Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randomness Thread!

Go down 
+15
Declan Liles
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Sun Riverwood
Astra Gahne
Naomi Martin
Annalise Darkwood
Alex Jones
Kyriakos Areleous
Skyler E. Harley
Jeni Carter
MacKenzie Cole
Laura Arai
Elizabeth Dalai
Nicko Rider
Makayla
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Makayla

Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 8:27 am

I AM!! but you already knew that XD
Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 8:27 am

Well, I am, Makayla is Emily, you know Laura is and so are Roxanne and Ama. I think Skyler is, but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 8:45 am

Man thats alot of people!
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 9:23 am

I think there's more but im not that sure. XD
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 10:14 am

my sister laura has one but I don't.
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 10:17 am

XD Is she up yet?? Im waiting for her to get her butt on MSN XD
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 10:50 am

no she isn't but what does msn stand for or the web site msn.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 10:53 am

Elizabeth it's the website. . . . . It's a chat thing. . . . .
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 10:55 am

oh well ok i didn't know.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 3:15 pm

I'm from HBH Very Happy Though I'm thinking I'm on TPT more... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 1:51 pm

I on HBH as well -is also Jeni-
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 2:47 am

Im on Hbh, Im Aphrodite xD Im on here more thought, And I make My friend Summer get me a bunch of siggies from there cause im to lazy to xD.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 11:41 pm

OMG! I'm like still light headed from all the smoke from the fireworks XD Though, now that I think about it, it prolly wasn't a good idea to light of about 5 packs of smoke bombs XD

So how was your guy's 4th of July?
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 11:42 pm

Mine was tiring X _ X We went to a barbeque and ate too much then came home and set off a whole crap load of fireworks XD
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 11:45 pm

I'm exhusted, but the neighbors are lighting screamers >.<

But yea, I got up at 6, went to church. came home and cooked for this HUGE bbq, went swimming for like 6 hours, and then lit off a ton of fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 12:08 am

Same here yesterday we had this huge BBQ and did a bunch of fireworks, went swimming for hours, BEFORE doing the fireworks, then stayed up all night watching percy jackson the lightning theif xD
and today I got up went to church and had MORE family come over xD sooo tired.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 10:35 am

i had a huge bbq had 9 people in my house and saw my families baby alpaca (so cute) then had the fireworks explode in our faces one hit my sis and one flew right by my face.
Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 4:20 pm

I just had a awesome idea! The rebels instead of riding on pegasi we should ride on hell hounds.-nods-
Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 4:50 pm

haha that would be pretty sweet XD

we would be able to control them since we both wanna destroy the camp.
Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 7:16 pm

That would be awesome! But, would just the commanders ride them or everybody?
Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 7:19 pm

haha Roxxy are you worried you wont get to ride one?

how about the commanders and a select few of their most trusted soldiers.....like an elite force, or calvary XD
Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 7:26 pm

Yeah a cavalry. Caleb we need to come up with a strategy to DESTROY Mad camp.
Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 7:29 pm

I'm apart of the elite force!! I have already gained the respect of 2/3 of the commanders!!
Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 7:30 pm

Yeah but you have to get them with dramachas and you need 4000 =0 but Laura said she might lower them for us.....
Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2010, 8:17 pm

wait you have to get the hellhounds with 4000??

i better start RPing XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Randomness Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next