Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lost Hero

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

The Lost Hero Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Hero   The Lost Hero Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 4:13 pm

WARNING! SPOILERS! IF YOU DON'T LIKE SPOILERS TURN AROUND AND OUT OF THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW! If so. . . . continue!

So far I LOVEEEEE it!!! <3333 -now spoilers may begin as a warning has been given out-
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

The Lost Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Hero   The Lost Hero Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 11:32 pm

I just finished reading it about an hour ago!!! It is AMAZING!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

The Lost Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Hero   The Lost Hero Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 8:12 pm

Now that I've finished it I'm thoroughly disappointed :\
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

The Lost Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Hero   The Lost Hero Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 10:57 pm

Yah it was the same basic plot but I liked it
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

The Lost Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Hero   The Lost Hero Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 12:41 am

Laura, we're keeping the site PJO, correct? I mean as in not Heroes of Olympus... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

The Lost Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Hero   The Lost Hero Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 12:24 pm

i cant wait to read it but i am still on the red pyramid and i take for ever to read really thick books
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lost Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Hero   The Lost Hero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost Hero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: