Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soooooooo.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Soooooooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Soooooooo.....   Soooooooo..... Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 9:03 pm

Hi there, I'm Aglaia. How goes it? Well, I have been waiting for the admin to accept or notify me for a good while now. I had joined three sites including this one to see if my character could be approved. None of the other sites will approve her. One is so inactive that even when an admin gets on she neglects looking at my character. The other has good reason. Anyways, I have created my own site. I already have a co-admin and still looking for experianced roleplaying members.
Back to top Go down

Soooooooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooooooo.....   Soooooooo..... Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 1:14 am

Well, Laura's the admin... idk what she's been up to.
Back to top Go down

Soooooooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooooooo.....   Soooooooo..... Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 3:09 pm

Well my character has been denied here as well. It doesn't matter though, as I have said in my above post, I have made my own site. I got tired of waiting around.
Back to top Go down
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

Soooooooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooooooo.....   Soooooooo..... Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 9:08 pm

Were you told why your character was denied?
Back to top Go down

Soooooooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooooooo.....   Soooooooo..... Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 9:49 pm

Yes, she told me that my character could not already be claimed and a silver ambrosia necklace that shields her from monsters is not a real gift of the book. She said things should be kept close to how the book was written.
Back to top Go down

Soooooooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooooooo.....   Soooooooo..... Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 9:51 pm

Also characters linked to cannons are not allowed unless it was a cannon
Back to top Go down

Soooooooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooooooo.....   Soooooooo..... Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 10:13 pm

My finished profile from my finished site.

Name: Aglaia Splendor Freesia
Child of: Zeus

Appearance:

Aglaia has long brown hair that reaches just above her lower back. The color brown is a crisp chocolate brown with flecks of shimmering bronze in the sunlight. Bangs that reach her chin shape her face. Her face is small and child-like which givers her a youthful beauty. Her eyes are large and golden brown that are framed with long, startling black lashes. Her nose is small and dainty with a bulbous tip. Her lips are small but the lower is thicker than the top giving her a perpetual pouty look.

She stands at 5'4 and weighs 98lbs. Although her build is small, muscles ripple under her smooth, pale flesh. Her child-like appearance rewards her with many comments about her age.(Not a good subject for her.) She has a spray of freckles that start at the hip and ends at the ankle of her right leg. She is often seen in a white dress or jeans and a T-shirt. She has a versitlle style but she mostly likes to be seen in her better attire. Flats or gladiator sandals are her shoes of choice. The only jewelry she wears is a silver ambrosia necklace.

Personality:
She is a strong willed girl with a firey temper when provoked. Without the proper means to provoke her, Agalia is pretty chill. She is a go-with-the-flow type of person. She enjoys a good challange and gives anything she does her full effort. Aglaia rarely backs down. This only happens when she knows she was in the wrong. She has a funnt sense of humor. She can be silly or sarcasstic, whatever her mood lets her portray. She knows when to behave and to have a laugh though. She often feels a motherly responsabilty towards anyone she is around.

She has a big heart for everyone. Although the other Demi-gods have silent(some not so silent) grudes against their Olympian parents, Agalia has a peace about her that she inherited from her mortal mother. She feels the sympathy for the mortals but at the same time finds them at an impass with their dis-beliefs. Her secret hope is to

History:
Aglaia has been kept secret for her twenty-one years. She is the older sister of Thalia and one of the Three Graces(real daughters of Zeus..or so to speak). Her mortal mother obtained a special gift for Aglaia from Zeus to be hidden from monsters on the boarder of New York. The silver ambrosia necklace that she wears around her neck gives her a sheild about her person that allows her to vistt anywhere without being attacked by mosters. The sheild acts as a sort of invisibilty cloak that hides her smell and auora from monsters. Although deslexia and ADHD kept her from reaching her full potential in her schooling, she maintained a level head and tried her best to be a good student. Of course, there were a few times that she became mouthy at a few teachers that were exceptionally rude to her. She chasitised herself afterwards and punished herself. Her mortal mother taught her at home about the gods and found many books that were good resources for learning about her heritage. After she graduated high school and attended a year at a small college, Aglaia began an internship at a school to become a teacher. She knew that a time would come that she would have to abandon her dream to be a teacher and become the hero she was ment to be.

Once the dark dreams has started rolling in at night, Aglaia's mother realized that it was time to send her to Camp Half-Blood. The monsters in a prophecy were haunting her dreams and were finding their way to her in that form. Aglaia was sent some presents by Hermes from Zeus, two golden drachamas and two hundred dollars to get her to Camp-Half Blood. She said her good-bye's and went on her way.

Other History:
Aglaia’s mother, Eury, had told her many times about the time Zeus, god of lightning, had come to her when she was twenty-three years old. A handsome youth with bright eyes that were wise with time saw her from across the bay. Eury had just broke up with her boyfriend and she was feeling very low. The guy had been a total loser. Zeus watched her from a far for many days before approaching. One day, as the sun was setting and the breeze was picking up, the brilliant-eyed man had been sitting on a bench a few paces away from where Eury stood. Eury’s chill bumps must have been what he used to walk up to her and hand her his sweater. “’You look cold. Here, take my sweater,” the gruff voiced man said. Eury had been enchanted once she locked eyes. His face looked magnificent and mighty. His expression was compassionate and slightly nervous. Eury smiled and took the sweater, “Thank you.” Her voice had been small and meek but Zeus had heard her. “You are welcome,” he told her as he turned to walk back to his bench. “Ah, wait. M-My name is Eury. Would you like to go for a walk?” she asked trying not to sound too nervous. Zeus turned around and smiled, “Yes. I would.” He had taken her hand and they walked together as the cool blanket of night fell.

Aglaia sighed at the story. Of course her own story made her well up inside and want to cry with joy. She was claimed when she was a babe. Her mother told her that when she was born just as she was being lifted over to Eury’s arms. A bright golden bolt of lightning appeared over Aglaia’s head. Eury had held her baby tightly and thanked Zeus. Zeus had told Eury everything and promised that he would claim Aglaia as soon as she was born. He had sent a satyr to look over them both and bring her to Camp Half-Blood when the time came. The silver ambrosia necklace was placed on baby Aglaia as soon as she was in her mother’s arms. It had been a gift of protection from Zeus. It was a high honor to be claimed as a child and to receive a gift so valuable. Aglaia cherished her parents for everything and she hoped that one day she would be able to prove to the world that the gods were just as kind and caring as they were powerful and feared.

Last edited by Aglaia on April 15th 2010, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Soooooooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooooooo.....   Soooooooo..... Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2010, 10:16 pm

This is my first post on my site.

The nights at home had grown unbearable as the dark dreams seeped into her mind. Aglaia screamed out in agony each night as the coming prophecy played out behind her eyelids. Her time had come to leave home and venture to Camp Half-Blood. She and her mother, Eury knew it was only a matter of time before destiny called.

Even as she road on the bus to the demigod camp a strong feeling that something was coming that would be nearly unstoppable. The satyr Jesse sat across from her with a worried expression on his face as he kept looking from her to the window and then back to his hands. Aglaia tried not to be too worried about the coming of the 'apolcoypse' that stormed in her dreams. it was hard to keep those thoughts away though. She touched the tips of her fingers to her silver gift from her father. It was a small replica of the food of the gods, ambrosia. the silver plant hung around her neck as a shield of protection from monsters. Even though it has kept them at bay for twenty-one years, she had a feeling it's powers were wearing thin(hence, the dreams).

She figured it a good thing to know something of the future and the possibility to stop it...then again...she wondered if it was a possibility. Jesse finally looked up and said, "Maybe you should get some rest. It's gunna be two days before we get there." Aglaia just looked at Jesse with her golden eyes that started to smolder into a deep black. Jesse put up his hands and said, "I'm sorry. I was just giving suggestions. You look tired." Aglaia closed her eyes for a second then turned her head to the window and re-opened them. The black that symolized when she was angry quickly left her eyes back to a golden brown hue. She rarely became angry at such trivial talk but she was on edge. Jesse was right about her looking tired. She had been trying to stay awake for three nights in a row. Dark purple circles had been getting darker by the minute under Aglaia's eyes. She didn't like the fear she felt in her dreams. Nor did she like the crisp air that seemed to take away life energy in the dreams.

About an hour later of them both staring out the window of the cold bus, Jesse was asleep with his head arched back and his mouth wide open. Aglaia smirked to herself and wondered how anyone could find that a comfortable sleeping position. She yawned and looked back out the window. Her eyes were heavy and red from the viens busting inside. Lack of sleep will do that. Soon, everything seemed to be closing in around her. It was like a black cloud was surrounding her vision and slowly took it away. She had fallen asleep with her head rested on the window.

Not but two minutes later, a sharp skreeching woke them up with a start. Jesse had drooled all down his front. Aglaia looked at him with a look of subtle disgust then looked around to see where the sound was coming from. "What is that?" she asked. Jesse looked paniced as he stood. His curly black hair was flattened in the back and he stumbled up the ilse. "Where is everyone?" Aglaia asked. "I don't know. Something is wrong," Jesse said looking back at her. He looked scared. That worried her. If there was anything that would harm them, how would them defend themselves? All she had was a necklace shield that's powers were fading. Jesse bleated at the sight of no driver. A brick held down the accelerator. Jesse went to move it until he looked out the windsheild. They were shooting through a forest trail.

The road was getting bumpy and Aglaia looked out the window. They were no longer on the road. Her eyes became large and she approached the front of the bus with Jesse. "We're going to crash!" she breathed loudly. Jesse bent down and removed the brick. "We should slow---" Jesse was cut off as they smashed into a tree on the left side of the bus. That sent them sideways into another spray of trees. Lights out.

When Aglaia woke, her head pounded. She put a hand to her forehead then stood up. She sat back hard because she was dizzy. Regaining her composure, she looked around for Jesse. She then saw the crook of his back. Two halves of his body were inbetween two seats. His middle was curved around the metal that attached the seats. "Oh no," Aglaia said as she went to his side. She wasn't sure if she sjould move him. She touched his shoulder and called out his name. "Ugh..." he mumbled up to her. She sighed in relief. "Are you ok?" she asked as he turned over so he was flat on his back. "Yeah, I think so. That was crazy," he said sitting up. He looked pale to Aglaia but she was worried about where they were. She helped Jesse up and together they tried to determine what had happened.

They climbed out the intact door of the bus with their bags and stepped out into the green woods. "You wouldn't happen to know here we are would you?" Aglaia asked. Jesse checked his watch and walked through the underbrush till he got to the highway. Aglaia followed hoping he would answer. He looked from side to side then back to his watch. He turned to face her and smiled widely. "What?" she asked. "We are not far away from the camp," he told her. Aglaia sighed and smiled. "That's good," she said hefting the bags on her shoulder. "It should only be a few miles up the road. I can't wait for the mess hall!" Jesse said with his mouth watering. Aglaia searched in her purse and found a Butterfinger. It was her favorite chocolate bar. "I couldn't. you eat it," Jesse said pushing her hand back. She just pushed back until he took it. "Thanks," he said taking a bite, wrapper and all. Aglaia chuckled and said, "You're welcome." They started walking after recooperating from thae jarr the bus ride caused. Soon, they were at the're destination.

Aglaia topped the hill out of breath and her side stinging from the over exertion. The sight before her melted all her fleshy pain and a new strength swelled up in her as she took small steps. "So this...is the place..." she whispered to herself. She swallowed hard as she passed through the barrier and strange feeling came over her as she passed the tree that once was her sister Thalia. Jesse nodded in silence and walked with her through the gate.

Awkwardness took over and her large brown eyes darted back and forth as she continued walking up the hill. A large house stood looming over and there were kids younger than her running around in battle armour and weapons. She then figured the large house was where she was suppose to go so she walked up there with Jesse at her side.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

Soooooooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooooooo.....   Soooooooo..... Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2010, 7:09 pm

-poke- You need to stop double posting -nods- You could always just post the link to your site you know.
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com

Soooooooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooooooo.....   Soooooooo..... Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2010, 7:44 pm

Sorry...www.olympianwars.proboards.com
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

Soooooooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooooooo.....   Soooooooo..... Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 10:41 am

XD And watch the spam. Just because you aren't a registered demigod here doesn't mean that you don't have to follow the rules XD
Back to top Go down

Soooooooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooooooo.....   Soooooooo..... Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 5:28 pm

What have I spammed? You are the one that suggested me posting my site here. On top of that, you joined my site and posted on a board that was not ment to be replied to and spoiled two deaths in the book series for me.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

Soooooooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooooooo.....   Soooooooo..... Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2010, 9:54 pm

Well if you don't want a thread replied to then you should've locked it and you should tell people whether or not a character is dead . . . .

Every OOC post has to be atleast 5 words. You posted 2
Back to top Go down

Soooooooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooooooo.....   Soooooooo..... Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2010, 8:21 am

I didn't figure on anyone posting to that thread. It is clearly a post ment 'only' to be updated. As for the characters being dead, you could have been slightly nicer. The spamming, are you kidding me? Two words? That is so ridiculous.

Oh, and it is very interesting that you would join my roleplay and think you could post a profile without the aquirements. 'Two paragraphs' does not consist of one sentence per paragraph. Also, one of the same things you denied 'my character' for, the mp3 player? You didn't even say what kind of weapon it was.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

Soooooooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooooooo.....   Soooooooo..... Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2010, 4:09 pm

I'm sorry but you have no right to discuss problems about my character on your site here on my site were the rules are clearly spelled out then harp on me about MY rules. I also did follow the requirements. 3-5 sentances is a paragraph whether you like it or not. Not like you even have to worry about it seeing as I've already deleted my account because of the rudeness the main admin has. Thanks ^^. So this thread is LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soooooooo..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooooooo.....   Soooooooo..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soooooooo.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: