Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))

Go down 
+2
Annalise Darkwood
Astra Gahne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Astra Gahne

I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Empty
PostSubject: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 2:42 pm

((Okay so here we go! A few things--Rebels MUST post first, and please let us establish an order of posting... which I'll figure out later. K? And if you're not a rebel and you're going to join, please PM me FIRST. Thank you.))

The squirrel had been only minutes earlier sitting in a tree, minding it's own business, worldly cares far behind it and The only thing on it's mind being food. But that was minutes earlier. Now the creature was lying on the ground, stunned at least, and unmoving. Nearby two feet hit the ground with a light thump and the girl nimbly kept her footing as she landed squarely on the forest floor. Was the creature good enough to keep? And the hilt of her blade hadn't quite killed it, such a shame. Would that mean she had to finish it off herself? No problem. But as Astra picked up the tiny limp body, something inside her stopped her. It's tiny and perfect paws hung loose and it looked so... she dropped the animal and frowned. It was too small to be of use anyway, let it grow and get fat on the nuts it was storing. Besides, Astra wasn't out to hunt right now.

Astra was out in the forest to keep herself calm. Today was the day, and somehow when she'd woken... well, actually she never slept... it had seemed too unreal and she had felt a little bit lightheaded. So it was still early and she was out in the woods, hiding in trees and stunning small game that was pretty much useless anyway to keep herself calm until the rest of the troops woke up. Although, she had the urge to go and wake them up herself by yelling loudly in the center of the campsite, but that hadn't seemed like the best idea she'd ever had. They probably needed to rest, yes, that was why she was delaying. Not because she had any worries, oh no, everything would go smoothly because she was running it well. Not because she wanted to destroy the camp and was not going to... this 'excursion' was merely to show them that the rebels existed... no. She was waiting for the other demigods to wake up.

The girl turned dark blue-green eyes to the treetops and noted the light that was growing brighter all the time. It would soon be about... six 'o' clock, she judged, and if they weren't awake yet there was no hope. giving another quick glance to where the still-unconscious rodent lay, Astra took off at a jog toward her camp. But she tried to quell her growing... enthusiasm, was it?... and slowed her pace just a little. There were still a few things she needed to get ready before addressing her little party of selected demigods... just a few minor things, though. In her tent she ran her fingers through her hair almost self-consciously, and then pulled on her heaviest article of clothing... some sort of jacket, it was dark denim... and armed herself with another mortal steel knife. It wasn't really like they were going into full-fledged combat, right? So no full gear was necessary. Besides, the attack was going to be part stealth, so blending in was somewhat necessary.

Astra took a deep breath and walked outside to the hill and the tree. Although the girl didn't exactly know how to lead an 'official' attack, she was going to do this. When the rest of the demigods got there, that was. It had to be at least 6, where were they??? Astra huffed slightly and put her hands on her hips... well, as much as she could with a scythe in one. The demigod turned to look at the unsuspecting camp below... perhaps they were suspecting, actually, but at the very least unprepared. Her plans were to attack in the center hub of activity, right amongst the cabins. Therefore, she and her demigods would need to blend in with the ones in the camp until they got there. Then the cabins would go down. And not like the pranks campers sometimes pulled either, for in those they were careful not to hurt anyone. But now? No. No killing, yet, but maiming and injuring was fine. Astra closed her eyes a second and envisioned it; when she opened then again a few people were emerging from tents and heading toward the hill. Finally.

Last edited by Astra Gahne on October 21st 2010, 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LOL Pg...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 10:45 pm

Caleb layed in his little cot starring at the top of his tent. He had been laying there for around thirty minutes, and couldn't take much more. He looked at the little battery powered clock that he had. 5:45, Damnit!? He thought to himself and sat up. The cool morning air sent shivers through his spine. He wiped the sweat off of his palms and stood up. There waiting by the openening of the tent was everything he needed for their little expedition.....or whatever Atsra wanted to call it. He was kinda of angry that she had made sure they understood that there would be no killing. But he was still just as excited. Maiming works just as well. He slipped on a thick pair of levi jeans and a t-shirt. Over which he added a dark green hoody. he strapped on the sheathes that crossed over from his right shoulder to his left hip and wrapped around. Six perfectly balanced blades shone in the sheathes. There was also a Dirk in a little sheath next to the knives. It was about a foot long and razor sharp.

Astra had said something about wrecking the cabins. He wasn't sure what they'd need for that so he didn't bring anything. He would focus more on maiming kids. He closed his eyes for a minute and focused, behind the knees would be a good spot, pretty much anywhere on the legs would put them out of commision. Maybe she would want them to go with the silent approach and he could knock a few people out beore they where discovered. But for some reason, he didn't see Astra as that kind of leader.

After putting everthing on, he slipped his hoody in over the weapons and started at a brisk jogg towars the hill. He forced himself to lsow down a bit and get focused. He didn't want to go running up to Astra like a rabbit in crack. He saw her up the hill as he got closer and he quickly got up and stood infront of her. "Caleb Harris reporting for duty, ready to beat some stuck up camper ass." He stood rigid infront of her, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 3:11 pm

((I'm going to wait for one more rebel to post))
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 11:50 pm

||The fun has arrived!!||

Annalise was running. Fast. Faster than she had ever run before. She wasn't entirely sure why she was running, or what she was running from but there was definitely something chasing her wasn't there? Out of breath and legs burning she turned her head and-

Annalise shot up in her bed almost falling out onto the floor. The nightmare had returned. For the past couple days she'd been dreaming the same thing and she always woke up at the same point in the dream. It was weird and getting annoying. Very annoying. Breathing hard she ran a hand through her sweat soaked hair. It was always the same routine. Wake up. Sweaty hair. Get dressed. Shaking her head and tossing her feet off the side she sighed. Today was different. Instead of getting dressed and wandering the camp, she was supposed to meet Astra for something. She wasn't sure what it was about but she knew it was important. Astra didn't tell you to meet her on the hill at 6am for nothing.

Annalise shot out of bed. "Six! Crap! It's..." She yanked her watch out of the pile of clothes on the floor and groaned. "It's 6:08am!" Tugging a brush through her hair and running out of the tent with her shirt half way on she started towards the hill. Pulling her arms through the sleeves she slipped only once going up. As she got closer she became calm and collected. But it wasn't Astra she saw first. It was Caleb Harris. Awesome... Annalise and Caleb had a... complicated relationship to say the least and she wasn't sure what Astra needed but hoped that it wouldn't be something that made things more complicated. If that is even possible. Taking a deep breath she brushed off her pants and moved into Astra's veiw. "Sorry I'm late..." Her voice was soft but it wasn't weak. There was no way that she would show weakness infront of Astra Gahne. That just wasn't an option.
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 5:09 pm

"Caleb Harris, reporting for duty, ready to beat some stuck-up camper ass." came the quick words from the boy who had approached. He was rather tall, and gave off an aura of love and... Astra shuddered slightly at memories that came unbidden to the front of her mind and instead directed her thoughts to what else the boy had said. Caleb Harris. Aaaaah, so this was the officer... she remembered him, yes, but not so much by the face. She never really paid attention to what people looked like, or at least she didn't memorize people by appearances. Maybe it came from having changed hers so often, as she often went back and forth between different hair... chops... and colors and all sorts of clothes she'd found. But maybe she didn't base on appearances because it was difficult to see people. Anyway, the woods commander was here and with him was... nobody. So he'd brought absolutely no one from the woods camp? No matter, as she hadn't given orders for any such thing.

"I can tell that someone's ready," Astra said as she noted the assortment of weapons the younger boy was carrying. "Are you sure you have everything you need?" the girl added in a surprisingly humor-filled tone of voice. The glint of battle filled her eyes at her own question and she found herself flipping one of her knives around in her hand. She was very careful not to hit him, that wouldn't do at all. He needed to be whole and withought a knife in his foot or any other valuable extremity. "I'm glad you're here, finally." the girl said, turning more sober as she watched another demigod approaching. The girl had dark hair and was, like the rest of them, fairly tall. Another thing Astra noted was where the girl's eyes had been immediately drawn--Caleb Harris. My, my, a ladies man is he? Astra couldn't help but shiver a little. Bad memories, again, and although they were always somewhere near the surface Harris' presence was bringing them a little more to the surface. But the girl would deal with it like she had all her life.

"Sorry I'm late," the girl said and Astra's mind once again had to search for a name to put to the face. Astra could nearly sense... no, she could sense the girl's ill-will toward the campers in Camp Half-Blood... strange... and her name was something that had two parts. Marybeth, Annmarie, something like that. "Yes, you are late, aren't you." Astra said in a deadly absentminded way she had. Generally Astra didn't address people like that unless they were about to die but now she was using it in a half-friendly way. Maybe that didn't make sense but who said that everything Astra thought had to make sense? "No matter. You both presumably know why we're here but as you are the only ones who've... woken... as of yet, I'll re-explain everything." Just making sure and killing time before the rest of the rebels who were supposed to be coming arrived. "We're going in, and no, we're not going to kill anyone." She glanced at the commanders rather heavy weaponry and turned back to the two demigods. "Do whatever else you want to but no killing. And I do mean let them have everything we've got. We're a threat, remember, and if we don't show them that soon there's no telling but they'll come and attack us. Here." Astra produced three lighters from a pocket in her jeans and held them out to the two half-bloods. "These are for igniting cabins." she said with another glint in her eye. "Ues them as if that was the only purpose they ever had." This was going to be... fun.

((>.< shortness, really really sorry!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 6:54 pm

"Are you sure you have everything you need?" Caleb gave the commandeer a half crazed grin. He acctually felt like he was moving a little light. He would have loved to be able to bring a bow and some arrows along to. Unfortunately the bows that they kept around the camp weren't exactly the strongest, and he knew they would never make it past a campers armor. Speaking of which, he was going to drop into whatever sort of armory the camp had and see what he could get out without much difficulty. The camps were seriously understocked and he hoped to get more out of this than just hurting some campers.

"Acctually a bow wouldn've been nice. But none of ours would ever do against the campers armor." He let his hands glide over each one of the seven hilts that where on his body. For some reason he had grown the habit of checking his weapons almost constantly. He watched as Astra messed around with one of her knives before looking at him again. "I'm glad you're here, finally." He was kind of surprised by her seemingly humorous and friendly tone. Of course he knew by now not to expect it to last very long.

Caleb followed Astra's eyes down to someone approaching the hill. He couldn't recognize the figure until she was nearly upon them.....Annalise. His look stayed impassive as he watched her climp the last couple of feet and look at him for a moment before turning to Astra. Sorry I'm late," Asta replied in a melancholy tone and then explained to them what exactly they were going to do. She glanced at Caleb when she mentioned the part about no killing, he just grinned and then winked at Annalise after Astra looked away. SHe gave them lighters and stated that they would be for the burning of cabins. He acctepted the lighter and grinned. It was a flippo, perhaps she would let them keep them after the mission.

"And if we happen to bring any thing back such as weapons, would we beable to distibute them to our camps?" He acctually hoped that more people would come so they could get a biger load if they could.
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 10:34 pm

Annalise placed her hands on her hips as Astra confirmed her annoyance in Annalise's tardy. "It wont happen again." Annalise's voice dripped with hidden distaste. She didn't like being ordered around or treated like she was some kid being scolded. Taking a deep breath, she then listened as Astra explained what they were going to be doing. What was going to happen. And how it was going to go down. The muscles in Annalise's stomach tightened as the plans were unfurled. Something about the look in Astra's eyes just made Annalise uneasy. She was glad there would be no killing, something about that just made her shudder. Shaking her head she pushed the petty thoughts away and pulled her mind into her work. She would take the campers spirits and crush them. Make them wish they'd never been born. And then, only then would she feel sorry for them.

Taking the lighter in her hand she frowned. "Burning? Cabins? Isn't-" She stopped herself before she could show weakness. That was the last thing she needed. To be weak in front of her leader. She had chosen this. Astra didn't' make her join the rebels. The Gods hated her and for that she hated them. She wasn't even sure how she felt about her father. Waiting so long before showing his face? What is that even about? No. She wanted this. Those sniveling little kids wouldn't know what hit them. Annalise gripped her lighter tightly and a small grin crossed her face. "I call Cabin 1."

||Sorry it's short...||

Last edited by Annalise Darkwood on October 27th 2010, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samuel Maddox

Samuel Maddox

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 10:59 am

Samuel hadn’t judged the amount of time he had had properly. Waking up this morning, he had a strange desire to run, to clear his head. It had been some time since he had been welcomed into the camp at the foot of Half Blood Hill. So many new ideas had been thrown at him, and somewhere deep inside of him, they had resonated. The gods were on Mount Olympus and that was where they were going to stay. They wouldn’t come down to the world of mortals for just one of their mistakes. He seethed when he thought about their apathy. His parents had died because of it. He was sure that this was what had happened. It was what fueled his desire for change. If they attacked Camp Half Blood, possibly he could get the gods attention. With that, perhaps, he could know fully who to blame for this new life he was living – a life without the love of his mother or the encouragement of his father. He had instead been banished to his uncle’s flat, and the man was more of a brother to him than a father figure. The two had basically lived their own separate lives, and while it had been fun for a while, Sam soon found that he missed the interest in his life. He missed the attention…

But he wouldn’t admit that to himself. Samuel Maddox had never needed attention from anyone. This was just how he was. Yet now in the absence of the only source of attention he had ever had. He felt the need for it again, but he had also found that running took that out of him. The exertion was good for him. It made his mind clear and focused on the one thing he wanted. Revenge. And so he ran through the area around the camp. He was careful not to cross the boundary into Camp Half Blood, but for the most part, he ran wherever he saw fit. Thoughts coursing through his mind were eradicated with each and every step. As his breathing and steps became rhythmic, Sam fell into a trance of sorts. And it was in this trance that he was able to think clearly, but it was in this trance that he also lost track of time. The sun was rising when Sam finally noticed where it was, and he knew that he was going to be late to the hill. Astra had an expedition for them, and he needed to get there.

Sprinting back to his tent, Sam slipped in and quickly changed out of his running gear. His hair was wet with sweat and stuck to his forehead as he peeled off shirt and shorts and replaced them with jeans and another shirt. Picking up his long sword, he strapped it around his waist. Then, he slid into his bomber jacket, slid on his aviators, and picked up his shield. It was a round wooden shield, one he had found in the woods while running. It bore the symbol of Camp Half Blood, so Sam thought it would be perfect to take into the camp. It would help him blend in. Taking a deep breath of the cool morning air, Sam stepped out of his tent and hurried to the foot of Half Blood Hill. As he approached, Sam saw that Astra was already with two other people. He didn’t recognize them, but that wasn’t saying much. Sam kept to himself most of the time, so it was understandable that he wouldn’t know anyone. The distance between Sam and the trio closed quickly as he jogged.

Arriving, Sam was slightly winded due to the run he had just been on coupled with the hurried jog from his tent. “Sorry..” he breathed in between breaths, “I’m… late…” He stood at attention and nodded to Astra. “It won’t happen again,” he said through forced composure. His body was screaming for air and for rest, but there would be no rest for him today. There would be no rest for any of them – rebels and campers alike. Today was the beginning, nothing major from he had been told, but it was still a beginning. The campers would know their presence, would know their intent, and would cower at the thought of actually being challenged. They were spineless and soft in their comfort. This would be over soon.
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 10:57 pm

"Actually, a bow would have been nice. But none of ours would ever do against the camper's armor..." Caleb said and Astra mentally rolled her eyes. A bow, of all things. How much use would that be with the type of fighting she was planning? No, no bows, close and personal were the key-words of the day. Personal revenge, for her if not the rest of them. Astra checked herself as the boy began speaking again, wondering (not for the first time) if she were somehow dragging them into her personal affairs. But no. The gods had not been kind to any of them. "...would we be able to distribute them to our camps?" the commander was asking and Astra hoped that he was referring to weapons for she replied with "Of course, why not." The demigod's mind was only half on the words, though, as the girl with the double-name spoke.

"It won't happen again." her voice contained almost-concealed traces of a sort of rebellion. Astra didn't mind that--although she would like every demigod to be good and submissive they weren't going to be so why not let them have a little rein. But from the girl's expression Astra could tell she wasn't 100% happy with everything happening. The rebel leader raised an eyebrow in the other girl's direction with the implied message So you don't want to do this? It wsa too late to turn back now. "Burning... cabins? Isn't..." Really? But her words disappeared with a small smile and the follow-up statement of "I call cabin one." Astra thought quickly back to the U shaped area and shook her head a little. "Cabin one is made of marble. It won't burn very easily. I'd say go for cabin six. It's the Athena cabin and it's full of books and papers." the same glint reappeared in her eye as she spoke the words but she quelled it, recalling how the younger girl (what WAS her name? Started with A...) had responded earlier. No use scaring the child...

Astra's glance was called away by the counds of another demigod approaching. It was a boy, with brown hair and not too much younger than Astra herself. Samuel, she thought. He'd been here for a little while and she'd seen him briefly around camp--enough to know his name, no more. (Why not the girl's? Oh, that's right, Darkwood...) He was panting when he arrived at the top of the hill and managed to gasp out the words "Sorry... I'm late..." same excuse. Sleeping, perhaps? "It won't happen again." Astra almost let out a smile. Not quite, but close. Darkwood's words had been the same. The amused glint in her blue eyes didn't recede as she replied "All right, Sam, we'll let it go. You're here. Armed, I hope?" When the light faded from her eyes she turned back to Harris and Darkwood, taking in the three of them with a satisfied mind. Another rebel was approaching too ((NPC!!! Just 'cause)) and he nodded, Astra nodded back quickly and spoke the the small group. "If anyone has any questions, speak them now." She wanted to add something like because here we go but that seemed cheesy and out of place.

With a very small, almost inaudible sigh, she turned to the camp over the hill and away from the other demigods. She was finally doing something, making a move. And it felt good. To watch the whole camp erupt into flames would be better, but it wasn't happening. She'd have to do it all herself, with the help of a few faithful followers. At that a sort of longing wave rudhed over her; it wasn't that she didn't want to do this, it was that the part of her that wanted everything to have been different was kicking in. She pused it down and turned back on her heel to the other half-bloods. "Ready?" One word. And although it was spoken outwards, she meant it just as much to herself. Yes, this time I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 11:05 pm

||I think we have a posting patern! Astra, Caleb, Annalise, Sam! Yay for patterns!||
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 1:08 am

((May joins this?!?!?! I promise I will be active since I'm no longer grounded!!))
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 7:17 pm

((Yes, you may join this Roxxy! I think you should go ahead and post too... >.>))
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2010, 4:12 pm

((Come on ;] Someone post. I call going up against whoever tries to burn the Athena Cabin ;]))
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Samuel Maddox

Samuel Maddox

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2010, 12:00 am

((I am waiting for Roxxy))
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 5:20 pm

((Well... erm, don't wait? ANYONE! POST! Please!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2010, 12:14 am

((OK, OK, I'm here. Sorry peoples.....Smile ))

Roxxy sighed as she trudged through the woods. She looked down at the rabbit who was currently hopping beside her. "This is your fault you know" she said to him. She was covered in mud, and she was pretty sure that tonight was the night that the rebels attacked camp. And she was either about to miss half of it, or get in trouble for showing up all muddy. "If you didn't have to chase that damn mouse, we wouldn't be in this situation". Now she was going to have to go to the tent that she and Caleb currently shared....or used to share. She didn't know anymore. Astra had been giving her all these missions ever since she found out about Roxxy and Caleb. And one of the newer rebels who were like.....13 years old was pretty sure they spotted him with that chick who's name she coould not remember because she chose not to remember it. That thought made her sad. 'Well, Eros kids are known to have many conquests' she thought as she felt a tear going down her cheek.

She snapped out of it and continued to glare at the bunny. She finally made it to Woods Base and sighed happily. She changed clothes quickly, brushed all the mud out of her hair, and made sure that not a trace of it was left on her skin or in Ry's fur. "You'd better pull more than you weight tonight, or I will be sure to serve Astra some rabbit stew" she said as she picked him up and grabbed her whip. She headed towards the camp of babies with a frown on her face.

As she snuck into the main cabin area she sighed in frustration when she spotted that almost everyone was there. 'Good going Rox, be prepared to be yelled at by Astra AND Caleb' she thought sadly as she walked up to her main boss. Ry jumped down and hopped over to Caleb. Bloody Coward she thought as she looked at Astra. "I'm sorry I'm late, I ran into a small-" she looked over at Ry. "-white, and furry distraction".
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 11:40 pm

((HEY SOMEBODY!!! Post or I'll use the scythe!!! Kidding, kidding, but seriously. I've seen you guys on, and I don't care if it's only 100 words! Just... garhhhgh XD))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 10:24 am

((Can I post? Like beat the crap outta anyone of you.))
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2010, 7:17 pm

((No Alex. They aren't in camp yet and everyone at camp is sleeping. Don't post another OOC post please))
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 6:51 pm

((Despite what I've said, seeing as we have no other active rebels at the time, I have posted here so one or two campers can post as well. Rebels, I'm waiting on you guys!))

Astra half-turned as a familiar figure approached the group; she half-sighedd when she saw that it was Roxanne and her rabbit. There was no telling why Astra disliked the girl the way she did, even Astra couldn't quite place it. It was just that there was something awful about her... her femininity, almost, she was such a girl and something about that gave Astra a little pain in her heart... she almost felt like she wasn't even a human being anymore, especially around someone who so radiated the humaness that some deep part of Astra almost wanted to regain. But right now Astra wasn't thinking about what she disliked and envied in the small girl, she was angry with her again for being late. Everyone was late this morning. "I'm sorry I was late. I ran into a small, white and furry distraction." The little blond frowned at the rabbit (which had hopped over to Caleb).

Astra shook her head. She'd heard about Roxanne and Roxanne's rabbit, but never seen the animal itself. And now it was a disappointing thing, from the stories she'd almost allowed herself to imagine some sort of monster rabbit. But Ry wasn't that, that was for certain. A frown crossed Astra's face and with that she realized she'd let herself relax a little. Her anticipation of what they were about to do had grown by the minute, as had the number of the people on the hill: Leutenant Roxanne had been closely followed by a short Asian boy who muttered something about his own apologies for tardiness, and perhaps a few more she didn't see in the dim light..."It doesn't matter now. We're all here, and I'm... satisfied." Astra's eyes looked evil, they glowed with a ferocity they only showed when she had slain her enemies in the past. And now they were up against one of her greatest enimies on the human earth: Camp Half-Blood.

One last time she paused, one last time she overlooked the camp. And once, something turned up one corner of her pale lips, but even that looked less like a smile than even that would have been. "And they don't suspect a thing... they don't even know we're here..." she whispered to herself. "Don't kill them. Not yet. Don't hurt anyone more than nescessary, but give them a taste and we'll see how fast they grow up. And be quiet." The words were authoritative, but not loudly spoken. And Astra made a little motion over her shoulder, without turning to the demigods standing behind her, a wave of two of her fingers that would be almost undetectable if she hadn't sensed that the demigods were hanging on her words and movements. She beconed them forward and over the hill, into Camp Half-Blood.

((There might be some puppetmastering ahead, but I'll try not to...))
They were very quiet, the cover of new dawn was enough to keep their advance muffled and darkened, and Astra knew her way directly to the cabins like she knew her scythe... she'd been around in the dark plenty and knew instinctively where everything was. It was strange to be in the camp again, and something in her almost told her that she was just going back to the Hermes cabin after a night away. And she was going to the Hermes cabin, to burn it down. In the greyness she could see the cabins ahead and stopped the taller boy... Adam, she thought his name was, although she wasn't sure... from charging ahead. They were behind the minor cabins, by one that Astra thought was still unoccupied... at least, it was last she knew. Now she spoke quietly, almost in a whisper but loud enough for her demigods to hear: "Two of you stay here in case we need backup... which we shouldn't need, so if you're scared..." she tilted her head to the side as if thinking about it, "you souldn't have come. But stay here. The rest of you, go to cabins six and eleven, and burn them down. All right?" She was personally going to pay cabin seven (Apollo) a visit, a little bit of personal affair she wanted settled with those children. And now they waited on her signal...
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 3:00 am

Alexander had drawn the short end of the straw that day, and ended up working the night patrol shift. He didn't understand why Chirron thought they needed it. The titan war had ended last summer, but since Alex hadn't been around, maybe he just didn't understand how hard it had hit the camp. He didn't complain about much. Life here wasn't any harder then it had been back in Louisiana, and nothing had ever happened on this watches. At least not that Alexander had ever heard off. But there he was, standing with the shield and helm he'd been given for the night, along with the spear he had decided to use as well.

((Ready to be attacked Ma'Am)
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2011, 5:06 pm

||Well this is slightly embarrassing... Sorry it's taken so long...||
Annalise bit her lip as she stepped forward. "Only cabin's six and eleven?" Annalise was really itching to get to cabin one, she wasn't sure why, but if they were only allowed two of the cabins she would surrender her lighter and go after campers instead. "I don't mean to speak out of turn, but it seems to me if we went after the higher cabins it would show strength. If Zeus isn't safe what chance do the others have?" She would definitely follow orders, after all that is what she was there for, but it wasn't against the rules to share her thoughts. It just might be the wrong time to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))   I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll end the world tonight.((PG-13))
Page 1 of 1