Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 9:03 pm

Bailey took a hesitant step in the Hermes cabin. It was dark and he knew that the cabin had many occupants, so he was careful not to trip over people's things. Not only would it wake up some demigods who would most likely be very grumpy, but it would probably hurt like Hades if Bailey were to trip and fall on a sword blade. He'd seen it on television, only it looked so much funnier when it wasn't likely that it would ever happen in real life. Plus, the show had been titled, "1000 Dumbest Ways to Die," or something.

Bailey laughed silently at this, though he knew death was no laughing matter, regardless of how stupid or hilarious it looked. Bailey could not help himself, though. He loved to laugh and lived to make others laugh. It wasn't like he was funny, however. Quite the opposite. His jokes were so horrible that people laughed anyway, whether it be to get him to shut up or the joke was just that lame. Whatever the reason, Bailey was cool with it. Bailey navigated his way throughout the cabin, looking for somewhere safe to set what few items he had down. He actually did not have any items. Just himself, a pair of sunglasses, and a hat. Both of which material items he was wearing, despite the fact that it was night time.

After walking blindly around the entire cabin, Bailey found himself back in front of the door. Well, maybe he'd have better luck finding a space the next day, but that still left the question of where he was supposed to sleep that night. As Bailey thought about this, the door to the Hermes cabin swung open, hitting the entire right side of his body. "Ow!" His voice was louder than he'd meant it to be.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 9:17 pm

Skyler stepped out of the Eros cabin, the big silver columns shining in the moonlight, the silver and red walls looked extra pink. All the lights where on, But the building was empty. She still got shudders sometimes, when looking at the pink and red hearts everywhere, much to girly.
She made her way from cabin sixteen to cabin Eleven. It was fairly dark outside, and was getting close to curfew. But she needed to get a few things that she accidentally left behind from the Hermes cabin, some of which included a lot of her drawings, and written music, her guitar, and art supplies.

She made her way through the dark, luckily, without running into anything, which was unusal for her. She opened the door to the Hermes cabin, and snuck in, When she heard a voice from behind her, "Ow!" someone said.
"Oops I'm sorry!" She whispered to the unseen voice. She sorta wished she could see the invisible voice.

((SOrry its so short compared to yours haha!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 9:40 pm

Bailey bit his lip from another outburst. His right side no long hurt, but it was slowly becoming numb. Did this person hit him that hard with the door? No, Bailey was just a runt. A 5'4, 100 pound runt. All of the 6th graders at his school were more muscular than him and the fact that Bailey was in the summer before his freshman year of high school did him absolutely no justice. He was used to it, though, and didn't care about stupid things such as "being popular" or "playing sports". All Bailey wanted was a few friends, and if they cared that he was a shrimp, then they weren't worth it.

The light adjusted and Bailey was able to see the person clearly. Uh oh, it was a girl. Bailey had this thing with girls. He got all tongue tied and made pretty much no sense around them. It wasn't even just the girls he liked. He didn't know this girl and was already destined to make a fool of himself. "No problem, I'm used to things like that." Realizing that what he'd just said could have passed for both sarcasm and a tone that would be described as joking, Bailey tried for a different approach. There was no way he'd make friends if he couldn't even speak to some random girl that he'd probably never see again. "I - I'm Bailey....Pine. Bailey Pine. Like the tree." Wow. Like the tree. You sure are good with words, Bailey. "Uh, um, uhm, you are?" That was the best he could come up with. Where was all the wit and charisma he always had? It must have gone with the night or something, thought Bailey.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 10:00 pm

Skyler couldn't help but laugh lightly. "Ya know, your pretty funny, Bailey Pine. Like the tree." She laughed again. "Im Skyler Harley. Like the motorcycle company." She laughed once more. She walked over, making her way through the maze, to her old bunk, grabbing her notebooks, and strapping her guitar over her back. "I should probably be going before curfew.." She said.. "Uhmm maybe we can hang out later?" She asked and smiled. "Oh. and Keep your wallet close. Nasty little brats in here like to steal those." She laughed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 10:21 pm

Bailey grinned. Funny? Maybe he was funnier when he didn't try to be or something, because he was positive that he'd never get a laugh if he'd purposely said that. "You're pretty funny yourself, Skyler Harley, like the motor cycle company." Bailey knew of the company well. His father had always wanted one, but could never afford it. It made Bailey sad to know that he was why his family was so poor. Did he not require boadring schools, did he not have a record for punching every kid that's ever insulted his family, were he not framed for blowing up Meriwether, then his dad probably would have a garage full of Harley's.

Bailey shrugged this thought off, knowing that his mom and dad wouldn't want him thinking like that. If they'd caught him saying such a thing aloud then they'd whip out their collectionm of Dr. Seuss books and begin quoting the morals or the stories. Bailey secretly enjoyed it, Dr. Seuss was his favorite poet. Next to Dr. Seuss would have to be T.S. Eliot, because the goy was a genius. Bailey wasn't even a cat person, but a lot of the poems made him laugh. Bailey read anything that mad him laugh, even if it was like mirder on his dylexic eyes.

He lookd up and found Skyler navigating her way around the dark room over to a bunk. The girl then romoved all of the ramaining stuff from the bed and walked back over to Bailey. A bed. A bed? Hah, if there was an open bed, then Bailey was claiming it. Skyler said something about her having to leave before curfew. "Oh, okay." mumbled Bailey, but his mood brightened instantly as he let out a soft laugh. "I've never been so happy to be without money. I left my wallet and what few dollars I had in it at home." Bailey then caught sight of the girl's guitar strapped around her back. "Do you play?" He asked, then realized how stupid he probably sounded. Why else would she have a guitar?
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 10:33 pm

"Do you play?" He asked.
"Yea, Occasionally." Sky said, "Do you?" She decided to stay here as long as possible, Not to excited to go back to the Eros cabin. "If you want I can show you some, of my music?" She asked, She had never actually showed any one her music before, but what the hay, she needed to get over her stage fright anyway. "We can go down to long island sound, I know how to sneak past the harpies, and trick them into going away from us. Its pretty easy." she laughed. "You just have to know how to hide."
She swiped her hair from her face and stepped out side, where the moon provided light, enough light to see fairly better, than it was inside.

((Ouch, my posts keep getting shorter and shorter.. >.< ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 10:50 pm

Bailey frowned. He wasn't too keen on the idea of breaking the rules on his first day of camp, especially when sneaking out increased his chances of an early death. Why did they have monsters patrolling at night, anyway? What if they went crazy and did some sort of demigod massacre in one of the cabins? In that case, it was best that Bailey got out of the cabins as soon as possible. Even he didn't understand his logic.

Bailey followed Skyler outside the cabin. In the faint glow of the moon, he could see her better. She looked about 13 and a bit shorter than even Bailey. Her skin was pale. Then again, it was bleached white in the moon light, as was Bailey's, so he couldn't really tell if she was pale or not. Skyler had freckles and her eyes looked dark, almost black, which seemed odd given the color of her hair. Peopl with blode hair usually did not have black eyes. No, the night was just playing tricks on poor Bailey.

Bailey glanced at the sky and then back to Skyler. He then realized that he hadn't answered her questions from when they were inside the cabin, and rushed through his answers. This, of course, only made his grammar a lot worse. "I dun pgh miftgr. Agt hu syur hu van yo do fist?" Bailey could feel his cheeks flush a deep red. Skyler probably thought he was a tota mental case. "Sorry. What I meant was: I don't play guitar. Are you sure you want to do this." He mumbled his way through that, too embarrassed to speak at a normal level. He just wasn't good with girls. "By this, I mean sneaking out when we aren't supposed to. I am eager to hear one of your songs, though."
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:05 pm

Skyler laughed at his fail to talk to her. "You know, You are the only boy in this whole camp I've met you isn't trying to be cool, just to impress me." She laughed again, She found it kinda cute, though. "Don't worry about it, I do it all the time, It's not that bad." She said and grinned deviously. She Smiled, "You'll be the first person I've ever showed my music to." She said and smiled. Absent minded she let her hand fly up and lock around her necklace, A silver chained necklace, with a small Black and blue heart pendant with a small arrow going through the heart, The symbol of her Father, Eros, and also her weapon, Shadow Heart. A Silver and black bow, with carvings along the wood, and a quiver of an endless amount of arrows. "Trust me, It will be fine!" She smiled, "I wouldn't get you in trouble. That is not yet." She laughed, and winked, to show she was joking, well partly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:22 pm

Bailey grinned. Well, it was good that Skyler did not find his perpetual dorkiness offensive or insulting. That was always good. Bailey let out a soft sigh. "Well, I guess that's sort of lucky for me. Cool is not part of my repertoire."On a scake of one to ten on the cool meter, he'd probably be a nevagite two. He didn't care much for being cool anyway, not if it meant giving up who he truly was just for a group of people who didn't like him for who he was. No, there was no point jumping through hoops for people who didn't even care.

Oh great, I'm turning into dad. I cen feel a Dr. Seuss quote coming on. Bailey rolled his eyes and snorted, but the quote bubbled out of his lips before he could stop it. Lucky for him, it was only a whisper. "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Ugh. At least he hadn't used the voice his dad used when reading the books. That would have been far too embarrassing.

Bailey nodded and grinned. "Well I'm very honored, Skyler." He meant it. It was actually quite cool. "Well, c'mon let's go get this show on the road!"
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:25 pm

((Would you like me to create a thread in the sound, or would you like to do it?(: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:28 pm

((24) Once you have created a roleplay thread, STICK WITH IT! Just because it goes to somewhere else in camp does NOT mean you should start a new topic! Just have your character go there in the same topic!

Laura put that in the rules, so I didn't thinkwe had to o.O))
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:34 pm

((Oh.. well on this other site, me and laura go on, its completely backwards haha..))

Skyler readjusted her guitar on her back, and the notebooks in her hands. she glanced down by the big house, Harpies wouldn't be coming out for anotehr ten minutes, That was plenty of time to get down to the Sound. Sky began to walk down there, Waiting for Bailey to follow. All the while a few thoughts running through her head. Should I tell him about the whole Love triangle I was cast into? Yikes. Maybe not, wouldn't want him becoming apart of it. Ugh Link is so out of his league tying to aim for me. Theo, oh Poor Theo. I hope he is Ok... She found her self toying with her necklace again, Staring off into space, as she walked. She caught herself before she could run into a tree or something, as the grew closer to the Sound. Get it together Sky. It was just one arrow, How bad could it affect Link? Gosh Stupid, Stupid, Stupid! Look before you go firing those things off!! A replay of today's earlier drama, flashed through her mind. She sighed. Still angry at both herself, Link, and Alex, about what had happened. She shook the thoughts away. Though they kept coming back. "So, Bailey, Where did you live before coming to camp?" She asked.

Last edited by Skyler E. Harley on June 29th 2010, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 11:30 am

Bailey walked forward to keep up with Skyler. He couldn't help but notice that she seemed preoccupied with something, but he did not voice this thought. Bailey was not one to wedge his way into people's problems. So there Bailey was, walking alongside Skyler in silence. Soon, some of his own thoughts drifted in and out of his mind. I wonder what Mom and Dad are doing now. Is Declan okay? Has the whole Meriwhether thing blown over? No, Bailey had better things to think about than to spend all of his time wondering who his god parent was. Why would he do that when there were much more fun things at camp to do. Riding a pegasus, sword training, capture the flag. Which reminded him, he needed a weapon. Oh well. He'd be fine with a standard weapon. Growing up the way that he had, Bailey had learned not to be very picky about what he got.

Bailey blinked when he heard Skyler ask him a question, pulling him back to the present. "I lived in Manhattan, and before that, I lived in Florida. Before that, it was Hawaii, but I didn't stay for long." Sometime while Bailey was in Florida, he'd changed his name. Bailey was actuallyhis middle name, but he never use his first name because he thought the monsters would come after him again. Obviously, it hadn't worked because he was now residing at Camp Half-Blood.

Bailey looked towards Skyler and noticed her necklace. It was a heart, but there was something going through the heart, an arrow. So, initally, Bailey's first thought was that this girl was claimed by Apollo. Why not? She played guitar, she wrote music. She could be the perfect fit. But then Bailey recalled that the arrow going through the heart was the symbol of Cupid. He wasn't aware that the gods had many different names, nor did he care. He couldn't tell Artemis from Diana or Zeus from Jupiter or Athena from Minerva. He got all the gods confused, so it truly was a wonder how he ended up being a half-blood. "So, you're claimed? By who?" His tone was curious and wondering.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 11:46 am

Skyler nodded, and listened as Baliey told her about the places he had lived, He then had asked her, how her godly parent was. "Eros.. " She pasued for a moment and sighed, "Cupid." She rolled her eyes. For the past two days, People had made fun of her, for being the first daughter of the 'God who dressesin a daiper.' Blah Blah Blah. The things people will believe theses days, That is such a lie, Mortals will believe anything. After amoment of silence, the sound came into view. She smiled, The osund always seemed to calm her a bit, SO quiet and relaxing. It helped her to get her thoughts toegther, Which she badly needed to do.

"I've only lived in Tennessee, Well and here." She said, Off topic, which she seemed to do quite a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 12:13 pm

"Oh," said Bailey. So the Roman Cupid's Greek counterpart would be Eros. Well, it seemed cool being a child of Eros. Then again, being the child of any god or goddess was alright with Bailey. He didn't care regardless, but other people seemed to. Bailey had hoped to get away from the popularity contest that was school and not have to run into the jerky cool kids or stupid jocks, but Camp Half-Blood seemed to be just like school. The Aphrodite kids were the "in crowd", the Big Three kids were the ones who thought they were better than everybody else and people actually started to believe they were important. The children of Ares were usually the violent idiots that thought they ran things. The Apollo kids were the helpful ones, the Hermes kids were the slimy thieves. Where did Bailey fit in? He was just another lame undetermined kid. He couldn't even figure out where he belonged.

"That's cool, though. Being the daughter of Eros, don't you get to shoot people with love arrows? I would think anybody would be happy when they're able to control love magic." Bailey said as the Sound came into view. He loved the Sound. He liked surfing, though he was horrible at it. He'd lived in Florida for half of his life and spent the other half walking on the beach with his baby brother or fishing with his dad. Some days, the sea was calm and other days, Bailey wondered if it was alive and ready to kill. "Tennessee. I've always wanted to go there. With all the bears and the forests. My mom wanted to go to Ruby Falls, but I don't think she ever did." Bailey didn't mention how he was the reason she never did. "So, anyway. Come on, let's hear your songs." He grinned at Skyler.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 12:24 pm

Skyler sighed and shook her head, "Sure, Love arrows." She shuddered. "Ugh, They aren't that fun, when they happen accidently." Sky nodded alright, She sat down on the sands, the tides rollingover her feet, she had taken her shoes off, and set them down beside her. She opened her notebook and flipepd through the pages looking for the one song she liked the best out of all hers. Finally she came across her one of her favorites 'Heartbreak She took her guitar and began to play, and sing softly,
'It's like a battle cry
Calling out your name
Wishing you were here with me

Its so hard to think
Of letting you go,
Of letting you leave

And I will try to give you my all
Just as long as you promise me
You'll answer when I call, Oh oh

Just promise me you'll never break my heart
Just tell me that you'll make it safely home
Cause I know what its like, to feel alone, Oh oh
Just tell me that you know this isn't a mistake,
Cause I don't want to wait around, for the heartbreak

As the war goes on,
I just miss you more,
Wondering how long this will last

Thinking of tomorrow,
But holding on to the past

Cause I don't want to wait around, for the heartbreak

And I dont know what to do,
Hold on or let go of you
And I know that your on the field,
But I need you to be my shield

And do the things you need to do,
I'll be waiting here, for you
And I know that your there to fight,
So just be brave you'll be alright

Cause I don't want to wait around,
Yeah I dont want to wait around,
For the heartbreak..
" She looedk over at BAiley, to see his reaction. Would he like it? Would he want to listen to another one?

((My friend wrote that not me.. all credit to her xD ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 1:41 pm

Bailey was about to ask what she meant by love arrows not being so fun, when they're shot accidentally, but didn't get the chance before Skyler was flipping through her notebook. As she chose a song that she wanted, Bailey sat down beside her on the sand. He began to doodle random images in the sand with a piece of driftwood that he'd found behind him to pass the time. He knew that he shouldn't have been out at night, especially when the harpies were probably already patrolling camp. There were many occupants in the Hermes cabin, so Bailey would not be missed. However, there was only one occupant in the Eros cabin and the harpies would probably pick up on that immediately.

Baile's attention snapped back to Skyler as she began to sing. It waas a song about heartbreak. Bailey's first thought was that the song had something to do with military life. His uncle was in the Amry. Battle cry, make it safely home, war goes on, there to fight, on the field. Bailey's brain associated all of those words with having something to do with the military, but he was probably wrong. He, after all, was no genius. He barely knew his unle and rarely ever spoke with him, so what did he know about military and war? Absolutely nothing. He didn't even listen to music that much, and when he did, it was usuallly rock or alternative, nothing really about heartbreak. It wasn't like Bailey had ever experienced heartbreak, anyway. Well, there had been this one girl who he'd really liked. She'd asked Bailey to a Girl's Choice dance. Bailey found it sad that the only girls he could attract were the blood thirsty monster ones that wished to kill him.

Bailey grinned widely at Skyler. Skyler was good enough to be an Apollo kid. "Wow, Skyler. That was really, really awesome. I don't think I'd ever be able to do something like that." Bailey laughed. "You'll have to teach me how to play guitar sometime. Do you have any more songs?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 1:51 pm

Skyler laughed, "Thanks, Eros as a bit of music background, not very much. Just a bit, So I suppose it all fits." She laughed again. "I'd love to show you how to play someetiome, Its really really fun." She smield, "And, Are you kidding, I have notebooks full of just little peices and stuff." She laughed once more.
Half the tiem, in her spare time, she would just drop everything and write, It helped to take her mind of things, write it all down into lyrics, and it became a song. Wasn't to hard. She had also become friends with n apollo girl, who shared all the same interst's as her, well some any way. The two of them, had opened up there own arrow shop, And downe a lot of pranks together. It couldn't be that hard to write a song with her could it? No of course not. "Would you like to hear more?" Sky asked, from the expresion on BAiley's face, it sure look like he did.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 2:29 pm

Alex walked by and sat close to the Sound and then sung a song my Justin Beiber and Jaden Smith called 'never say never'.

He started singing with his guitar.

"Never say never (never never never)
Pick it up, pick, pick, pick it up

You see I never thought that I could walk through fire
I never thought that I could take a burn
I never had the strength to take it higher
Until I reached the point of no return

And there's just no turnin back
When your heart's under attack
Gonna give everything I have
It's my destiny

I will never say never (I will fight)
I will fight till forever (make it right)
Whenever you knock me down
I will not stay on the ground
Pick it up, pick it up
Pick it up, pick it up (up up up...)
And never say never (ne-never say never x3)

I never thought that I could feel this power
I never thought that I could feel this free
I'm strong enough to climb the highest tower
And I'm fast enough to run across the sea

Cuz there's just no turnin back
When your heart's under attack
Gonna give everything I have
Cuz this is my destiny

Pick it up, pick it up
And never say never

Here we go
Guess who
J Smith and JB
uh huh
I got you lil' bro
I can handle him
Hold up, I, I can handle him
Now he's bigger than me, taller than me
And he's older than me, and stronger than me
And his arms are little bit longer than me
But it ain't on a JB song with me
I be tryna chill
They be tryna side with the thrill
No pun intended was raised by the power of will
Like Luke with the force if push comes to shove
Like Kobe with the fourth, ice water with blood (Let's go!)
I gotta be the best
And yes we're the flyest
Like David and Goliath
I conquered the giant
So now I got the world in my hand
I was born from two stars
So the moon's where I land

Yeah
Pick it up, pick it up
And never say never

Never say never

I will never say never (never say never)
Pick it up, pick it up
And never say never (ne-never say never, never say it x3)
And never say never (ne-never say never x3)
And never say never
"

He stopped.

((I put those X3 cuz i didnt wann write it and credit goes to Justin Beiber and Jaden Smith))

Last edited by Alex Jones on June 29th 2010, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 2:31 pm

((Dude, we're at the Sound now, not the cabin XD))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 2:53 pm

((I edited that))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 3:01 pm

Bailey nodded. He hadn't known that Eros had a musical background, though he supposed it explained the singing cherubs in Night at the Museum 2. Bailey laughed softly at this, though nobody he knew would have found that funny, they would have merely stared at him and said something about him being a freak. Yeah, they didn't even know the half of it. There were much worse things people could do to Bailey than call him a freak. They could, for instance, insult his family and friends. That was always a way to make him mad. Bailey sighed, then remembered that he was not alone on the beach.

He glanced from Skyler, to the sand, then to the sea and back to Skyler again. "Yeah, I'd love to hear another one." He was also eager to learn how to play a guitar. Not because he thought he would do well. No, he failed at doing pretty much everything. Bailey had never gotten higher than a C- at anything in his life. He just liked hanging out with Skyler. Not as in he had a crush on her. Skyler was cool and funny and Bailey considered her to be a friend.

Just as Bailey thought this, he heard another voice singing a song. Where had he heard that song before? Oh, yeah. He'd heard it when watching the Karate Kid with one of his friends from Meriwhether. Why was the movie called Karate Kid when the boy was learning Kung Fu? The was no karate in the entire movie, so Bailey did not understand. "Hey, Skylar, do you hear that?" Bailey stood and looked around for the noise, when he spotted a figure nearby. He glanced back at Skyler and winked before walking over to the boy. "Hi, there. I'm Bailey Pine. You are?" He introduced himself. No need to add "unclaimed" or "Son of" at the end. It was unimportant.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 3:17 pm

((Gosh, Alex, You just have to join every thread me or Theo are in don't you? -rolls eyes- xD ))

Skyler rolled her eyes, as Bailey went over to talk to Alex, who just happened to be on she sound, with a guitar, no telling where he got it from, After curfew, same time Skyler was. She swore, it was like he was stalking her or something, everywhere she was, no matter who she was with, there he was. She set her guitar in the sand, and closed her notebook, Following behind Bailey over to Alex. She folded her arms, and listened. Though not paying much attention, I've never taught any body how to play guitar before.. I can't be that hard can it? No of course not.. Hmm I wonder what Kenzie is doing.. Maybe she can help to.. Wait, No, she's doing something with our arrow shop I think. She thought to herself, Debating over a few things, and such.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 3:35 pm

((No I wanna RP with Bailey I already RP with his brother))
((I seen that that movie yesterday Bailey))((O I also went to Meriether))

"Hi Bailey am Alex Jones Son Of Ares God Of War." He said. Alex got up and brushed some sand of him. "Im singing that song cause I watched the movie and I have the same Expirence he had." Alex said. He brushed some sand of of him "Nice to meet you Bailey".

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 3:53 pm

As Bailey looked back to Skyler, he swore he saw her roll her eyes. Did she have some sort of problem with this kid? Bailey saw nothing wrong with the boy until he introduced himself. It wasn't that this Alex Jones kid was a son of Ares, but that he not only added that title after his name, but he also just had to say what Ares was the god of. Did he think Bailey was stupid or something? Was he really just so proud of being claimed that made him say it? Bailey found that many kids at camp did that. Yeah, Bailey was never one to fit in, not even with demigods, apparently. And if he actually cared about what people said of him, then he had serious problems.

Bailey shrugged it off and smiled at the Alex boy, regardless of the boy's obvious pride in being a child of the War god. Bailey didn't understand it one bit, but figured it would probably be rude to ask. "Pleased to meet you, Alex. I saw the movie, too, but I didn't really understand it. All just words and fighting to me. Plus I couldn't really sit still during the movie, you can blame my ADHD for that." Bailey then turned around to see Skyler standing behind him. "I assume you two are acquainted?" Judging by Skyler's crossed arms and obvious lack of enthusiasm. Bailey was good at things like that. He absentmindedly brushed a strand of sandy colored hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)   Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home? (Open after Skyler)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next