Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TPT couples

Go down 
+14
Sun Riverwood
Astra Gahne
Annalise Darkwood
Makayla
Naomi Martin
Nicko Rider
MacKenzie Cole
Skyler E. Harley
Alex Jones
Jeni Carter
Elizabeth Dalai
Kyriakos Areleous
Alyson Queen
Laura Arai
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

TPT couples - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 7:46 pm

Welll i totally give up on HannahXAlex... Boring now..

Anyone for plotting?
Back to top Go down
Akilina Firesky

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 8:04 pm

Haha not with you, but Sun is up for dating now Smile
Akilina is also.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Maddox

Samuel Maddox

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 12:56 pm

I'm up for someone for Sam... It woudl be cool to do a camper/rebel love type thing (Romeo&Juliet like) but i doubt that's possible... hit me up!
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 4:08 pm

XD Yeah we won't be doing any sort of Romeo Juliet thing. XD Sorry guys~
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2010, 11:20 am

Why you would want to date a camper, I don't understand. That's gross.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2010, 12:33 pm

Ahaha, yeah what kind of Camper would date...a rebel?!
Back to top Go down
Samuel Maddox

Samuel Maddox

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2010, 2:30 pm

yeah i'm not sure how intensely "rebellious" Sam is... but he's more of a rebel than a camper.
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2010, 10:53 pm

I second Annalise.
And since Astra's more likely to kill someone than kiss them... it would be amusing to torture both characters like that since mine has a... bad history.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Maddox

Samuel Maddox

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2010, 11:05 pm

are you talking to me? if so, PM me to explain. we can talk it out. since it won't happen til after Novemeber... Nano starts soon!
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 2:36 pm

What's that got to do with anything Samuel?

Anyway. NO MORE SPAM.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Maddox

Samuel Maddox

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 2:46 am

Reviving this thread...

Sam is still free.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 4:33 pm

Dude, instead if love making shouldnt we be plotting to kill them ALL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Samuel Maddox

Samuel Maddox

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 6:12 pm

i should be planning to kill the campers.... yes... but that doesn't mean i don't want a cute villainess at my side to help with the killing...
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 6:51 pm

Im sorry, but i dont think i can seriously stomach the idea of zac effron with a sword in hand, just makes me laugh. Just like the idea of sparkly vamps
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 8:37 pm

XD Alex! (Is it ok if I call you Alex???) I think that we'll get along fine!!!!

-cough- anyway.

Jeni be free XD
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 9:45 pm

Yeah alex is fine for the charrie, i myself am zach
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 9:59 pm

Y'know, the thought of Zach with any type of weapon is quite humorous...
Back to top Go down
http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 10:00 pm

The thought of campers with any type of weapon is quite humorous...
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 10:01 pm

Where you talking about me or Zac effron Ms.Cole
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 10:10 pm

Effron of course. Though, Annalise likes to show up at the worst times and loves to diss on the campers every chance she gets... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 10:23 pm

Ah, yeah i need to go to the armory and get me a bow though, and possibly find aVulcan child to help me out with weaponry
Back to top Go down
Samuel Maddox

Samuel Maddox

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 11:13 pm

hephaestus... we aren't roman here.

and i agree with you annalise.

anyways everything we've just been talking about is spam...

couples?
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 12:13 am

Well i am a tragic hero in the making, after all my missing father and unknown mother that i search relentlessly for is worth of shakespeare....oh and a sister who is *cough* freindly *cough*
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 4:45 pm

XDDD -nearly falls out of chair from laughing-

Your life aint that bad, boy. Try having everyone you care about die, you be the one to find them dead under a bunch of rubble, and then be stabbed in the back/avoided by the rest of the town. The later also includes your own aunt who should love you, but insteads hates your guts.

Anyway, cut the spam people!

Jeni be lonely, by the way . . .
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Dylan Greyson

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2011, 11:25 pm

I just read all 22 pages of this nonsense, and I'm gonna go with my gut feeling that when I get accepted, I'm staying far FAR away from here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TPT couples   TPT couples - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TPT couples
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: