Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open))   Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open)) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 2:44 pm

Saga looked down the hill, seeing the camp below her. She shoved her pale hair out of her face with one hand, keeping the other tightly on the strap her tattered backpack. "Such a pretty place," she remarked to no one in particular. If what she'd heard was true, her parents had actually wanted her to go here, which felt a bit weird to Saga. She had trouble believing that the parents she'd never met would care enough to send her to a particular camp.
Especially a very nice, very posh camp in New York.

((I hope it's in New York. I haven't read the books in a while.))
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, Sun's sitting on the floor, and if you look behind the open door you'll find me ;)

PostSubject: Re: Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open))   Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open)) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 2:59 pm

Naomi was walking up the hill to visit Peleus when she saw the girl. She sighed and continued to walk up the hill. "Hi. I'm Martin." she said,using her last name "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood. Your half human half greek god. The greek gods are real blah blah blah. No I'm not crazy. No I don't know who your godly parent is. Sorry if I seem rude." Naomi had woken up far to early in her opinion so she was grumpy "I woke up to early." she explained to the girl. She walked past the girl to pet Peleus "This is Peleus. He won't hurt you unless you touch the fleece." she said and pointed to the shimmering gold fleece.
Back to top Go down
http://heartspelldeath.forum-motion.com

PostSubject: Re: Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open))   Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open)) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 3:03 pm

Saga blinked. "Oh, hi," she said, a bit shyly. Then ,with growing interest. "The Greek gods are real? That's what the letter said, but I thought they were tricking me." She looked at Peleus a bit oddly, but decided to ignore him. "I'm Saga. And yes," she added, all of her shyness vanishing, "I have heard all of the jokes. Every last one. I can quote most of them...I guess I'm just lucky my parents didn't go for Edda. Then I'd have the 'Ed' jokes as well as the rest." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, Sun's sitting on the floor, and if you look behind the open door you'll find me ;)

PostSubject: Re: Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open))   Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open)) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 3:18 pm

"Yep. Their real." Naomi said and smiled "I like your name. It's unique! Sorta like mine." she walked over to Saga "You got a note? So did I! I guess the god or goddess who sent them to us had the same idea." she smiled at Saga "I don't believe I got a last name."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open))   Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open)) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 3:23 pm

"And I don't believe I got a first name from you," teased Saga. "My full name's Saga Eir. Which, as it turns out, is two first names. Saga's the Norse goddess of history and poetry, and Eir's the Norse goddess of healing and mercy. Which, now I think about it, must have been a joke. They named me after two goddesses, but from the wrong pantheon, apparently." She shrugged. "Of course, very few things my parents did make sense."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open))   Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open)) Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 3:28 pm

Naomi grinned "Fine. My full name is Naomi Rose Martin. Happy?" she said "Well maybe they were hinting that your greek parent is a goddess? My parents abandoned m. I grew up on the streets of New York." she had no idea why she was telling Saga all this "So my parents didn't make sense either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open))   Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open)) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 10:37 am

"Somehow," said Saga dryly, "I doubt any of us demigods have a 'normal' life." She watched the dragon twining around the tree and glanced at the golden fleece above it. "And I also have a feeling that life just gets weirder from here." She grinned up at the older girl. "So...where do I stay?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open))   Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open)) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 11:18 am

"Yes life does get weirder here." Naomi said "You shall stay in the Hermes cabin. Keep your possessions very close because Hermes is the god of thieves and travelers. That's why all unclaimed demigods go to his cabin. Follow me." Naomi began to walk down the hill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open))   Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open)) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 11:29 am

Saga went with her, clutching her backpack. She had very few possessions, but they were all precious: her Latin book, a blue silk scarf given her by foster mother #11, an oversized T-Shirt and leggings that served as pajamas, and her pocket knife. She didn't want anyone stealing them, even if she wore her most precious item around her neck. She knew enough myths about Hermes to know he was quite the scoundrel, and she loved all of her belongings, even the backpack, as if they were priceless. Each one was a memory of some comfortable home, some kind family that had taken her in until the odd occurrences grew to be more than they could bear.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open))   Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open)) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 3:12 pm

((Shall we move this to the Hermes cabin?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open))   Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open)) Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 10:19 am

((Sure, do you want to make the thread or shall I?))
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open))   Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open)) Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 6:34 pm

((Could you? three awesome words.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open))   Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open)) Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 2:03 pm

((Sure! Four super epic words.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open))   Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open)) Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 3:01 pm

((Click here for the thread.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open))   Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, THAT'S Different. ((Open))
Page 1 of 1