Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MLIPJO (My Life is PJO)

Go down 
+4
Alex Jones
Kyriakos Areleous
Thalia Grace
Laura Arai
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

MLIPJO (My Life is PJO) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLIPJO (My Life is PJO)   MLIPJO (My Life is PJO) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 1:09 am

Ok I was practicing my Kung Fu, Karate, and Parkour (Yes I actually does this I was taught by my maintenence man and Im like the freaking Karate Kid.) and the I said "Never Say Never" then later on I saw a billboard sign that said what would Hades do and then at the bottom it said Never say Never
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: MLIPJO (My Life is PJO)   MLIPJO (My Life is PJO) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 1:10 am

Sorry, totally random to this thread, but I can't help but say that Nevershoutnever is way better then Neversaynever XP
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: MLIPJO (My Life is PJO)   MLIPJO (My Life is PJO) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 6:42 pm

I agree Laura...Though the billboard is wicked sweet!
Back to top Go down
http://half-blood-help.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: MLIPJO (My Life is PJO)   MLIPJO (My Life is PJO) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 9:42 pm

I was doing a paper for a book we were reading in class called 'The Outsiders',and instead of the main character name which was Ponyboy Curtis,I wrote down Percy Jackson.

Thank the gods I realized what I did before I turned it in.MLIPJO
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: MLIPJO (My Life is PJO)   MLIPJO (My Life is PJO) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 1:05 am

Okay so I was talking to my mom and she said something and I went to say 'that's great!' but it came out 'that's greek!'

MLIPJO

I'm a nerd! You learn to live with it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: MLIPJO (My Life is PJO)   MLIPJO (My Life is PJO) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 1:31 pm

I was in wal mart and there was this lady that had her hair curled up it looked like medusa snakes. So I closed my eyes grabbed a foam sowrd and said "BOW DOWN TO THE POWER OF ZEUS YOU FIEND" and then she looked at me. Then I realized what I was doing so I was all like "oh crap" And I ran.

MLIPJO
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters

PostSubject: Re: MLIPJO (My Life is PJO)   MLIPJO (My Life is PJO) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 10:46 pm

Kay so whenever I see a celebrity on the cover of a magazine or something like that, I'm always like "Hey that's...Emma Roberts!" or "Hey that's..........Olesya Rulin!" I always have to stop to think of the person's real name, cuz I remember them by the charrie's name. Being a graphics artist doesn't help either. Razz

MyLifeIsHBH&TPT
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: MLIPJO (My Life is PJO)   MLIPJO (My Life is PJO) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 1:55 pm

So in my group of friends we've all been claimed...I'm the Daughter of Hades... and whenever I go camping or into the mountains there's always a thunder/lightning storm.
My friends joke that it's because I'm too close to Zeus...

Oh well! MLIPJO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLIPJO (My Life is PJO)   MLIPJO (My Life is PJO) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 5:11 pm

MacKenzie Cole wrote:
So in my group of friends we've all been claimed...I'm the Daughter of Hades... and whenever I go camping or into the mountains there's always a thunder/lightning storm.
My friends joke that it's because I'm too close to Zeus...

Oh well! MLIPJO!
OMG!Me and my friends have been claimed to!I'm also a daughter of Hades as well!HI SIS!
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: MLIPJO (My Life is PJO)   MLIPJO (My Life is PJO) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 5:17 pm

X] In real life I am a daughter of Athena and then Jeni is a daughter of Eros irl XD
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: MLIPJO (My Life is PJO)   MLIPJO (My Life is PJO) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 8:48 pm

So my friend spent the night, and it was like midnight and we were sitting there chatting and all of a sudden it started thundering and lightning outa no where, and the rain started pouring and I looked over at my friend and shouted 'What did you steal from zeus this tim?" XD she said 'Nothing I swear!' and then we had a blackout. which means she lied XD
MLIPJO
I consider myself a child of Demeter, or Poseidon.
Demeter because I love Nature and animals.
Poseidon cause Im a total fish
And then of course, I have ADHD.
and When Ever I see celebrity's I always think of the characters from HBH especially when I watch victories, im like 'OMG It's summer/me on Tv!!"

Last edited by Skyler E. Harley on August 2nd 2010, 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: MLIPJO (My Life is PJO)   MLIPJO (My Life is PJO) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 8:56 pm

I really feel like an Athenian pretty often... like the time in 8th grade I passed all these tests with PHS grades, and the fact that I was the only one who knew what the Second Law of Thermodynamics was, and when I was the only one who knew what DNA stood for... and then I sometimes feel like I have ADD but probably not XD
And I also feel like Alexander often, I know all these celebrities by their character, 'specially like, Brendon Urie, I watch music videos of him and I'm like "Phthonos!" *headesk*
And once my mom was talking with her friend on the phone and she said the name Laura and I'm like "Who, Laura Ar..." and just sort of trailed off. MLIPJO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLIPJO (My Life is PJO)   MLIPJO (My Life is PJO) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 10:35 pm

Okay,so I was at my art class and my friend Maitav,who is a son of Apollo by the way,was getting my nerves by poking me,so I turn toward him with a pop bottle in my hand and acted like I was going to throw it and scream FOR OLYMPUS!I then realized what I was doing and sat down blushing, everyone knew of my obsession so it was OK though.

MLIPJO
Back to top Go down
Kari Flux

PostSubject: Re: MLIPJO (My Life is PJO)   MLIPJO (My Life is PJO) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2011, 3:53 pm

Alright so i was sitting in class reading of course percy jackson #3. And one of my friends comes over to me to ask me somthing and i say,"What Percy." And realizing what i said, I put my hands on my face and say,"Oh my GODS!" From then on I could not help but be embarassed when I talk to him. MLIPJO! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLIPJO (My Life is PJO)   MLIPJO (My Life is PJO) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MLIPJO (My Life is PJO)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2