Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newly Claimed :D

Go down 
+14
Astra Gahne
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Naomi Martin
Sun Riverwood
Makayla
Nicko Rider
Skyler E. Harley
MacKenzie Cole
Alex Jones
Alyson Queen
Jeni Carter
Kyriakos Areleous
Elizabeth Dalai
Laura Arai
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:04 pm

-reads thread- OHHHH Ares, still epiciness if not more epicness(<---- Is that a word?).XDD
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:04 pm

-Laughs- Wow Laura, good job XD
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:05 pm

XD SORRY! I was thinking about you and me accidentally saying "Oh Mkayla?" XDDD
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:18 pm

XDD Nice Laura. I still can't believe that you thought taht Jeni was a daughter of Hades on here XD
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:53 pm

Congrats all newely claimed!!!

@Sun, you have no idea how much fun you have being an Eris kid!!! Twisted Evil

I would bid you newly Eris kid good luck, but I think you've got it covered... XD
((Cari your my mother!! *says in brittish accent* (random flashback moment) ))

*ends spam*
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 2:38 pm

Ahahaha! NO WAY!
Thank you! Oh this is gonna be sooo awesome Very Happy
Hehe ^-^ I've got Eris down to a T as I'm her on another site XD

AWESOME! Wow, claim fest goin' on huh?
Hehe thanks again Very Happy

((Chris *coughs*, Adelais, *coughs*))

So congratulations to everyone!! YAY!
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 5:10 pm

Oh I know XD but I guess I'm still to new... And the drahma couters are way behind...
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 4:52 pm

*pokes thread* Congrats to Forrest Chaucer, daughter of Apollo!
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 4:56 pm

Oh no way!! Very Happy Forrest, you've always wanted to RP and Apollo kid Very Happy
Congrats on the claiming Smile
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 7:24 pm

Yay!!! But I was not expecting Forrest to be one... But yay! *does happy dance*
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 10:10 am

Haha XD It was a pretty awesome claiming too!
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 1:48 pm

Yeaaaah buddy Wink
i'm so exited!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 12:58 pm

Congrats on your claiming, Forrest!
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 1:01 pm

Thank you!!

I'm glad the site is getting more active!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 3:54 pm

Congratulations to Camryn Lyric , daughter of Iris!
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 4:01 pm

Congratz Camryn!! Being a daughter of Iris sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 4:09 pm

Conrats!!!! Being a child of Iris does sound fun!!
Back to top Go down
Rayne Harris

Rayne Harris

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 5:15 pm

Being a child of Iris is fun. -is Carly Stewart on HBH-
Congrats to all the claimed demigods! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Akilina Firesky

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2011, 5:37 pm

Congrats on the claim Camryn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Camryn Lyric

Camryn Lyric

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 3:14 pm

It's awesome being claimed by Iris! It's kinda lonely though because I don't have any "sister or brothers" but other than that it's fun. - Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly Claimed :D   Newly Claimed :D - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newly Claimed :D
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: OOC :: News-
Jump to: