Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need help finding a portrayer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I need help finding a portrayer Empty
PostSubject: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 8:04 pm

ok guys, I need help finding a portrayer for my character Sionus.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 12:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How about Ben Jelen? I think he would do well.
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 5:35 pm

His hair is to long, Sionus' is short or medium, but not over or past his ears, but with medium bangs
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 5:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well then what about Chris Lowell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 5:38 pm

I like that, I think that will be my portrayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 7:29 pm

Hey! Can I just say I don't wanna use any of Jennifer Connely? I love her, but she's getting old... o_O Halp?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 8:30 pm

Well, you could always try this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 7:37 pm

I think I'm going to use Michelle Tractenberg. Thanks for the help, though! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 7:46 pm

haha okay. i didn't even look at what was on the list. i just did the search and posted the link.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2010, 3:07 pm

Hey does anyone have a better portrayer for me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 2:25 pm

you could look here if you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 6:35 am

Hey there!
Anybody got any ideas for Prometheus? He wants a face...
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 12:24 pm

uhmm how about -
johnny Depp
Orlando Bloom
daren kagasoff
Joe Jonas?
Max Theriot
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 12:56 pm

or Daniel Raddclife
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 7:29 pm

Tom Welling is pretty smexy... He doesn't have long hair though...
Back to top Go down
http://half-blood-help.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 9:31 am

I hate Joe Jonas. With his stupid awesome hair!
I might take Jonny Depp though, or Orlando bloom. I'll flip a couple of coins on it.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 2:21 pm

Does anyone know a good portrayer for Duffy? I usually use Amber Tamblyn but she's a bit old.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 2:22 pm

Hmm I rather liked her as your portrayer o__o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 2:25 pm

She looks a bit old for a 13 year old though.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 2:25 pm

XD Just a bit old. There's no possible you're going to find someone absolutly perfect XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 2:30 pm

I know, but I'm a perfectionist, so I like to come close.
I could fix the lighting so she looks younger though.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 8:52 pm

I think I just fell in love! Who's shooting arrows? Skyler...you have magical love arrows...
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 8:57 pm

huh? I DIDN"T DO ANYTHING!
kay what?
xD
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 9:36 pm

Well all of a sudden I saw Prometheus and I was just AGH! HOTT!!
I think its your fault... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 9:57 pm

xD Oh why thank you all the work of the daughter of Cupid xD
PM me and I can tell you something else about my work xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a portrayer   I need help finding a portrayer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help finding a portrayer
Page 1 of 1