Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is This Home? (Forrest)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

Is This Home? (Forrest) Empty
PostSubject: Is This Home? (Forrest)   Is This Home? (Forrest) Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 3:54 pm

Evan stood in the center of the cabins, bored. There was nothing for her to do besides train, and she was tried of training. Evan wasn’t learning anything new because she wasn’t training with actual people, the last person she had sparred with was Alexandra, and that had been ages ago, when she had first come to camp. Now she just trained with the dummies, practicing the stuff she had learned and perfecting it, sometimes even adding something extra. Evan had enjoyed the solitude at first, but after doing all she could with what she had learned, she wished she could learn something new. Evan kicked at the ground angrily. She hated the fact that she was trapped here, she like being out in the open, were her enemies could see her, but she couldn’t see them. It was the type of challenge Evan loved; it would test her abilities under pressure and make her think. But no, she was trapped here in this camp, which was almost as bad as boarding school.

Evan looked around, deep in thought. Her eyes, which were a blue-ish grey today, caught sight of Thalia’s Pine tree. In the distance it looked like a ruler or something, but it still mesmerized Evan. She walked towards it slowly. As she walked a chilly gust of wind blew her short brown hair into her face. Evan shivered and pulled her dad’s old Alamo Heights letter jacket tighter. Of course that jacket didn’t do much as her dad had gone to high school in Texas, and it could get really hot down there. Evan loved hot weather; the sun on her skin felt so good. She and her dad had lived in Texas for two years before moving to North Carolina. It had been the longest time Evan had lived in the same place, and it had been by far her favorite place to live.

The feeling of not knowing where she belonged overcame her as she got to the top of the hill. Evan squinted her eyes and starred at the rebel camp. She wanted more than anything to run away, but the rebels would probably stop her. Evan stood still as she thought about the possibilities. She ran through each scenario in her head, there were three main ones; she could stay at camp, she could run away, or she could join the rebels. Scenario number two was the most appealing to Evan, but part of her wondered if joining the rebels would be the better idea. Her thoughts were silenced when she heard a crunch behind her. She whirled around her hand on her sword and crouched in a defensive position. Evan expected it to be Peleus, the dragon that protected the Golden Fleece, but she was wrong, it was a girl around her age with blond hair. It was Forrest.

“Oh, um hey Forrest.” Evan said in a surprised voice. She straightened up and let go of her sword. Evan was glad that she hadn’t drawn it, because the Forrest would have a nasty cut on her face. “Uh sorry about that.” Evan mumbled. “So, what brings you up here?” She asked, feeling awkward at the fact that she'd almost sliced Forrest's face.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Is This Home? (Forrest)   Is This Home? (Forrest) Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 11:42 pm

Forrest walked out of her cabin thankful for the warmth of her hoodie, she was heading down to the arena to train ....again, but she caught sight of Evan and decided to talk to her. Evan was walking twords the hill. At first, Forrest thought nothing of it, then she saw the familiar frantic look on her face, and Forrest grew quite worried. She quickened her pace up to the hill.

Forrest opened her mouth to speak, but Evan whirled around; hand clutched to her sword. "Geez, I was just trying to say hi!" Forrest teased right after Evan said, "oh, um hey Forrest." 

She laughed and asked her if she was doing okay. Forrest was struck by her laugh, something that hadn't been uttered in a very long time. It felt good to laugh, it made her feel better; however, it also made her feel as if she had just ripped something from herself. 

She followed the gaze Evan was casting just moments before and found the rebel camp. Now that she had learned more of the rebel camp, she realized just how much importance it could have cast in her life. If she had known more about it before she had spoke with Dec, she would probably be there. She still did not want to say which side was "right" but, she still found herself gazing upon it.

((short hair? Is there something I must know?? Sorry it's short I'm texting you know who Wink ))
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

PostSubject: Re: Is This Home? (Forrest)   Is This Home? (Forrest) Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 10:34 pm

((No, I have NOT cut my hair!))

Evan smiled at Forrest's teasing, but the smile never reached her eyes. It was almost if she didn't have enough energy to smile completely. Evan chuckled when Forrest laughed, but it sounded half-hearted. Evan made a quick glance at Forrest and saw that Forrest had been following her gaze towards the rebel camp. One glance was all it took for Evan to recognize that Forrest was probably feeling the same way that she did.

"Do you wonder what it would be like if you were at the rebel camp instead of here?" Evan asked. She was unsure why she had asked Forrest that question, but it didn't really matter now that she had already asked it. As Evan waited for a reply from Forrest she kicked at a rock that was embedded in the dirt at her feet.

Evan stared up at the sky, wondering what it would be like in the rebel camp. It would probably different, there wouldn't be the same level of comfort there, and there probably wouldn't be very good weapons. But then again, it would be the same if she was out on the streets...

((sorry it's short, I have a headache, no muse, and I'm running out of tome on my computer Sad))
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Is This Home? (Forrest)   Is This Home? (Forrest) Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2010, 10:12 pm

((I have absolutely, utterly, no living, breathing, form of any type of any possible way of ever ever achieving the possible thing of acquiring the thing that is refered to as a part of a segment of a fragment of a muse. Did I just confuse you, because I just confused myself O.o. I should really stop spamming, but right now my muse is shouting SPAM SPAM SPAM i don't want to be used!!!! Now I really should stop now otherwise my part of the post that is explainig to you that I have NO MUSE will be longer than the rp itself ...so ...yah))

AS if by reading her mind, Evan began with the question that had bothered her so many times. "Do you wonder what it would be like if you were at the rebel camp instead of here?"
Sighing, Forrest said, "so many times... I still find myself thinking about it. However, I know it is too late. But I know that without a doubt, if I had known the true nature of their ...group, I would have gone there immediately." She faltered. She knew it was not only that, but also just her rebel attitude, and form of living, the idea of actual order repulsed her, and she would much rather be affiliated with a small group over a large one. Actually to this day, she still yearned to be over there with them. If it weren't for Dec, she would. She could almost picture his face upon the news that she had left. And she knew she could not bring it upon herself to fight any of them.

She looked over at the mystery beside her. Looking her over, Forrest realized she could probably have been a very good friend of hers, but she had been pushing her away because the feeling of her anger and sadness was so great. Forrest was trying her best to open her mind and find the good things in this camp that she normally would never have found. Even something as silly and little as this was significant.

Forrest knew she must have said this hoping to talk about it. Deciding it best to say something instead of just gesture at her to move, Forrest said, "well, what about you? I can't place my finger on it, but what seems so inclining to you about it?"

((O.o. colors, I feel colorful. Sorry it took forever...))
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Is This Home? (Forrest)   Is This Home? (Forrest) Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 1:19 am

Evan nodded when Forrest said that she had thought about it so many times. What Forrest said made sense to Evan because she was in a comparable position; she wanted to go over to the rebel side, the only thing stopping her was the idea that her dad was possibly still alive. Evan doubted that he was, but still there was some hope left in her, and there would be until she really knew. There were also some things at camp that were worth staying at camp for. It tore Evan in half to think what she would leave behind if she left camp.

When Forrest asked what Evan thought, Evan was silent for several moments. She couldn't figure out how to put the words together to get her point across. "I don't belong here." She whispered. Then louder she said. "It's the fact that I don't belong here. I mean sure, I am a demigod, but...I don't fit in, I will not fit in." Evan surprised herself by saying those last words 'I will not fit in' Where the hell did that come from? She asked herself. It was true though, Evan never really wanted to fit in, she would rather be alone.

Evan shivered in the silence and pulled her sleeves over her hands, covering the red lines across her wrists. She tapped her foot and then stopped suddenly. "Did that make any sense?" She asked the daughter of Apollo.

((Meh. Ditto with exception of the colourful part))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This Home? (Forrest)   Is This Home? (Forrest) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is This Home? (Forrest)
Page 1 of 1