Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13)) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13))   Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 1:43 pm

Nicko walked out of the very small tent shared by several people, Nicko rubbed his eyes, as the rain fell down onto his head. A storm was afoot, the lightining sounding fierce. He had been at this little, woods base/camp for about a week. He worse a chest plate, jeans and had a sword and knife tied to his left hip. The chest plate was bronze, with no sleeves gaurds. On his right shoulder was a 2nd degree burn. He had gotten on his jorney to his orginal destination of 'camp half-blood'. He had joined the rebles after a few had saved his life, after eight months of behind attacked and starving he was pretty much dead. While a little squadrian of three, restored him back to normal they told them of there pasts and how the gods were evil twisted fools. Nicko half wanting revenge for the death of his family, half wanting to pay back the three who had saved his life he joined.

He looked up to see one other kid out in the rain. Most were inside there small tents, he himself loved the rain and lightning. Though it was Zues' strongest attack he found it enjoyable to watch. "Hello there?" He wondered why another person would risk the wrath of Zues. Nicko himself didn't have an awnser, maybe because it was a break from the burning hot sun. He liked colder weather, not like evreyday was 90 degrees. He walked over to the other kid, and held out his hand to shake. "My names Nicko Rider, whats yours?" He wanted to make friends here, just because he was on this side of the war didn't make him a jerk like most there. For some reason most were just jerks to evreyone. He could understand it, well he sort of. The whole reason they were being 'rebles' was because they were depressed and missrable. He shurgged, and hope that this kid wouldn't flip. It got really annoying when that happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13))   Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 10:01 pm

((Ah... Imma join this thread later, kay? Gotta get of teh computer noww...))
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13))   Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 10:04 pm

((Five people have said there going to join this...... later xDXDXDXDXDXD))
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13))   Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 2:52 am

||Lemme post first!! Gah! How come did you change your post! Sad||

Annalise stared up at the sky. Rain poured down on her and her hair was sticking to her face in multiple places. Folding her arms she sighed and watched the lightning. Like most people in the rebel base she hated the gods but unlike most people she loved lightning. It calmed her, made her feel... Better. Shaking her head she glanced at her wet clothes and smiled. She loved rainstorms but wished that there was someone to enjoy it with her.
As if on cue a voice sounded behind her and she turned to see a boy standing in the rain. Glancing at his outstretched hand Annalise smiled and took it. "Nice to meet you Nicko. I'm going to assume your a rebel and that I'm not going to have to kill you, it'd be a shame." Placing her hands in her pockets she raised an eyebrow. "My name is Annalise, you can call me Annalise." She gave a small laugh and waved her hand in the air. "Just kidding, Anna is fine too." Frowning in her head she bit her lip. She was being overly nice and there was no point to it. This kid didn't have anything she wanted. Shrugging she figured that it was the storm and the rain that was making her act out of character. Storms had a tendency to do that to her...
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13))   Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 9:09 am

"Nice to meet you Nicko. I'm going to assume your a rebel and that I'm not going to have to kill you, it'd be a shame. My name is Annalise, you can call me Annalise. Just kidding, Anna is fine too." Nicko tried not to roll his eyes, this is what i'm talking about. And like she could kill me, I would be a billion miles way before she could raise a weapon. He let his hand drop, "who said I was a rebel? Maybe i'm a monster and the mist is the concealing me, so I look human?" Ahhh yes the mist. Something the greatly helps sphere of ingnorance. "I must thankyou. You are the first who had not tried to kill me upon encounter. It is very stupid. Even though evreyone wants revenge and will have to fight for it, they act as if we already are at war..... with each other." He shook his head, didn't they relize that they would need each other to fight there war? That they couldn't do it themselfs. "But hello Anna, cool name you have there." Nicko's stomach started to rumble. He looked at the mess tent? Whatever you called the tent that gives out things just as bad as MREs those were just nasty. He looked up and saw something above, a red circle. His eyesight was poor, but he didn't need raptor sight to know what that was. "I'll be right back, sorry." He ran up, and jumped on one branch with his right foot. He jumped and caught another branch, pulling himself up he used the branchs to climb. He seemed to move up it much like a squarill, just more skilled-ish. If you had evre played the game Assainassins Creed, it look much like that. Nicko finnly made it up, and picked up the apple. He took a bite and held the apple with his teeth and he made his way back down. He made it down, and took a bite out of the apple. "Sorry, hungry. So how long have you been with the rebels? And are there any attempts at merals?"
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13))   Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 1:01 pm

"Who said I was a rebel? Maybe i'm a monster and the mist is the concealing me, so I look human?"

Annalise laughed and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, the mist is good. But it's not that good." Folding her arms she shifted her weight and listened to him...thank her? She smiled and shook her head. "Your thanking me for not killing you? Well alright then." The rain was still coming down hard and so Annalise was still under her little spell. She didn't want to kill anything at the moment... Except maybe a camper. Shaking her head she realized that she was slightly ignoring Nicko.

"But hello Anna, cool name you have there."

She smiled and nodded. "Thanks, I like Nicko too. It's different." She raised an eyebrow as he took off towards the tree and started climbing. "What the..." Watching she soon understood what he was doing. There was an apple at the top and he was obviously hungry. When he returned to the ground he asked how long she'd been with the rebels. "And are there any attempts at merals?" Smiling she shrugged. "Would you believe I haven't even been here a week? And I have no idea what that is?"
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13))   Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 1:40 pm

Yeah, the mist is good. But it's not that good." He laughed, "are you joking? Once I had a massive hellhound behind me, and all the mortals were screaming 'run away car!' I mean yes I think it is very good." He took another bite of his apple, savoring the flavor. "Your thanking me for not killing you? Well alright then." He nodded as if it this was a evreyday conversation. "Since i've arived here, most people have tried to stab, slash, and or just plain out attack me." He shrugged, he had been able to get away quickly. He began munching on the apple once more. He really didn't mind that the girl was ingorning him, he just shrugged. He had been alone of for 8 months, beening ingonred was nothing compared to that."Thanks, I like Nicko too. It's different. Would you believe I haven't even been here a week? And I have no idea what that is?" He nodded, "sorry it's a army term like fox hole and evreything. Meral, attemps to cheer up there soilders so it's not all depressing. And thanks, but Nicko is an okay name. Also i've been here like a day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13))   Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting my fellow rebels? ((Open, PG-13))
Page 1 of 1