Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Signatures by Rayne!

Go down 
+6
Astra Gahne
Evan Adairia Lewis
Sun Riverwood
Jeni Carter
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Rayne Harris
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

Signatures by Rayne! Empty
PostSubject: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 9:59 pm

I make signatures!
Well... duh. That's kind of why I'm opening a thread in the graphics requests...

EXAMPLES!

Signatures by Rayne! Efm3qt
Signatures by Rayne! 206c1g9
Signatures by Rayne! 1zo7ng9
Signatures by Rayne! Znlsm9
Signatures by Rayne! 21oqzop
Signatures by Rayne! I23bjl

FORM!

Character's Name:
Portrayer:
Son/Daughter of:
Quote:
Colors:
Specific Pictures?:
Anything Else?:

RULES!

1. Credit me!
2. Wear for at least a week!
3. Make sure your portrayer has been approved!

Last edited by Rayne Harris on October 10th 2010, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added portrayer in the form!)
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 11:03 pm

Character's Name: Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Son/Daughter of: unclaimed
Quote: when we learn how to fly, we'll forget how to walk
Colors: suprise me!
Specific Pictures?: umm, just the ones on my signiture now, but you can pick other ones if you like
Anything Else?: have fun with it!
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 3:33 pm

Signatures by Rayne! Ks3ko
[*IMG]https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/ks3ko.jpg[/IMG]
Here you go! Let me know if you want anything changed.

Credit/wear for a week!
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 4:43 pm

Character's Name: Jeni Carter
Portrayer: Kate Voegele
Son/Daughter of: Hades
Quote: You were given Life, but I'll take it away just as fast.
Colors: Darker shades only please
Specific Pictures?: Any
Anything Else?: I think thats about it.

I'ma gonna want another one too...you don't have to do it if you don't want to though...

Character's Name: Jeni Carter
Portrayer: Kate Voegele
Son/Daughter of: Zues
Quote: Give me Thunder, Give me lightning
Colors: Again, darker shades please
Specific Pictures?: Any
Anything Else?: Linghtning pattern if possible??
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:21 pm

Signatures by Rayne! Devfqp
[*IMG]https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/devfqp.jpg[/IMG]
If the Hades one is for HBH, you can credit Carly Stewart because that's my HBH character. Smile

Signatures by Rayne! 2w59gue
[*IMG]https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/2w59gue.jpg[/IMG]

Here you go! Let me know if you want ant changes. Credit/wear for a week!

Last edited by Rayne Harris on October 10th 2010, 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:41 pm

Thankyou! I really like it!
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:41 pm

No problem! Smile I'm glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 5:54 pm

Meh, I'm getting bored of mine. I've had them since I joined XD

Character's Name: Sun Riverwood
Portrayer: Annasophia Robb
Son/Daughter of: Eris
Quote: I am always right. Except when I'm left. Or bluffing.
Colors: Purples and/or golds/yellows please Smile
Specific Pictures?: Um...just a random one where she has short-ish hair please.
Anything Else?: Uh...just go wild and Eris-y XD Thanks Rayne with the awesome name! Hehe I'm a poet.

Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 7:01 pm

I love them, but could you make the 'Give me thunder, give me lightning' part in a more messier font please?
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 7:04 pm

Sure, Jeni! I'll fix that when I can.
Sun, I'll have yours up soon!
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 7:11 pm

Thanks! Can't wait to see them!!
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 7:12 pm

Character's Name: Evan Adairia Lewis
Portrayer: Ellen Page
Son/Daughter of: Unclaimed
Quote: To speak of "mere words" is much like speaking of "mere dynamite."
Colors: Dark blues and greens
Specific Pictures?: Nope
Anything Else?: Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 7:31 pm

OK I'm posting a CUT OFF until these are done! Thanks for requesting!
Here's the order:
1. Fixing Jeni's
2. Sun
3. Evan
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 7:47 pm

You can take your time on mine Smile there is no rush
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 7:49 pm

Signatures by Rayne! 993vr9
[*IMG]https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/993vr9.jpg[/IMG]
Jeni, to fix the font, I had to completely re-do the entire signature. So... here you go!

Next up is Sun's than Evan's.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 8:06 pm

Signatures by Rayne! 10nyexz
[*IMG]https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/10nyexz.jpg[/IMG]
Heres Sun's! I hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 8:20 pm

Signatures by Rayne! Jjwfo4
[*IMG]https://2img.net/h/oi55.tinypic.com/jjwfo4.jpg[/IMG]
Here you go! Credit me/wear for a week!

I'm OPEN now!
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:06 pm

Oh, I'm sorry about that. But I absolutely love it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:34 pm

Oh it's no problem! I'm glad you like it!
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:40 pm

I love it!! Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:47 pm

Oh, Rayne, Could you in the future post all the siggies at once?
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 10:17 pm

Oh OK. I kinda meant to do that but I wanted to get your siggies as soon as I made them.
You're welcome Evan!
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 10:22 pm

That's understandable, it's just there are rules about double and tripple posting. Thank you for understanding.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 11:04 pm

Hey, can you add a little color to mine? Like make a setting out side or throw on a splash of green and yellow or something?
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 8:16 am

Sure Forrest. I'll fix that when I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signatures by Rayne!   Signatures by Rayne! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signatures by Rayne!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next