Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is a Slow Day

Go down 
+2
Laura Arai
Kyriakos Areleous
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 6:03 pm

I try not to, but I've had a ton of homework lately. I'll try to keep up on it a little better, though.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 6:04 pm

It's fine. I completely understand.
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 6:10 pm

Cool. Speaking of homework, though, I should get off the computer and go do it.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 6:12 pm

That would probably be a good thing...XD
Back to top Go down
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 6:14 pm

Yes, it would be. Bye-bye for now! Hope to be back on later.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 6:23 pm

Bye Kyriakos. -waves- hopefully you can get back on...
Back to top Go down
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 10:38 pm

Unfortunately, this is it for tonight. I don't get my bedroom to myself, so I won't be able to get on as late as I usually can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 11:07 pm

no one is replying to my hill thread.... *pouts*
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 8:52 am

I'll reply to it i guess....
Back to top Go down
Kyriakos Areleous
Kyriakos Areleous

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 9:03 am

I suppose I could. Maybe. I don't know.

Anyway, good morning guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 11:11 am

thanks jeni. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 11:13 am

You're Welcome. I've already repied to it by the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 2:43 pm

i just replied! this is cool!
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 2:51 pm

I'm working on the reply right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 3:29 pm

happy birfday Jeni. I haz replied.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 3:34 pm

I noticed...Jeni really doesn't like Markus XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 3:36 pm

well he is 4 years older than her and kind of a jerk... i don't blame her.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 3:38 pm

And he's self centered. And he doesn't listen very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 3:50 pm

that's why he's a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 3:56 pm

I think that Jeni has just made her first enemy...XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 4:20 pm

yay for enemies! this should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 4:29 pm

Yes, it's going to be very fun. I'm tempted to have Jeni follow Markus to the armory XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 8:23 pm

well laura showed up so you just might be able to.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 8:42 pm

How about we wait for Jeni to get back before I post mkay?
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 8:53 pm

sounds like a plan, Laura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a Slow Day   This is a Slow Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a Slow Day
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: