Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello All!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel Brighton

Hello All! Empty
PostSubject: Hello All!   Hello All! Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 4:53 pm

How goes it? I'm Rachel and I'm semi-new here. I am 21 years old and in college. I aspire to be a youth minister one day. Ummmm....I like reading fiction novels and I am currently writing one based on Alice in Wonderland. I also write for me school newspaper(soooo much fun!). I like anime and all that. My favorite I guess would be sailor moon. I even have a pretty cool website. Other than that, I'm a pretty laid back person. Ohhh and wait! I take karate too! I am taking Tuek Gong MooSool! I have a yellow belt and will move up to orange belt next month! I will also get a new suit that will be black instead of white, yay me! I'm so excited! I am also way excited to be a member here and be able to rp with all of you guys! Wink

*Rachel
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

Hello All! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!   Hello All! Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 5:48 pm

Hey Rachel, welcome to TPT! Well, I hate to say this but this probably belongs in the intorductions thread. So I'm going to lock this but you know, nothing personal XD

Anyway it's good to have you on the site and I can't wait for Camp-Halfblood to go down in flames to RP with you sometime. I'm Astra, rebel leader, drachma counter, and moderator on Thalia's Pine Tree. So see you around.
Back to top Go down

Hello All!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: