Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Total loss of control ((2 people, PG-13))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makayla

Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

Total loss of control  ((2 people, PG-13)) Empty
PostSubject: Total loss of control ((2 people, PG-13))   Total loss of control  ((2 people, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 5:12 pm

Makayla shuddered, the cold frigid air managing to get to her. Tears were pouring down her face as she read the last of the letter that would soon be burning.

And after all these years I still haven't forgot you, and I never will. My heart will always be with you, my daughter.

Her breath was coming out in great heaving sobs. Her control over herself was thinning, her eyes flashing from black to blue.

And I hope that after all these years you will forgive me for what was done.

Her eyes were mainly black now, the hand that wasn't holding the letter was clenched into a fist at her side, her nails digging into her hand, drawing out the golden blood that immortals possessed. Yet she didn't wince, didn't make a sound. Her body barely registered the new pain. It was too focussed on the crack in her heart that seemed to be getting bigger every second.

One day when the time is right I will see you again my daughter. And when that day comes I will be truly happy again.

The letter ended abruptly there. No 'I Love you, From Mum.' Just that. She let the letter float to into the fire, it burning almost instantly. Then all of her control broke. All emotion left her face, the tears were still trickling, but they were silent, no sobbing. She almost didn't realise she was crying. She could sense the person that was entering the Amphitheatre. Her eyes were filled with rage and bloodlust, kept at bay for all these years.

"Ready or not, here I come."
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Total loss of control ((2 people, PG-13))   Total loss of control  ((2 people, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 4:51 pm

((I'll reply now but just saying, I call a spot!))
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Total loss of control ((2 people, PG-13))   Total loss of control  ((2 people, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 5:33 pm

Theo the newly claimed son of Hermes, had deiced to go to the Amphitheatre. He was tired at went to the only place almost no one ever went to. He walked in and found a good place to lay down, but right before he did he saw his friend Makayla. He walked down to see whats up when he heard, 'Ready or not, here I come.' Even with his earbuds in his ears, and almost on full vloume too he could still hear it. He stoped and the smile was wiped away form his face. "What do you....." he stoped when he saw her eyes, he remebered they were the same when she got angry. When he had meet her back in the cabin her eyes had sorta turned that color before she got mad.

Only her eyes hadn't been this bad. They were nothing but a deep soild black. This REALLY freaked Theo out, "hey thre Makayla, everything okay." Her comment about 'ready or not, here I come' still played in his mind. He soon relized that he was in more troble then first thought. His hand went to the knife that was concielded under his shit, it was tired to his back. So no one could see it. Hey as a Hermes kid I need to hide my weapons.... you never know when you might need to be tricky in a fight. Apperently now would be very good time. He had a nine inched bowie knife. He was ready for the worse.
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: Total loss of control ((2 people, PG-13))   Total loss of control  ((2 people, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 10:59 am

Makayla smirked when she saw that Theo had figured that she wasn't herself, well she was herself, just not the one he had met before.. "Hey there Makayla, everything okay?" He asked, making her smirk more pronounced. Her dark aura was beginning to surround her, soon it would be visable. She saw his hand move, probably going for a weapon of sorts, and she reacted likewise, her hand going in her pocket for her Scythe/sword combination. "Everything okay?" She mimicked, laughing a little. She was creeping even herself out now. Well the self that was trapped behind the darkness. "Does it look like everything's okay?" She snarled before finally pulling the scythe out and turning it so it was full sized. She swung it at him, testing his reflexes. A plan forming in her head, everything was like a chess game with her, it had to be perfectly planned, perfectly organised before she struck properly.
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Total loss of control ((2 people, PG-13))   Total loss of control  ((2 people, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 3:15 pm

He pulled his knife out. Even if she was immortal Thoe could tire her, untill he could escpae without bringing her to the camp. He had had eight years of training vs. her ..... three? So it should be easy enough to win.... unless she uses her stupid powers. Than things would get more complicated. "No it doesn't and i would like to know why you wish too attack me over somehting I didn't do or even know about." She swung her sword and Theo threw his knife up. Her blade was deflected, though Theo seemed not to take notice in the fact the she had tried to cut him in half. "So why than. Or do you wish to just kill me without furthur explanation?" He ducked under an attack, he than looked over to the steps to the door, that were yeards away. He teliported. Well it wasn't really teliporting it was just moving faster than the speed of sound. His brother had explained that to him. When he appered back on the steps he glared at the girl he once called friend. He held his knife so the blade was down. "My siblings taught me that", he droped the hint to her that he now knew what his powers were."If you want to fight..... THAN BRING IT!"
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Total loss of control ((2 people, PG-13))   Total loss of control  ((2 people, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 3:29 pm

"No it doesn't and I would like to know why you wish to attack me over something I didn't do or even know about." Makayla watched with amusement as he dodged her attack then disapeared, reapearing a few yards away on the steps. "So why then. Or do you wish to just kill me without furthur explanation?" She glared and melted into the shadows reapearing just in front of him. "My dad tought me that!" She said through gritted teeth, aiming a punch towards him. Then she paused, her fist a few inches from his face, her eyes lightened a little, "You got claimed?" she choked out, fighting herself from attacking him. Then as she lost control again she drew her hand back, before finally punching him. "You want to know why I'm doing this? I just FEEL like it." She said through gritted teeth bringing her fist back for another punch. The tears in her eyes were still flowing, yet most of the previous Makayla was gone, and the bit that was still there, that was still fighting would soon be gone. leaving the stronger Makayla in charge. And when that finally happened, Camp could say goodbye. So could all the gods. Her father would rule, and she would be there with him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Total loss of control ((2 people, PG-13))   Total loss of control  ((2 people, PG-13)) Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 3:10 pm

((I call last spot))

Alex was out with his guitar and desided to sing a song called 'Sweet home Alabama'

He started.

"It was 1989, my thoughts were short my hair was long
Caught somewhere between a boy and man
She was seventeen and she was far from in-between
It was summertime in Northern Michigan
Ahh Ahh Ahh
Ahh Ahh Ahh

Splashing through the sandbar
Talking by the campfire
It's the simple things in life, like when and where
We didn't have no internet
But man, I never will forget
The way the moonlight shined upon her hair

Refrain:

And we were trying different things
We were smoking funny things
Making love out by the lake to our favorite song
Sipping whiskey out the bottle, not thinking 'bout tomorrow
Singing, Sweet home Alabama, all summer long
Singing, Sweet home Alabama, all summer long

Catching Walleye from the dock
Watching the waves roll off the rocks
She'll forever hold a spot inside my soul
We'd blister in the sun
We couldn't wait for night to come
To hit that sand and play some rock n roll

While we were trying different things
And we were smoking funny things
Making love out by the lake to our favorite song
Sipping whiskey out the bottle, not thinking 'bout tomorrow
Singing, Sweet Home Alabama, all summer long
Singing, Sweet Home Alabama, all summer long

Now nothing seems as strange as when the leaves began to change
Oh how we thought those days would never end
Sometimes I'll hear that song and I'll start to sing along
And think man, I'd love to see that girl again

[Repeat Chorus x2]

Singing Sweet Home Alabama all summer long
"

He finished then saw Makayla and Theo looking about to fight. Alex took out his dual swords and stood close to Theo "What the Hell is going on."

((I did the Reapeat Cours x2 cuz ifelt like it))
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total loss of control ((2 people, PG-13))   Total loss of control  ((2 people, PG-13)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total loss of control ((2 people, PG-13))
Page 1 of 1