Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know how to fix a site layout problem...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I know how to fix a site layout problem... Empty
PostSubject: I know how to fix a site layout problem...   I know how to fix a site layout problem... Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 5:14 pm

I know how to fix the cabins so they are hidden within the correct board. Let me search it up quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know how to fix a site layout problem...   I know how to fix a site layout problem... Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 8:02 pm

But, it's not really a problem. Never fix what's not broken!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I know how to fix a site layout problem...   I know how to fix a site layout problem... Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2010, 3:19 pm

true, but to me it doesn't look good, but it is your and laura's site.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: I know how to fix a site layout problem...   I know how to fix a site layout problem... Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 12:34 pm

Exactly it's our site and I like the way it's laid out. I know how to fix it aswell, but I like how everyone can see the cabins.
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know how to fix a site layout problem...   I know how to fix a site layout problem... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know how to fix a site layout problem...
Page 1 of 1