Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Silent Thought(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel Brighton

A Silent Thought(Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 4:26 pm

Rachel walked along the beach without her shoes on. She let her arms dangle beside her as she spent her hour alone and in silence. There was a lot on her mind these days what with still not being claimed and now the rebels. It was all difficult to wrap her head around so she sat down and breathed in th fresh air that was blowing in from the waters. The sound of the water slashing up on shore was calming she would admit. She closed her eyes and imagined better times. She was eleven years old again and she and her mom were hanging out at the mall. Her eyes welled up and a single tear slipped down her cheek. She opened her large brown eyes again and wached as birds flew over head. Of coarse, she couldn't be sure they were birds. They were too far away to be identified. They could have been the harpies for all she knew. She stretched out her legs and leaned back on her arms. Then she dugg her toes into the cool sand. It was very relaxing here. She couldn't help but sigh at the peace. Little by little, Rachel's body relaxed and all her worries disapated from her. She was completely at peace with herself and others. She was well balanced at this time and place. Closing her eyes again, her brows furrowed as she hear the sand crunching behind her. Someone would disturb her peace.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 10:52 pm

Forrest sat on the beach with her toes submerged in the water. First the water would rise almost to her knees, then it would fall back behind her knees leaving an eerie chill. Despite her father being the sun god, Forrest was very cold in this groggy weather, especially having her jeans soaked through, and unrolled up. She closed her eyes and let her mind be engulfed by the inspiration of the sounds of the sea. An especially high wave caught her off guard. It had gone all the way to her waist, making her whole leg wet and even getting the bottom strip of her hoodie. Forrest could no longer feel her toes and there was a harshful tingling feeling at the ends of her angles like they were about to freeze off. Forrest knew this was extremily bad, but she waved it off thinking, freeze to death, it can't be that bad...

Easing to a more comfortable position, Forrest realized that her legs were too stiff to even move. She knew that she had brought this upon herself and that she shouldn't have done it, she began to slightly panic, with great pain, she eased herself onto her feet. She moved inch by inch feeling the burn and sting in this cold weather. She knew she would not be able to make it back to the cabin so she concentrated and used to powers to make a fire out of the extra wood along the shore. She knew it would alert anyone along the beach but she didn't really care. However much she wanted to kill herself, she couldn't bring herself to do it, merely because of Dec.

The fire warmed her,but it did not dry her. She thought about calling for help but she wasn't that deparate, she couldn't e that weak! She assumed the fire was visible enough she wouldn't need to call for help, someone would come, whether she liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Rachel Brighton

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2010, 10:41 am

The sound changed and Rachel opened her eyes. The sound of a crackling fire and the chatter of teeth pricked her imagination. Her exceptional hearing was one of her better assets but it could also be a curse. She looked around and surveyed the grounds. She finally saw a soaked girl huddled by a small fire. Squinting, Rachel saw that it was one of the Apollo kids. Her eyes narrowed and an expression that said, "Really," crossed her face. She stood and walked over to the shivering girl. A small sympathetic chuckle left her throat as she sat by the girl. "Sat a bit too close huh?" she said with a small smile. There wasn't much she could do for the girl but perhaps help her back to the cabins. She stood and said, "Come on. You'll probably want to put out that fire now. I'll help you back." She held out her hand for Forest to take. Hopefully the girl wasn't too frozen to move. Rachel wasn't sure if she would be able to carry the girl all the way to the cabins.

She thought about how huddled the girl was and decided she would probably have to try. Rachel picked the girl up more easily than she expected. "We'll get you warm. Just don't knock your own teeth out with all that chatter," she tried for a joke. She walked as hastily as she could through the trails. A few times she thought she would trip and they both would topple over. Rachel was too clumsy for this but she just had to get the girl back before she froze to death. Rachel hadn't even noticed how her own clothes were getting soaked. She didn't even notice the chill bumps covering her skin by the time they reached the cabins. "Here we are," she said now with her own teeth chattering. She breathed out and her chest hurt now. 'Great,' she thought. She lay Forest down on her bunk and told the other Apollo kids about her freezing. She was sure they each would start massive fires around the poor girl. She would stay and make sure Forest would be ok.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2010, 12:40 am

Forrest saw a girl walking up. She was rubbing her hands together and blowing on them, she felt like she looked very pathetic. Expecting the girl to laugh, Forrest braced herself, but no, instead she offered to help. "Wait n-no!" Forrest said, but the girl payed no heed and picked her up. Forrest tried for the first couple minutes to walk by herself, this was exceptionally kind, but she didn't want to seem weak, she didn't want to make the girl go through this just because of her. However, she knew she wouldn't be able to make it on her own.

A few minutes passed and the girl laid her on her bed, the rest of the campers from the Apollo cabin immediately went to work. Within maybe 15 minutes, she was in a new, dry pair of cloths and she was wearing an extra jacket before she came to the girl who had done a simple yet infinitely kind task. After thanking everyone, she stood by her for a sort second before she spoke. "Why did you do that? I mean why did you just decide to help me?" Forrest had known many people in her life but she only knew of two who would have helped her without even thinking about it, and they were her sister and Dec. Her sister was dead, and Dec being blind, couldn't have done much for her.

Forrest looked down and realized that the girl was slightly wet from carrying her. Without a moments thought, Forrest took off her jacket which was bothering her anyway and handed it to her. "I don't want you getting cold." It was an honest statement, but it was ironic and the words almost seemed bitter like she was obligated to say it. Forrest didn't want i to be that way, she wanted this to be true.
Back to top Go down
Declan Liles

Declan Liles

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 9:24 pm

((Hmm, I'm stalking this, plotting for a way to join, XD))
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 10:10 pm

((haha, very discreet, just jump in when you find a good time))
Back to top Go down
Declan Liles

Declan Liles

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 10:12 pm

((DISCREET like my avatar, which I made by myself *gives props* XD when i Find time, lets hope I'll get it in the first place ^.^))
Back to top Go down
Rachel Brighton

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2010, 10:34 pm

((Sorry I haven't replied. I've been kinda busy with class and all. I'll probably reply either wednsday or thursday sometime. Sorry it's taking so long!))
Back to top Go down
Declan Liles

Declan Liles

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 9:44 pm

((I could reply if you want, give you some material to react to.))
Back to top Go down
Rachel Brighton

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 10:54 pm

((That would be nice. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Declan Liles

Declan Liles

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 1:56 pm

((Man,I've having the most horrid time coming up with muse for this thread. wher are you guys in the thread, so I can think of a way to get a blind kid there. Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 2:05 pm

((um... I think it would be easiest for you if we were on the porch ....if the cabins have a porch))
Back to top Go down
Declan Liles

Declan Liles

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 2:07 pm

((But it said,
Quote :
She lay Forest down on her bunk and told the other Apollo kids about her freezing. She was sure they each would start massive fires around the poor girl. She would stay and make sure Forest would be ok.

This seems like its in the cabin, but yes, it would be easier if it were on the porch, and someone called out to me when I walked by...possibly...))
Back to top Go down
Rachel Brighton

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 2:49 pm

((Maybe you could already be in the cabin))
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 2:57 pm

((well he's kinda blind.... So why would he be there... You could have been looking for me Very Happy
kidding, um... Maybe I'll see you through a window and you look cold so I'll call you in))
Back to top Go down
Declan Liles

Declan Liles

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 2:59 pm

((Hmm, perhaps to go ask Forrest to train or something like that, Get a wound healed etc only to have you guys come past me and enter it? Sounds plausible... I like forrest's idea, though))
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 5:17 pm

((ok cool, just do whichever you like and if you don't have enough to work with, you have permission to hear me call you in or whatever...))
Back to top Go down
Rachel Brighton

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 3:31 pm

((Oh, didn't realize he was blind and I was thinking that he was a child of Apollo. Sorry. Forrest's idea sounds much better Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Declan Liles

Declan Liles

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 8:07 pm

Declan shrugged into his worn jacket, as he had been for a year now. THat jacket was like a security blanket to him, and he was going to need the services of a nice warm jacket once again. THe hermes cabin was no place for the wandering, but slightly confused mind of Declan Liles to spend his day in. Besides, the cold had never bothered him...that much. Only when there was like 4 feet of snow, would it aggravate the blind teen.

Declan had made it to the front door now, carefully stepping over people and bags, and not managing to trip once. The Hermes cabin was the worst place for A blind kid. THings everywhere and everything moved daily. He was lucky he hadn't tripped. Declan opened up the door, and was greeted by a cold wind. Declan sighed, he missed the biting cold. Stepping out, he worked the twisted cane in front of him, tapping the ground to look for obstacles. He thumped into what seemed to be benches. Once a cabin, but no one yelled at him, so he walked on.

Declan knew he wasn't on the path to the Sound, nor the training rings, so he had to be somewhere in camp, probably near the cabins. But he didn't know where. Declan sighed, it was another downfall of being blind. The whole not seeing aspect. But he was used to it. He made his way around the wilderness and orphanages without eyes, he could get through camp. But Declan just didn't know how to get through camp to go find Forrest. He wanted to talk to her, just for the sake of conversation. After all, one can only be his own companion for a while.

((horrid post, I know, no muse and I'm being rushed a bit, but I at least got it out before my muse completely died. Someone just needs to call me in.))
Back to top Go down
Rachel Brighton

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 2:14 am

((Well, since Declan is Forrest's friend I suppose she should call him over?))
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2010, 4:52 pm

((I'm really sorry, to tell you the truth I forgot about this thread :/ oh and sorry it's short, I don't really know much to say without repeating myself))

Forrest sat on an empty bunk with the girl near the door. She felt terribly in debt, but she didn't know what to say or do. She took a glance out the window, and to her surprise she saw Dec walking around looking slightely confused. Forrest watched him for a second, but he didn't really seem to know where he was going. She looked at the girl and said, "just a second, I'll be right back."

She bounded down the steps of the cabin. At the foot of them she asked hestitantly, "you okay?" she waited for him to turn and find her voice. "Why don't you come inside? It's really cold out.... Here." She went over to him and walked him the rest of the way to the cabin. Once they were sadly back in, Forrest walked over to her former spot on the bed. "sorry." She whispered. She didn't really know what to say to Dec, he was just kind of there, but she couldn't bear to see him out in the cold. "Come, sit." She spoke gesturing to the empty space on the bed even though her gesture would go unnoticed

((again, I apologize for it's shortness))
Back to top Go down
Declan Liles

Declan Liles

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2010, 9:22 pm

((I guess I'm waiting for Rachel to acknowledge me, then it's my turn.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Thought(Open)   A Silent Thought(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Silent Thought(Open)
Page 1 of 1