Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for answers (Elizabeth/open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

Searching for answers (Elizabeth/open) Empty
PostSubject: Searching for answers (Elizabeth/open)   Searching for answers (Elizabeth/open) Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 9:38 pm

((sorry it's short, I have to go soon))

Forrest ran through the forest, running away from ...everything. She just needed to get away. She felt horrible for everything, linking everything to herself and making it seem worse than it was. She felt terrible for yelling at Dec, even though they had both gotten over it. Actually more than anything, she was mad at her dad. He had been ignoring her requests, her pleads to become the better person. But she knew she deserved it. She had thrown away her life and she was trying to bring it back together for one person...

After she had been running for a few minutes, she stumbled across a creek. She had heard people talk about it, and something about Percy Jackson. She sighed and sat down at the bank. Maybe a monster would attack her. That would be welcome as she hadn't killed anything since camp started.... unless decapitating a dummy worked. She grabbed a rock and skipped it trying to get it to the other side. She wondered how long she could stay here without anyone realizing she was gone. The thought of staying out here for days was welcoming to her, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She lay her head back just before she heard the snap of a twig. Her head spun around and her bow was loaded before she even had time to scramble into a sitting position. If it was a person, then she probably was bing rude. Without putting her bow down she called out, "whose there?"
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (Elizabeth/open)   Searching for answers (Elizabeth/open) Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 8:25 am

Elizabeth was running so fast twards a kid that had asked whoes there and she couldn't answere all she could say was "RUN IT'S THE GIUNT ANTS!" She saw the creek and turned to grab the kid and kept on running as fast as she could. The ants had been chasing her for several miles away from there hill. "By the way my name is Elizabeth. But I don't think that is very important right now.

Elizabeth didn't stop running no matter what. The ant was close behind. She had reliesed that she has let go of the kid and she didn't know if she was still there.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (Elizabeth/open)   Searching for answers (Elizabeth/open) Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 8:31 am

((sorry it took so long :/))

Forrest crouched with her bow at the ready. When a girl emerged out of the haze of trees she lowered it, but something was wrong and she knew it, the girl was sprinting to her. "RUN IT'S THE GIUNT ANTS!" she caught sight of one a managed a good clean shot which hit it somewhere on the head, it wasn't enough to kill it but Forrest was proud of herself. She had not shot her bow in actual combat and age was still much better with a sword. She was now being yanked in one direction. It was hard to run in this position. Gasping for air she said, "y-you know, it'd be easier to run if you let go!"

"By the way my name is Elizabeth. But I don't think that is very important right now."
Forrest thought that was a particularily odd time to introduce oneself, but she just went along with it. "hey, I'm Forrest, daughter of Apollo, and see that rock up ahead? I say when we get there we duck behind it. I've got a bow. I'll see if we can fiend a few off, if not at least you'll get a bit of rest, you seem like you've been running fora while." she caught a glance behind her. She saw three in all but she didn't know if there were any more hidden by the covers of the trees. "Do you know how many there are?"

Now that she was let go, it was a lot easier to run. She knew she could flat out sprint for another few miles because of all the times she had run from monsters and cops on the streets. However, she didn't know about the state of Elizabeth, she wasn't sure how long she had been running and how much she could take. She was obviously a few years younger, but some younger kids really knew how to run.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (Elizabeth/open)   Searching for answers (Elizabeth/open) Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2010, 4:26 pm

((it is fine sorry mine took so long))

Elizabeth has been running for miles so she agreed to duck under the rocks. the rock was coming up and she was about to jump, when she tripped and ducked under the rock just like planned... exept for the trip part. She curled up in a ball tringing to finds her sword. as she pulled her sword out when all of the ants ran right over the rocks. Elizabeth didn't under stand why they didn't attack them. "What's going on they didn't attcak us. Why?

Elizabeth sat there wondering and wondering. Where the chasing something else or being chases by something bigger? "Dundundun, question must be answered." Then Elizabeth jumped from behind the rock and started to run after them.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (Elizabeth/open)   Searching for answers (Elizabeth/open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2011, 8:23 pm

"What's going on they didn't attcak us. Why?"
Forrest watched her hop behind the rock. She quickly hopped in beside her.
"Shh." Forrest assured. She lowered her voice. "They are probably just as worn out as you are, they are just waiting for us to make the first move. Just don't move." Her mind kept shifting to an alternative. They were running from something else. But Forrest shook the thought from her mind. They had stopped. Slowly, Forrest inched for her quiver. She grabbed the arrows. She had never ever been the shooter. She felt like she had absolutely no relation to her father at all. However, she knew she needed her father for this. She prayed to him for the second time ever. And of course it had also been the second time in that week.

Hey Dad, it's me again. I know it's a lot to ask since you kind of helped me with Dec, but can you please steady my hand? Let these arrows find their mark and please let poor Elizabeth find time to breathe!

She took a deep breath. Please please work! She took aim and shut her eyes just before she let go. The arrows parted and spread apart each going for a certain target. Precisely what she had wanted. As they got neared the targets, two punctured the ants the other flew off having missed. It was more than she had hoped for. She made a mental note to not be so distant with her dad anymore. Praying a silent thanks, she shook Elizabeth slightly. "I'm sorry but we have to move!" She jumped up and got a better view of her attackers. There was one pile of dust and another ant with an arrow in it's chest but it wasn't dead. There was one wounded and two others charging at them. She began to run again. "Okay, three more. We can take em'. you have any weapons? if so you can have my sword..... I carry around a knife all the time that will work for close combat....."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (Elizabeth/open)   Searching for answers (Elizabeth/open) Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 9:52 am

"I've got a weapon," she pulled out her sword ready for battle and ready to run at the same time. She hopped over the rock and started to run while facing the ants. "How did they get that big anyway?" She stopped enough to let an ant get close enough to her and sliced it in half. "two more to go. Hope we can handle it." Then she felt something like her dad was giving her rage. She turned around had an angry look on her face and started to run twords the ants screaming. Her sword at the ready and hopped on a tree. She amed for on of the ants head and dropped with the point of her sword facing down.
Her sword was right inside the ants head and she was on the ant. The ant fell to the ground and she reliesed the the sword from its head and ran twords the last one. "DIEEEE!" She jabbed at the ant but it missed. SHe went for it again and cut off its antena.She started to get angry her sword was pointed to the ants chest and jabbed it in "DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for answers (Elizabeth/open)   Searching for answers (Elizabeth/open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for answers (Elizabeth/open)
Page 1 of 1