Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eros Cabin (Laura Arai))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

Eros Cabin (Laura Arai)) Empty
PostSubject: Eros Cabin (Laura Arai))   Eros Cabin (Laura Arai)) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 2:41 am

Skyler Stuffed her things into her Gym bag and said her farewells to the Hermes cabin, finally free of them. She giggled happily. Goodbye you little ...brats!' She felt like singing, Hallelujah. She giggled again. "Goodbye Hermes Cabin! Helloooo Cabin sixteen, Eros Cabin." She said and shouldered her bag, Walked out of the cabin, slamming the door behind her. Well its no Eris or Hades. Oh well. She opened the door to the Eros cabin, It Looked clean, and stuff, But quiet and empty. The outside looked like cupid threw up all over, which didn't please Sky to much. "It could sue some work, No problem." She inside was much much Better. She set her bag on the top bunk and glanced around.

((Sorry its so short haha...I need to work on length. Post in this one laura I closed the other one sorta cause I had to many posts with other people xD))
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Eros Cabin (Laura Arai))   Eros Cabin (Laura Arai)) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:53 am

Laura had been sitting outside by the fountain in the center of the cabins, when she saw an unfamiliar girl with a packed looking gym bag headed towards cabin 16. Cabin 16 was the Eros cabin, and as far as she knew it was unoccupied by any Eros children. By that, she meant that there wasn't a single Eros kid in camp. Perhaps this girl was the first one?

Deciding that she would want to meet this girl, Laura began to follow the girl to Cabin 16. When she entered the cabin it was certain that the girl was a daughter of Eros. The look on her face had been quite funny when she had seen the outside of the cabin. It was almost a look of disgust, which nearly made Laura laugh. She also walked up to the door of the Eros cabin and knocked on the door.

"Hello?" She called out, hoping that the girl she had seen would answer.

((I apologize for the crap post -.-"))
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Eros Cabin (Laura Arai))   Eros Cabin (Laura Arai)) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 1:32 pm

Skyler heard a slight knock on her door, and a 'Hello?" Coming from outside. She set her stuff down on the top bunk, put away the few things she had in her hands, like her guitar, notebooks and such, before running over to open the door. Sky swiped the hair from her eyes and behind her ear. She opened the door, To see a Girl possibly just a year or two older than herself. With Brown hair, and brown hazel eyes. "Hello." Skyler said and Smiled. Sky bet that this girl was coming to greet her for her new claiming, As the first, daughter of Eros. Word spread around camp quickly. She had learned that the hard way. "Uhmm Can i help you?" Skyler said Awkwardly.

((Sorry its so short, Im on my Ipod touch at the moment haha.))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Eros Cabin (Laura Arai))   Eros Cabin (Laura Arai)) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 1:49 pm

((can I join?))
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Eros Cabin (Laura Arai))   Eros Cabin (Laura Arai)) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 1:51 pm

((Hmm.. Sure Lizzy Just after Laura posts again, then you can alright?))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Eros Cabin (Laura Arai))   Eros Cabin (Laura Arai)) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 1:53 pm

((alright thanks I am jsut bored))
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Eros Cabin (Laura Arai))   Eros Cabin (Laura Arai)) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 8:24 pm

When the same girl who had been headed to the Eros cabin, Laura felt delighted. Afterall she was right per usual. It was a bit interesting to be in the presence of the first Eros kid at camp. It wasn't quite the same as being around an Aphrodite kid, but slightly similar. They both had the aura of love floating about them. There was something a bit sour about this girls 'love aura', and that's what caught her attention.

"I just wanted to be sure that you weren't just some random newbie invading the Eros kid seeing as it is- well was unoccupied. I can see that it no longer is," Laura said with a friendly smile. This girl certainly was interesting. Maybe her first judgement of the girl had been incorrect? Well there was only one way to figure out, and that was to keep talking.

"My name's Laura Arai by the way. I'm a daughter of Athena. What's your name, if you don't mind me asking?" She asked looking at the girl curiously.
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Eros Cabin (Laura Arai))   Eros Cabin (Laura Arai)) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 8:48 pm

Skyler smiled, "Nice to Meet You Laura Arai, I'm Skyler Harley, As you can see, Daughter of Eros. The one and only." She laughed. "Do you want to come in?" She asked, opening the door wider, allowing Laura to come in if she wanted.
Sky smiled again, "I guess you kinda noticed I don;'t fit into this pink and love-y background?" She said and laughed, "Well.. Yea, Its alright but still I prefer blue and black stuff." She laughed again.

((Wow sorry it so short im on my ipod touch.. >.> ))
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Eros Cabin (Laura Arai))   Eros Cabin (Laura Arai)) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 11:12 am

Elizabeth heard that her friend Sky had been claimed by Eros and went to go congratulate her claiming. She grabbed her usual water bottle and headed out the door. She knew it wouldn’t take long to go around the tree so she climbed up and climbed down the tree. She poured water on her head and got to the door and started to nock. “Hello is any one home, Sky?”

She thought that she wouldn’t be home maybe at the armory but this is the first place to look. She heard people talking through the door and knocked again. “Hello.”
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Eros Cabin (Laura Arai))   Eros Cabin (Laura Arai)) Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 9:30 am

Skyler opened the door once more, and left it open this time, "Lizzy!" She smiled, Allowing her friend to come in, "How are ya?" She asked, "Have you met Laura? Lara this is Elizabeth, Lizzy, this is Laura." She said making a quick hand gesture between the girls. And stepped back from between them. "So laura you were saying soemthing..?" She asked, Fidgeting with her necklace, like she did at times, when she was bored, or nervous, or just lost in thought.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eros Cabin (Laura Arai))   Eros Cabin (Laura Arai)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eros Cabin (Laura Arai))
Page 1 of 1