Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Theme Songs

Go down 
+8
Laura Arai
Sun Riverwood
Astra Gahne
Skyler E. Harley
Annalise Darkwood
Jeni Carter
MacKenzie Cole
Elizabeth Dalai
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Character Theme Songs Empty
PostSubject: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 2:13 pm

Well Obviously I had to create a thread for this! Who doesn't want to know the theme song of your character? I wanna know!!! I want to know ^-^ So post the song name, who it's by, and maybe a link to a video if you want.

So as for Tisiphone the theme song for her...for now XD...is

I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 2:33 pm

Elizabeth's new theame song is im gonna start a fight i just love that song even though it doesn't explain how my charictor is she still is an Ares kid and will start a fight when she wants to.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 2:44 pm

I love So What! It does fit an Ares kid wanting to fight What a Face
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 2:47 pm

i know the song is one of my top favorites
and yes i would Very Happy

Last edited by Elizabeth Dalai on November 22nd 2010, 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 7:05 pm

Walking on Sunshine || Aly & A.J.
Back to top Go down
http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 9:02 pm

oh i love that song it is in my top 15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 8:44 pm

I think Roxxy's would be Pokerface. XD
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 11:52 pm

Devil in Me by Kate Voegele
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 1:49 am

Calebs would be.....errr I dont know!!!!
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 2:30 am

Theme song...theme song...Hmmm...

Too many to choose from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 2:31 am

haha I cant think of one since I'm not the child of Hecate on this site XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 9:06 pm

Crawling-Linkin Park
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 9:20 pm

hmm I'm not sure what fits skyler.. ?? I'll get back to ya on that haha!
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 5:04 pm

"The Never-Ending Why"... by Placebo. Or maybe "Faint" by Linkin Park. Just because.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 8:21 pm

Skyler - Tomorrow - Avril lavigne? Maybe.. I just like that song XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 1:10 am

I love some of the theme songs here ^^ oh and Astra, "The Never-Ending Why", great song!
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 5:32 pm

All of these:
99 in the Shade - Bon Jovi
She's A Rebel - Green Day
Misguided Ghosts - Paramore
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night - Bon Jovi
You Can't Do That - The Beatles
Savin' Me - Nickelback
Brick By Boring Brick - Paramore
Sing - The Carpenters
Looking Up - Paramore
If Everyone Cared Nickelback

Yes I know XD A lot of them. And an odd music taste for a girl my age. And being too lazy to post the links XD Look em up on Youtube or something xD
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 5:13 pm

*pokes thread* *thread revives* XD
For all of the rebels, Know Your Enemy by Green Day. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 7:39 pm

Sweet Silver Lining by Kate Voegele for me =]
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 7:42 am

Better than Revenge-Taylor Swift

Mainly just the chorus... I'll find a better one later.
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 3:56 pm

It's who you are- AJ Michalka
I love this song. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:57 pm

For Astra (*pats charrie*): Immortal by Adema. Awesome song but unless you're into rather loud metal you shouldn't look it up. The first words are "Let's fight" XD
Me OOC: Papercut by Linkin Park (I generally don't listen to them, way too mainstream) or Starstruck by Jeffree Star. Once you get past the attention bleeping, he actually has some musical talent. For real.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 10:08 am

I suppose my OOC theme song might be Whip My Hair - Willow Smith ooooooor...I'll Be There For You - Bon Jovi.

Misery Business by Paramore might be Sun's also. Akilina's: She's A Rebel -Green Day.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 8:45 pm

Jeni's: 'Devil in Me' by Kate Voegele

Phoenix's: No idea really XD

Possible Big Three?: 'Hurricane' by 30 Seconds to Mars
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 9:30 pm

I love this thread... XD
Astra's and mine: Wrong--Depeche Mode
"I was born in the wrong sign,
in the wrong house, with the wrong ascendency
I took the wrong road
that led to the wrong tendancies"
It's an awesome song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down