Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sad and depressed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

sad and depressed Empty
PostSubject: sad and depressed   sad and depressed Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 4:59 pm

Elizabeth got sad and almost started to cry. She ran off. Her hands over her eyes when she reached the center of the cabins she hit a tree and started to cry. She was in the Ares cabin and she was a total softy. She couldn’t be leave what he said.

Elizabeth’s hair was all dropped down around her head. She was in distress and didn’t say a word. All that she knew was that she didn’t want to go back to the Ares cabin. She wished she had a pet but she didn’t have enough drachmas. She just couldn’t stop crying
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

sad and depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad and depressed   sad and depressed Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 5:29 pm

Alex was walking to the Hermes Cabin to wedgie some unclaimed kids. Then he heard crying, It wa his least favorite sister. He didnt have to talk to her she had pointed a bow at him. "Huh am also sensitive" Alex whispered to himself.

He walked to Elizabeth. "Whats wrong little sis" Alex said sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

sad and depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad and depressed   sad and depressed Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 5:50 pm

Elizabeth heard her bro and stood up. She slid around the tree. She didn’t want to talk to him since he said she was his least favorite sis. And she was joking when she pointed the arrow and besides it had its safety cap on she would never hurt him. She would talk if it were a girl but she didn’t want to cancel him out.

Elizabeth dried up her tears and said “I thought you hated me.” She didn’t want to see him. He was not bringing a smile to her face this time. She wasn’t happy with anyone. Right now she hated the world but mostly her self.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

sad and depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad and depressed   sad and depressed Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 8:37 pm

"Ya cause you tried to kill me" Alex said. She looked miserable. He slid toward her spot. He looked aat her face it was down. He pit his hand on the bottom of her chin and lifted her fase up and took his hand back. "Listen your my sister and I didnt mean what I said" Alex told her.

Alex was actually sad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

sad and depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad and depressed   sad and depressed Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 8:53 pm

As he pushed her face up she pulled her face down. She didn't want to look at him well directly in the eyes. "The safty cap was on the stupid bow, I wouldn't actualy hurt you, well not on perpose." She thought of herself actualy killing him she would be a mess. she had her chance to run from him but she didn't want to anymore seeing him be sad made her even sadder.

Right now she wished she were boren like a normal kid but she liked all her new friends. No matter what she would alwase look out for him even if he were older. And she would alwase love him in a bro, sis way. They were kinda like actual bro and sis not from different families. She started to smile thinking of the good times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sad and depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad and depressed   sad and depressed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sad and depressed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: The Center of the Cabins-
Jump to: