Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Norweigan Poem!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Necheri

The Necheri

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look out of the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. And if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in your window. Look down, and you should see Jeni under the glass panel in the floor, if you look to your door Alex'll be in there standing in the doorway. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and Evan is sitting on your desk. Behind the open door you'll find Naomi. Behind you, you'll find Astra with an sharp object. Elizabeth is in your bath tub, somewhwere in your house is where Scarlett's at. Alexander is somwhere, we really want to know where Annalise is, a dark place where someone laughtes evil, you'll see Tisiphone, in Tartarus you'll find MacKenzie. Thalia is wherever the wind takes her so, you'll find her in unknown places. And on top of you, all this time.. You'll find me! ^^

Norweigan Poem! Empty
PostSubject: Norweigan Poem!   Norweigan Poem! Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 1:18 pm

Haha, sorry, I think it's a little bit funny xD
Credz to Johnny! Very Happy<3

Jeg hadde litt Jiff
Og helte det i en stripe
Så tok jeg en sniff
Av det hvite

Last edited by The Necheri on April 7th 2011, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

Norweigan Poem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norweigan Poem!   Norweigan Poem! Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2011, 9:33 am

Um . . . Could you please post a tranlation, please?
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
The Necheri

The Necheri

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look out of the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. And if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in your window. Look down, and you should see Jeni under the glass panel in the floor, if you look to your door Alex'll be in there standing in the doorway. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and Evan is sitting on your desk. Behind the open door you'll find Naomi. Behind you, you'll find Astra with an sharp object. Elizabeth is in your bath tub, somewhwere in your house is where Scarlett's at. Alexander is somwhere, we really want to know where Annalise is, a dark place where someone laughtes evil, you'll see Tisiphone, in Tartarus you'll find MacKenzie. Thalia is wherever the wind takes her so, you'll find her in unknown places. And on top of you, all this time.. You'll find me! ^^

Norweigan Poem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norweigan Poem!   Norweigan Poem! Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2011, 11:30 am

Yeah, but I'll just warn you, the guy who made this is called 'The weed-man' by the whole class. No he does not smoke weed.

I had some Jiff
And pured it in a stripe
Then I took a smell
Of the white

I'm not sure if it's correct like that, but I think so... xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Norweigan Poem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norweigan Poem!   Norweigan Poem! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Norweigan Poem!
Page 1 of 1