Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Places ((Open))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Places ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: New Places ((Open))   New Places ((Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 10:46 pm

Sophie got out of her dad's car. She walked around to the back and lugged her trunk out of the back. Sophie went back around to the driver's side and opened that door for her father, leaving her trunk near the back. Her father stepped out, picked up her trunk, and the walked together up the Hill. They reached a large pine tree, and her father said that he couldn't go any farther. They hugged and Sophie took her trunk from her dad. She walked past the tree and turned around for one more look. She waved to her father once more and started up the rest of the way up the hill.

Sophie got past the tree and set her trunk down. She turned her head to see that her father was going back the hill. Sophie frowned. She hadn't been away from her parents for more than a week, and this was going to be for the whole summer. She didn't know how she would cope. Sophie sat down near her trunk. She wasn't sure what to do next, so she just started to hum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Places ((Open))   New Places ((Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 3:59 pm

Wes strolled around the bottom of the hill boredly. She had got to camp a couple of days ago, and has since been looking for some quiet time to think about the past several days. The memory of that life changing day – which now seemed like ancient history – played through her head: “Hey, where are you taking me?” “To the one place you’ll be safe.” “Safe? Against what?” “Monsters of Course.” “Monsters? A-ha-ha…” As it turned out, the psycho was right. She’d learned a lot about the truth since then.
She absent mindedly started up the incline, inching up ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Places ((Open))   New Places ((Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 2:56 pm

Sophie was humming, nodding her head, when she noticed that there was someone else on the Hill. Maybe she could help me... Sophie thought to herself. She stood up and waved. "Hello....?" Sophie asked, trying to get the girl to pay attention to her. "Could you help me...? I'm new here... and I don't know what I'm supposed to do..." She explained to the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Places ((Open))   New Places ((Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2010, 5:49 pm

Wes turned her head towards the voice, pulled out of her train of thought. She trudged up the hill towards the girl who called her, taking powerful steps to get up the incline. Once close enough for her voice to reach understandably, she came to a halt. Noticing the trunk, she shrugged, “I’m fairly new myself, so I won’t be much help, but you should probably head over to the Big House - check in with Chiron,” She pointed to the Big House in the distance. “At least, that’s what I had to do when I arrived.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Places ((Open))   New Places ((Open)) Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 10:16 am

The girl told her that she should go to the Big House. Sophie nodded, though she didn't fully understand what was really going on here any way. Her father really hadn't explained much. So she was very confused. "Okay..." Sophie told the girl. "I'm Sophie Smith... You are?" She asked the other girl. Sophie hated how her voice trailed off naturally. It made her seem over airy. Like she didn't care about anything, though she did. Sophie sighed, wondering why her dad dumped her in this place. Sophie decided this girl wouldn't be much help. She stood up, grabbing her trunks handle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Places ((Open))   New Places ((Open)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Places ((Open))
Page 1 of 1