Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newly Claimed :D

Go down 
+14
Astra Gahne
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Naomi Martin
Sun Riverwood
Makayla
Nicko Rider
Skyler E. Harley
MacKenzie Cole
Alex Jones
Alyson Queen
Jeni Carter
Kyriakos Areleous
Elizabeth Dalai
Laura Arai
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Makayla

Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 10:58 am

XD Congrats on the claiming XD

I just realised that on all sites im claimed by a god who's name starts with a H.

HBH: Hepheastus and now Hypnos
DRPG: Hecate
this: Hades

It's rather amusing actually. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 5:41 pm

Congrats on the claiming Theo, I hope i get claimed soon
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 10:59 pm

CONGRATS DUDE!!! NOW LETS PULL SOME PRANKS our minds as one would be awsome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 3:41 pm

Congrats newly claimed!!!! -gives everyone high-fives- XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 4:30 am

Congrats on the claiming, Theo. And anyone else whose claiming I missed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 1:32 pm

SFTDP, but....

Congratulations to Hannah McDaniels, newly claimed Daughter of Hermes!
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 1:42 pm

I have a sister now Smile Congrats Hannah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 1:58 pm

Congrats Hanna, Daughter of Hermes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 2:13 pm

Just in case anyone wants to read the claiming, here's the link to the thread
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 2:27 pm

*goes to post in the therad again* Theo going to be mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 3:29 pm

Congrats Hannah!! How many Hermes kids are there now? 2?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 6:50 pm

Congrats to all the newly claimed demigods.... Whoa, I just got claimed?!
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 11:41 am

Congrats to Magnus Valentine, son of Heracles!
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 11:49 am

Congrats Magnus, wow son of Heracles
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 5:57 pm

Congratulations to Greyson King! Newly claimed son of Nike Very Happy

This thread died but I revived it XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 7:46 pm

Congratulations to Cara Trickton, daughter of Hades! Awkward claiming thread can be found here.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, Sun's sitting on the floor, and if you look behind the open door you'll find me ;)

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 7:58 pm

Congrats people! I haven't posted on here at all so saying congrats to everyone! ")
Back to top Go down
http://heartspelldeath.forum-motion.com
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 10:38 pm

Like Naomi, I havn't posted here yet, but congrats everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 6:42 pm

Congrats to Chris Fletcher, Son of Hades and Sun Riverwood, Daughter of Eris!
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 7:30 pm

Whooo! Congrats guys!!! Yayy!!!
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 7:40 pm

Five words please Sky Wink
Aaaand congrats to Laura James, daughter of Hephaestus and Annalise Darkwood, Daughter of Phthonos!
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:53 pm

Congratulations to Caleb Harris! Our newest child of Eros!!! -throws confettie-
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:00 pm

OMG!!! Hades, first time ever being claimed by Olympian and it's big three.0.0 Haha sorry I haven't been on I promise to stay active.XDDD
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:02 pm

WHOO!! -high fives Chris- Congrats Chris!
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:03 pm

-facepalm- Sorry Chris, mistype on my part it's supposed to say /Ares/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newly Claimed :D
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: OOC :: News-
Jump to: