Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Star War's Day!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Happy Star War's Day! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Star War's Day!   Happy Star War's Day! Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 5:17 pm

Today is Star War's Day!

May the 4th be with you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Star War's Day!   Happy Star War's Day! Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 5:18 pm

hahaha niceee pun. XD
but yaay~! star wars day <33
I wonder when star trek day is... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Star War's Day!   Happy Star War's Day! Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 5:21 pm

I don't think there is one, Pi day was March 14. The best Pi day would be

3-14-1592 6:53 and 58 seconds
Back to top Go down
Thalia Grace

Thalia Grace

PostSubject: Re: Happy Star War's Day!   Happy Star War's Day! Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 5:31 pm

DUDE on pie day my dad took my sisters and me to baker's square to get a pie! It was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

PostSubject: Re: Happy Star War's Day!   Happy Star War's Day! Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 5:47 pm

The principal at my old school was born on March 14th, so we had pie every year to celebrate both pi day and his birthday.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Star War's Day!   Happy Star War's Day! Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 5:55 pm

Yay pi day is in my birth month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Star War's Day!   Happy Star War's Day! Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 7:12 pm

Umm... I dunno what ST day is, but Kirk and Spock day is September twenty sixth. I think. Basically, you celebrate how Kirk and Spock kick butt together. And draw pictures of them kicking butt.

w00t for Star Wars! *hugs Han Solo plushie*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Star War's Day!   Happy Star War's Day! Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 8:06 pm

lawlz, i never knew that Ama XD once that day comes i shall celebrate like there is no tomorrow Razz

the next REAL pi day of OUR lives is 3/14/15 at 9:26:53.589 etc. ^^ I'm gonna go crazy on that day. XD
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Star War's Day!   Happy Star War's Day! Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 8:23 pm

HAPPY STAR WARS DAY!!!! XD -hugs- I <3 Star Wars! Or more specifically, YODA!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

PostSubject: Re: Happy Star War's Day!   Happy Star War's Day! Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 8:48 pm

I must be a rare oddity, having never seen Star Wars and never intending to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Star War's Day!   Happy Star War's Day! Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 9:24 pm

GASP* Why? Star Wars is amazing!
Back to top Go down
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

PostSubject: Re: Happy Star War's Day!   Happy Star War's Day! Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 10:13 pm

Everybody has seen and loved Star Wars. I would rather not be just like everybody else, so I never intend to watch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Star War's Day!   Happy Star War's Day! Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 7:09 pm

...That's a rather wierd way to be a noncomformist. *shrugs* But there's alot of people who hate it too. Trust me, I have to put up with them everyday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Star War's Day!   Happy Star War's Day! Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 2:36 am

I think I might have already said, but I think my dad had a star wars moment when I was born - he held baby me in his arms and said: 'Luke, I am your father!'

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Star War's Day!   Happy Star War's Day! Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 8:28 am

I think he said that to my brother Luke as wel
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Happy Star War's Day!   Happy Star War's Day! Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 6:19 pm

Heyyyy this is so cool
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Star War's Day!   Happy Star War's Day! Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 12:54 pm

Wow how old XD I here this every Morogothin' year XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Star War's Day!   Happy Star War's Day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Star War's Day!
Page 1 of 1