Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday to Me!

Go down 
+4
Skyler E. Harley
MacKenzie Cole
Elizabeth Dalai
Kyriakos Areleous
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

Happy Birthday to Me! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 11:18 am

Okay, so it's not really my birthday today, but it's Kyriakos' birthday. So happy birthday to Kyriakos!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 12:02 pm

happy bday to him then you should make a threade that is holding a party.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 12:18 pm

Happy happy birthday Kyri dear! Happy days will come to you all year! If I had one wish then it would be! A happy happy birthday to you from me!

Happy birthday Kyriakos!

This song brought to you by MacKenzie, Daughter of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 12:22 pm

Happy Birthday to you! cha cha cha. Happy birthday to you! Cha cha cha. Happy birthday dear Kyri. cha cha cha. Happy birthday to you! Cha cha cha!

Happy birthday to you! You live in a zoo! You look like a monkey! and you smell like one to!
(joking)

For he's a jolly good fellow for he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellowwwwww which nobody can deny!!!

(i can't think of any mroe b-day songs) xD
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 12:25 pm

I can

many more on channel 4 big fat lady on channel 80 scooby doo on channel 2 and me on channel 3 and your birthday on channel 38 and you on channel 22
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 12:27 pm

that makes NO sence lizzy...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 12:29 pm

it is what i sing after i sing the regular happy birthday song
Back to top Go down
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 12:33 pm

Aww, thanks guys! I'll set up a party thread later on today.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 12:34 pm

D8 And your favorite sister can't be there!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 12:38 pm

Aww! *glomps Laura* I'm gonna miss you! We'll keep the thread alive until you come back, then you can make a fashionably late entrance.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 12:42 pm

huh good idea i bet your not bored any more are you laura
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 12:43 pm

Happy B-day which a son of Ares will attend
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 1:07 pm

Daughter of Ares will be there too she wont miss it. oh where are you going to have it.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 1:36 pm

Um that's great that the Ares kids will be there but the real party doesn't start until the ONLY Daughter of Apollo shows up! Sorry guys!
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 1:38 pm

-Nods- and the ONLY daughter of Eros. xD I'm with kenzie though, we're going to be the highlight of this party xD
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 1:57 pm

I'ma gonna be there! -goes to get awesomely awesome present-
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 2:05 pm

i dout that you are going to be the highlight of the party the real highlight is Kyri
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 2:24 pm

Yea, I know. But Kyri is my good buddy. Jeni's the one who helped him out when he first got to camp.
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 2:35 pm

ya so you would be the second highlight
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 2:51 pm

Haha silly Sky!
There is only ONE highlight... ME!! Though you can definitely be a light!
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 2:57 pm

Silly Kenz. Your so wrong I am the high in the highlight xD
laaame xD
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 2:59 pm

no it is his party so he is the highlight not you
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 3:00 pm

Nuh-uh.. i'd be the highlight!!
Jk.. jk.. I'd be better off as Entertainment XD
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 3:04 pm

Makayla I really wanted you to say 'i'd be the life of the party' cause then I could make fun of you! Y'know the whold Daughter of a Dead Guy! HAHAHA!!
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 3:05 pm

XD that would be rather amusing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Me!   Happy Birthday to Me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to Me!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next