Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett Summers

Scarlett Summers

Location : Somewhere in your house, maybe in your bathroom, or your closet, or right behind you.

Suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion!   Suggestion! Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 2:54 pm

Hey! Just joined, and I see you guys don't have a chatbox. I think you should get one! It's a great way to get to know the members, and make friends. An Administrator can activate it under Modules in the Admin Panel. Hope this helped :]
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

Suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion!   Suggestion! Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 4:24 pm

The reason we don't have a chat box is beacuse you really can't control what people say in them...Or at least I think so anyway. You'd have to ask Laura (She's the head admin).

Besides, everything you mentioned about the chatbox gets done in through out the chat section without it.

Sooo, yea . . . I'm gonna lock this now . . .

And for furture reference, please send all sugestions to Laura Arai, the head admin, mkay?
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx

Suggestion!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: