Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is a Slow Day

Go down 
+2
Laura Arai
Kyriakos Areleous
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2010, 4:31 pm

Well, it is! We need to get more people active here! This has the potential of being a great site, it just needs more activity.
Back to top Go down

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 10:30 pm

I agree, but sadly, my break includes all RPs D;
Back to top Go down
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2010, 7:26 am

Aww! Well, you should still invite a bunch of people to come. I can invite people, too.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 4:35 pm

Kaitlyn actually asked our leader person in this literature group if we could advertise my site around the school XD
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 5:29 pm

Really? Wow. That would be awesome! I'm trying to find more people to invite.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 5:35 pm

Yeah I didn't even know until the leader lady said no to it XD
Back to top Go down
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 6:27 pm

She said no? Aww! That's too bad.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 6:29 pm

Yeah it is, but I really didn't ever even think of asking her XD
Back to top Go down
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 6:31 pm

Yeah. With the student body looking the way it does at my school, I don't think that would go over well at all. If somebody tried to post something like that around my school, that kid would be the object of ridicule for the rest of their life. Or at least until they got out of high school.
Back to top Go down

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 11:26 pm

XD Same here at my school. I showed my friend Ryan HBH and my 1800+ word post and he said "You must have been bored out of your freaking mind for hours to write that. . ." The walked away. . .
Back to top Go down
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 11:38 pm

At least you're brave enough to even try that. I can't even get up the courage to show anybody any of my sites...even the one person I know that passes a notebook back and forth with one of her friends with an RP in it.
Back to top Go down

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 6:04 am

Well, I didn't completely show him with free will, he kinda saw me on the siteand asked what it was.
Back to top Go down
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 7:19 am

Ah, okay. Yeah, I'm pretty good at hiding that kind of stuff. Somebody saw one of the reply boxes last week and said, "that doesn't look like school work." And I pretty much blew it off, saying, "yeah, what's your point?"
Back to top Go down

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 8:35 am

My friends know I'm on RP sites. They think I'm a bit of a nerd because of it, but we don't talk about it. And I'm not bothered if they think I'm a nerd, because I kinda am. Nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 4:31 pm

A few of my friends know, none of them really care. They know I'm a nerd anyway.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 5:32 pm

XD I talk about all the rp sites I'm on ALL the time XD
Back to top Go down

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 3:39 pm

I gave up after a while... my friends just stare at me blankly. They don't understand the awesomeness of RPing.
Back to top Go down
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 5:49 pm

Nobody but a true RPer would understand the awesomeness of it.
Back to top Go down

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 1:57 am

well it's a slow day too... but i guess that's because most of you are asleep.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 10:36 am

More like the majority of them are at school XD I'm off for Spring Break, so is Travis
Back to top Go down

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 11:08 am

And me I have two weeks off fo easter break! WHOO!
Back to top Go down

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 1:48 pm

well i did write that when it was like 1 in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 5:20 pm

And now no one is on...T.T
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 5:59 pm

Hey Jeni. I responded to the thread. Sorry I left you hanging again.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 6:00 pm

It's fine. I do that alot XD
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content

This is a Slow Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a Slow Day
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: