Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyson Queen

Alyson Queen

Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open))   Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open)) Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 5:23 pm

Alyson yawned, rolling over in her strawberry bed. After moving into the Demeter cabin, Alyson felt slightly alone and not at all connected to her mother. Of course, she had been fine with that at first. No one told her what to do or where to go....but after a while she had grown lonely. Even though she had grown up an orphan, Aly waws still a child that could use a hug everynow and then. She refused to admit it though. Instead, she stubbornly moved away from her cabin and into the fields. At first, it wasn't the best place. Harpies would come and she always had to hide, but after a while she grew used to it, loving it. She had learned to control her powers here, constently testing how far they would grow until she got to tired. Though, because of her living outside, her clothes were becoming worn and old. She decided to go back to camp soon so she could get a proper washing and some new clothes. Besides that, she never saw a reason to go back to the cabin.

Taking in the strawberry smell around her, Alyson sat up. Her brown hair was in two braids, tied with vines she had grown herself. Her sword was next to her, always ready for ANY monsters.....Alyson was paranoid with those things. Using her hand to brush away some bangs, Alyson looked around, hearing footsteps. She grinned and fixed her bed so it looked like normal strawberries. She dug her feet into the cool ground and smiled. She had lost her shoes a while back but didn't care. It felt better without them....besides the shivering from the fall breeze. Once it got colder, Aly knew she would have to go back to the cabin to survive. But for now, she would just sit and wait to see who was going to see her. It would be the first person she saw in a while, so she would have to be extra deceiving in order to stay where she was.

((man i hope that's good. My muse is half dead from lack of RP for a few weeks.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open))   Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open)) Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 4:53 am

Alexandra was again going to one of her favorite places, the strawberry fields. She could be there, and nobody would talk to her if she did not wanted. She often came to this place when she had the feeling that she was alone, what could happen from time to time. Every huntress who was like her would feel lonely. She wanted to meet people on her own, doing everything on her own, but sometimes she really had the feeling that the campers did not like her. And she could not go to the other huntresses, because there were none at the camp right now. And she also did not liked to go back right now. But being at places like the strawberry fields helped her feeling nearer to them.

Slowly Alexandra came nearer. She had not seen the girl who had been there until she moved. Alexandra nearly jumped, but she had herself under control fast again. She moved further to this girl. The huntress had not seen her, and she wondered how this girl would react when she found out that Alexandra was a huntress. Even if she did not liked it everytime to find out how the people thought, it was also interesting. And she tried to make the connection between huntresses and campers better, even if that was not really easy. Then she stood near the girl. "Hi. How are you?", Alexandra asked.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open))   Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open)) Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 12:43 am

Alyson smiled at the girl, mainly glad it was no one she had meet before. Had it been Laura or Joey, she would probably have to have answered a bunch of questions she didn't care for. Alyson quickly ran her eyes over the girl, studying her movements and if she had any weapons. Finding the girl seemed legit, Alyson let herself become a little kid.

"Hi! I'm fine! I've just been playing with my powers a little. How are you?" Alyson said with a bounce, as if she was a peppy kid. Suddenly, she blinked and a cute worried face came to be on her face. "I'm sorry but....I don't know your name....And you don't know mine!" Alyson ended dramatically as if just realizing it. Yet another useful tactic. "I'm Alyson Queen. But never call me Aly." Alyson smiled peppily at the first part, holding out her hand for the girl to shake. When she stated the fact about Aly though, she went dark and broke from the innocent little girl character. Though, as quickly as she changed, she went back into character. As if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open))   Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open)) Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2010, 2:18 am

Alexandra found the girl really interesting. She seemed to know how to use her voice and her body to make conversations more lively. "I am Alexandra Wolfar. You can call me whatever you like.", she said and smiled a little bit. It was funny how many nicknames people could think of. "So, you said you played with your powers. Are you a Demeter or a Dionysos child?", she then asked Alyson. And then she moved her head as she had forgotten something. "By the way, I am a huntress.", she said to Alyson.

Now she waited what the girl would say. And suddenly she asked herself if the things she had found interesting by this girl were only crazy features she had from her parent. And if that was so, she still could be a Demeter or a Dionysos child Both of them were crazy enough. But Alexandra thought it was not right to think bad about somebody before she knew this person, so she pushed away those thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open))   Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open)) Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 12:38 pm

((do you mind if I join?))
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Alyson Queen

Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open))   Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open)) Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2010, 10:13 pm

Alyson made a childish smile before making a strawberry ripper on its vine then picking it. She took a bite of it before looking back to Alexandra. "Ima Demeter girl." She said. While she spoke, she made another strawberry and held it up. "Would you like one?" Alyson asked. When Alexandra said something about being a hunter, Alyson instently became more aware of her surroundings. Of course, being a huntress in the REAL world was nothing. But in this world, Alyson already knew everything meant something different.

Being as casual as possible, Alyson leaned back after finishing her strawberry and looked at Alexandra. "I know what a huntress is, but....what does it mean in Greek talk?" Alyson asked. She had ment it to be a bit more kid-like but her maturity always came out when she wanted answers. It was a big flaw she really needed to fix.

((Of course you can! and sorry if my RPing isn't so good. I am a bit rusty))
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open))   Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open)) Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 12:45 am

Forrest glumly laid on the ground. With the sweet scent of strawberries in the air and the breeze in the air, Forrest was listening to her iPod almost at peach for the first time. It gave to time to think, time to get away from the real world. Since the volume was low because the world was quiet, the sound of voices was easily heard. Forrest turned her head and turned up the volume trying to achieve that peace again. However, the more she tryes, she had lost her train of thought and she couldn't concentrate. 

Cursing her ADHD, she took out her earphones and listened to the voices trying to pick out if she recognized any of them. There were two girls there moderately close, and she hadn't met either, if she had, she didn't recognize them. She sighed not wanting to get up. It probably didn't seem like it, but the ground was very comfortable. After a bit of effort, Forrest hauled herself into a sitting position. She rubbed her eyes since she had nearly fallen asleep and she glumely decided to go meet the girls. 

They seemed to be chatting happily. It must have been weird for them to have Forrest just pop out of nowhere. She stuffed her iPod in her hoodie pocket. She walked closer to the two girls knowing that they must've noticed her by now. Finally reaching them, Forrest said halfheartedely, "hello. How are you on this lovely afternoon?" 

Last edited by Forrest Ausha Chaucer on October 6th 2010, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open))   Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open)) Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 10:44 am

Alexandra thought for a moment how she could explain to Alyson what a huntress was, in Greek talk. She had never tried that, so she had to think a little bit. "We huntresses travel together with Lady Artemis. In our rows are demigods, humans and nymphes. We really only die when we are killed. And we hunt monsters whereever we can find them. The moment somebody joins the huntresses she can use arrow and bow much better than before. And for some reason most of the demigods do not like us huntresses. For most of the elder huntresses the camp is not really important, but none of us would be against the gods.", she explained. She was not sure if it was enough for the daughter of Demeter, and she also had no idea if it was right like she had explained.

Suddenly another girl came to them. "Hi. How can you be on such a lovely afternoon? Only really good.", she said to the new girl. Then she streched out her hand. "I am Alexandra Wolfar.", she said to her.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open))   Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open)) Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2010, 8:25 pm

Alyson listened to Alexandra as a new girl came up. She didn't really know that much about who ever Lady Artemis was, but if this group of girls wondered around and killed monsters for fun, she had no problem with them. Though, guessing from the sound of 'elder huntress' and 'Lady' Artemis, the group had levels. Alyson much prefered squeezing her way to the top unseen till to late. It was funner that way.

"I think I would like to hear more about this group...." Alyson said before looking off then to the new girl. What kind of question was that? Alyson was sitting in the dirt (though covered in plants) and her clothes were worn out. She had a few mud and dirt stains here and there too. It was kind of obvious she was either up to something or just plain weird....Alyson liked to think it was both.

"It's alright." Alyson said. "I'm Alyson Queen." Alyson smiled a little, just like any cute 9 year old would. She didn't really like crowds so if anymore people joined she was going to leave. But, might as well look cute while you could. She looked at Alexandra quickly before asking. "So, how do you use a bow and arrow?" Alexandra had a lot of info that could useful. Alyson had figured that out quickly.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open))   Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open)) Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 7:55 pm

((fail, I didn't really mean to put that, but I'll leave it, you guys already posted. And I apologize as I have no real muse at the moment...))

Forrest realized after she spoke that the words had slurred in her mouth and did not come out right. Still trying to make a good impression she did not become angry with herself and waved it off. She listened to bits and prices of their conversation that they were completing that she had rudely interrupted. Forrest backed away slightely and said, "I'm sorry are you in the muddle of something?" however, the younger girl came in and stated her name: Alyson Queen. 

Now that Forrest was closer, she realized how young Alyson really was, she must not have been older than ten. Forrest instanty felt bad for her imagining the hardships of being a demigod that were pressed on her. 

The other girl was very lean and looked important, Alyson added in a few more words which puzzled Forrest, she really began to wonder what she had stepped into. Looking back at the young girl, Forrest quietly said back, "er... Hi I'm Forrest!"  [i]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open))   Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Little Demeter Girl ((Open))
Page 1 of 1