Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need an opinion.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 2:50 pm

I've considering this for a few day and would like to get a second opinion.

A few days ago I got the idea to write this plot as a story.Like with all of us and what happens depends on how the plot goes on this site.Laura James will be the main character of course. Smile

List for the vote.

Rebels
Annalise Darkwood
Nicko Rider(Once Theo Ashfold)
Campers
Laura James
Laura Arai
Naomi Martin

Last edited by Laura James on August 11th 2010, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 4:34 pm

I don't think you could have a 'main character' if all of us are in it. That just seems kind of selfish...
Back to top Go down

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 6:00 pm

Only Laura as a point of view thing,but if it bugs you i'll do a vote,first four people(besides myself)will be in a vote for the main character.It has to be two more campers and two rebels.
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 6:10 pm

Whey not make it like one chapter one campers, the next a reble, next the other camper, next the other reble?
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 6:44 pm

I'm with Theo..
Woah..I just sided with a Camper...I must go...go...fix my brain.
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 7:03 pm

*will not be a camper for too much longer* anyway: what do you mean fix your brain xD?
Back to top Go down

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 7:06 pm

LOL,but no,I like my way better,either of you wanna be in the vote?
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 7:10 pm

*still like his way* ummmm I guess you? I'm going to go send my new bio *goes to copy his own bio from HBH RHB*
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, Sun's sitting on the floor, and if you look behind the open door you'll find me ;)

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 7:15 pm

Sounds cool. (three awesome words.)
Back to top Go down
http://heartspelldeath.forum-motion.com
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 7:37 pm

If I agreed with a Camper obviously my brain is a little messed up...

Sure...I'll be in the vote...
Back to top Go down

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 7:51 pm

Alright.

To be in vote.

Rebels
Annalise Darkwood

Campers
Laura James
Theo Ashford

Anyone else feel free to ask about being in the vote!!
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, Sun's sitting on the floor, and if you look behind the open door you'll find me ;)

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 1:59 pm

Can I be in the vote?
Back to top Go down

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 3:11 pm

Yes you can,your the last camper,now we just need one more rebel for the vote.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 4:55 pm

Thank you! (three more words)
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 10:04 am

Just to point out that Theo /will/ be becoming a rebel soon, he just needs to fix something ;]

Sooooo could I maybe take his spot? (You could just add his name as a rebel until his rebel charrie gets up) XP
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 12:09 pm

Gah!I didn't know that!Laura you got his spot.Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 12:13 pm

Can I have a Rebel spot?
Back to top Go down

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 12:17 pm

Already gave you one.Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 12:21 pm

Ohhh cool, I see xD now.
Back to top Go down

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 1:04 pm

I can't see my own poll...XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need an opinion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need an opinion.   I need an opinion. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need an opinion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: