Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randomness Thread!

Go down 
+15
Declan Liles
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Sun Riverwood
Astra Gahne
Naomi Martin
Annalise Darkwood
Alex Jones
Kyriakos Areleous
Skyler E. Harley
Jeni Carter
MacKenzie Cole
Laura Arai
Elizabeth Dalai
Nicko Rider
Makayla
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:12 pm

Mentally gives luck

oh, I got braces Sad
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:13 pm

O.o Cari I am so sorry.....GOOD LUCK!!!!

YAY MENTAL BUDDIES AND BRACES BUDDIES!!!!!

Forrest!! I FORGOT our mind code!!!! Sad

haha check this, my email says I have a message from 10-10-10 5:10 and my computer says it is 5:09
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:16 pm

O.o you've got a creeper
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:17 pm

Okay so bye Sad
I'm sad that I'm missing Evan being online, though that sounds like I'm a creeper XD
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:19 pm

Bye Sad....I know, tis sad....lol, don't worry Cari, we all are creepers in our own little creeperesque way!

haha yesh my computer IS the creeper!!

Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:20 pm

Haha, yah...... Bye Cari! When you get back baila conmigo!
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:22 pm

IT DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!
Email: 5:20
Time 5:19
FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:24 pm

Hey well I read a magazine article on the 8th and it was labeled October 9th.
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:30 pm

...weird....

The store probably circulated it on the wrong date haha
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:44 pm

Actually, the article was probably due on the 9th but the author finished it early
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 6:47 pm

yah...maybe

random, but does anybody have any good quotes for a new siggy? I'm sorta getting bored of mine....
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 8:33 pm

Uhm, I know a lot of quotes! What kind are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:10 pm

Depressed, warish, suicidal, all alone type quotes...
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:18 pm

Uhh... well... I know a few of those >.< do you mind if it's from a song? XP
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:37 pm

No, not at all XD
Evan's about to get super depressed and stuff...
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 9:53 pm

Uhh, yeah...
"The sun always sets again and these flowers will always fade"--The Cure
"I'm not normal, I'm not quite right"--ASF
"I'm spinning round, calling out I'm gonna have a breakdown"--Hawthorne Heights
And I know a lot more but... I'm uncomfortable doing this because in real life I have real issues with that so *cough* I just... yeah I don't like it when people do this but. I think those might be good.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomness Thread!   Randomness Thread! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness Thread!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40