Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Theme Songs

Go down 
+8
Laura Arai
Sun Riverwood
Astra Gahne
Skyler E. Harley
Annalise Darkwood
Jeni Carter
MacKenzie Cole
Elizabeth Dalai
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

Character Theme Songs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 11:21 am

For me I would go with "Scream" By Zac Efron
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 12:30 pm

lol Zac Efron has a song out? XD
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2010, 2:13 am

Yeah, the high school musical albums.....-goes to destroy said albums-*

On topic, i dont think i know Alex well enough to give him a theme song. WHich sounds weird, since i wrote him up and all, im still working on fleshing him out a bit, his little quircks, which i think is done best by RPing
Back to top Go down
Kari Flux

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2011, 11:11 am

The lazy song~Bruno Mars!! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Songs   Character Theme Songs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Theme Songs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2