Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Empty
PostSubject: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 3:43 pm

Sun Riverwood looked on the map that some random person had given her and scratched her head.

"Cabin Eleven...."she muttered, lifting her head up and seeing a lot of Cabins. "Which one's that?!" she said to herself, looking inside each Cabin. "Hermes is the mascot supposedly," she still didn't believe she was a demigod yet, "The God of Thieves? And travellers, right?" she said thinking that passers-by would most likely think she was mad talking to herself. But you are your only company on the streets.

She found a cabin that was absolutely packed with people and guessed that they were travellers of some sort so she sidled in. Someone was just moving out and she could see people already walking towards the bed and after a whole life of sleeping on the cold, hard floor she sprinted to the bed.

"Ha!" she said triumphantly. But I don't have anything to say it's taken... she thought, having no bags. "If anyone comes near...I'll just tell 'em it's taken. If they won't move...I'll shove them off." she said, lying down on the bed and sighing in happiness. But apparently, it was a bunk bed. And someone was approaching the bed.

"It'd be sooo embaressing if I shared a bunk with a boy..." she muttered to herself, squeezing her eyes shut and crossing her fingers.

Last edited by Sun Riverwood on August 14th 2010, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 6:31 pm

Elizabeth walked to cabin 11 to see if there was any newbies here trying to figure out the camp, plus she hasn't spoken to someone in a week. She walked out the door of her cabin and into the tree. Climbed down the tree(she loved making this complicated) and walked to cabin 11. She tripped over a cupple sticks on the way but not much. She new it was her cabin that laid those out because there are never any sticks in the center of the cabins. She could hear them laughing from here. "YA REAL FUNNY. Idiuts." Elizabeth opened sthe door.

She saw some girl at the top of a bunk bed with nuthing there to claim the bed, so she thought that she would give her a welcome gift.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, and I'm sitting on the floor ;)

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 6:39 pm

Sun opened one eye and sighed, her whole body deflating with her deep breath. It was just an eleven year old girl. She didn't look as if she could hurt anyone, let alone someone older then her.

"Hi, I'm Sun Riverwood," she smiled. Normally she wouldn't trust people so readily but this was a harmless little girl. "I'm uh...new here. I don't really understand what's going on much...."she told the girl, hinting at answers. Though the girl was young, Sun was smart and tough at that age, so why would that mean someone else isn't?

"What's your name?" she asked out of politeness.

((Sorry it's so short I have to go to bed.))

Last edited by Sun Riverwood on August 14th 2010, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, Sun's sitting on the floor, and if you look behind the open door you'll find me ;)

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 7:46 pm

((May I join? two words))
Back to top Go down
http://heartspelldeath.forum-motion.com
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 3:01 pm

((Sure, fine by me. I think Elizabeth's kinda forgotten about it anyway...))
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, Sun's sitting on the floor, and if you look behind the open door you'll find me ;)

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 5:08 pm

((OK then!))
Naomi walked into the cabin holding her backpack and her guitar was on her back. She looked around the crowded cabin. She saw a familiar face and smiled. She ran over to the bunk bed and put her guitar on one of the beds. She threw her bag up to Sun "There. You now have something to say the bed is taken." she said "Although it's mine." the backpack was black,dirty,and torn.

Naomi climbed up to the top bunk and smiled at Sun "What's up?" she asked "So you keepin' the top bunk or do you prefer the bottom?" she kicked a boy in the face right when he was reaching out for her guitar "Paws off!" she said to him "Or you'll get more than a kick in the face!" she turned back to Sun "That boy was stupid." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 5:21 pm

"Naomi!" Sun smile, before catching the bag with her quick reflexes that she learned on the streets.

"Thanks!" she said, before remembering her knife. "Oh! Oops...I already have something...Want your bag back?" she asks, holding her rusty knife, and tossing the bag back to Naomi.

"Sorry," she smiled at the younger girl. "Oh, we bunking?" she grinned, before glancing at the other girl. "Well, I'm already on the bottom..." she said, as she sat up and looked at the dirtied duvet.
"Guess this is mine then," she laughed, looking up at the girl.

"Oh, I don't blame you..." she said, giving the thief a dirty look. "That's what we were raised to do."

Last edited by Sun Riverwood on August 14th 2010, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 5:27 pm

((Oh I thought you were on the top bunk!))
Naomi caught her bag and grinned "Hmm you'll wanna keep the knife with you at all times." she said "So you might wanna get something to put there. We're bunking now!" she climbed down and sat next to Sun and glared at the boy "Get lost." the boy scurried off "That was easy!" she said with a surprised look on her face "I thought I was going to have to fight him. Just like on the streets." she looked at the other girl "Hi. I'm Naomi if you didn't know." she said and nudged Sun "Thanks to Sun here I bet everyone in the cabin knows my name because of her screaming it when I ran up to her!" she grinned at Sun with a mischievous glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 5:43 pm

Sun Riverwood looked at the quiet girl and was debating whether to introduce her to the conversation or something but she seemed sort of zoned off really.

"Um...you okay?" she tried weakly, not knowing exactly what to say. Her social skills weren't the best,

"Oh okay, thanks." she grinned at Naomi.
"Hm...odd. He must be claimed too, because he stole stuff...that's how it works, right?" said Sun next, still trying to understand things. "Um...Hermes God of Thieves...? Am I right?" she asked, feeling like a right idiot.

"I did not!" she said indignantly, eyes shut and eyebrows raised, before bursting out laughing. "Hey, I never caught your last name!" she said in between giggling.

Last edited by Sun Riverwood on August 14th 2010, 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 5:52 pm

"Yep that's how it works!" Naomi said "Hermes god of thieves and travelers." she laughed "Did to!" she said "That is correct my friend. I did not tell you my last name and I don't believe you told me yours. Martin is my last name." she shoved Sun playfully and yawned "This is the first bed I've ever sat on that I can remember."
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 6:20 pm

Sun Riverwood groaned and slapped a hand to her forehead. What an idiot... she thought.

"That's why we're all here! Travellers!" she sighed, feeling stupid. "So how come it's so packed here? Is this where all the Unclaimed sleep?" she asked in disbelief. It was weird how many demigods had yet to know their parents....but then she realized that some of these
kids did know their parents.

"Well, very nice to meet you Naomi Martin," she said in a posh voice. "I am Sun Riverwood," she grinned. If there was one thing she loved, it was her awesome last name.

"I'm thirteen by the way...your fifteen, right?" she asked remembering Naomi saying she'd been on the streets for ten years, since she was five.

Last edited by Sun Riverwood on August 14th 2010, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 6:37 pm

"Yeah. All the unclaimed are here and Hermes children." Naomi said and grinned and replied in a posh voice "Oh Miss.Riverwood it is lovely to meet you."" she stood and stretched "Yes I'm fifteen even though I probably don't seem like it." she looked around the crowded cabin "There sure are a lot of people here." she said "I won't be able to play my guitar without quite a few people hearing." the last part she muttered more to herself than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 4:48 pm

Sun uttered a soft laugh. It was true. Naomi didn't seem her age at all, but not in a bad way.
"So do you have many friends here?" she asked out of curiosity, not thinking about being rude or talking about a sensitive subject.
"Yeah...But I'm glad there's so many people here. I'd rather this then be in a Cabin with a handful of kids. I mean, I was so lonely before Camp..." she started, before snorting. "I talk too much about my past." she muttered, more to herself then to Naomi.
Sun's sharp ears picked up Naomi's mutter and said quietly in a weird way of answering and adding on to what she said, "I won't be able to sing without people yelling either..."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 10:54 pm

((sorry i totally forgot but i am going on now okay))

Elizabeth was day dreaming and totally forgot about everyone else around her then she heard some one say "I talk to much about my past." "Oh uh sorry I kinda left earth huh, anyway I wanted to give you something to mark your bed but aparrently that was already done." Elizabeth reached into her sword carring thing and puled out a sword that she kept for emergancies. "Here something to fight with just in case and if you already have something it is still good to have a back up with you." She placed the nife on the bed and got off. "Sorry it seemed like I left I didn't mean to driffed off like that, that was so rood of me. I don't know what came over me it was like I was sleeping but I have never done that to someone before that is so unlike me." She drank some water because for some reason her throught felt soar and sowr.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 3:17 pm

((That's okay Smile))

Sun smiled, "That's okay." she said to the little girl. She seemed nice, and quite mature for her age... but you had to be when war was threatening and your parent was a Greek God. Which reminded her...
"Hey, have you been claimed? If you have, what's it like?" she asked, leaning forward, curious as to who the girl's parent was.
Then, the child pulled out a sword and set it on the bed.
"Oh wow...thanks." she said, now she had two weapons! She'd decided that she wasn't going to use her knife in combat...it was too old and broken.
Sun couldn't believe she'd been given a weapon for free.
"That's real kind of you," Sun smiled, before laughing, "That's okay! Don't worry about it!"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 3:27 pm

Naomi smiled "Nope, just you!" she said "Hey, if you sing then maybe we could do a duet! 'l play the guitar and sing while you sing with me! I would be to nervous by myself but with someone else...." she let her voice trail off then turned to Elizabeth "Hi Elizabeth. We met in the woods a few days ago."
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 4:56 pm

((100 words Naomi. . .))

Sun Riverwood smiled at Naomi Martin, "Sure I wouldn't mind, maybe we could sing in the Amphitheatre!"" she grinned. "I get nervous on my own too. My voice shakes, and I sing loads of wrong notes. I practically fainted when I had to sing a hymn on my own!" she said, remembering how horrible it was when the Nun's whipped her for not singing well enough. . .
"Oh, you've already met?" she asked, looking back and forth between the two girls. "Elizabeth...that's a nice name," she smiled friendly at the girl. "I'm Sun if I haven't already told you. Sun Riverwood."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 8:22 am

"Sun that is a neat name so does that mean that you alwase have a bright aditued?" Elizabeth smiled at Sun and Naomi, and drank some more water. "Naomi didn't we meet when I almost shot an arrow into you ribs... ya not the best way to meet, but it'll do. Anyway I would love to hear you sing I haven't been to the Amfitheatre in like forever. So do you want to go now or later when theres an even bigger croud than me." Elizabeth knew that she was talkig to much and shut her mouth and stopped saying stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 4:45 pm

Sun Riverwood laughed at Elizabeth Dalai (but not in a mean way)
"Thanks. No I'm rarely nice. In fact...I'm only nice to people when I get to know them properly," she said to Liz , who most likely couldn't care less what her street habits were.

Then Sun shut her mouth for two seconds and let Elizabeth and Naomi talk. After all, Liz had been left out quite a bit by Naomi and herself.

"So how long have you been at Camp Liz?" she asked, not able to stop herself. Sun was an extremely nosy person at the best of times. "Oh, hope you don't mind me calling you that," she added at the end.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2010, 3:11 pm

Naomi smiled at Elizabeth "Yes I think that is how we met. Those sort of meetings seem to happen a lot around here." her grin grew a litter more "I think if we started singing we would bring in a crowd! What do you say Sun? Shall we go now?" She grabbed her guitar and started playing a well known tune. The activity in the cabin started to dye down. She nudged Sun with her foot and began to sing. By this time almost all activity had dyed down.
Back to top Go down
Sun Riverwood

Sun Riverwood

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 12:42 pm

Sun smiled at Naomi, about to say something before the dark-haired girl began to sing and play the guitar. Everyone quietened down and listened to Naomi, who didn't seem to care much.
"Um... I'd er... rather not," she muttered, looking down as her face flushed red. "I can't sing in front of three people, let alone a whole cabin full," she said, shuffling around with her feet.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 5:29 pm

((I will wait for Elizabeth.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))   Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving in...Or rather just walking in. ((Open to all))
Page 1 of 1