Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practice ((Forest/Open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, Sun's sitting on the floor, and if you look behind the open door you'll find me ;)

Practice ((Forest/Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Practice ((Forest/Open))   Practice ((Forest/Open)) Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 1:57 pm

Naomi walked into the Amphitheater to practice on her guitar. She sat down and began to play a simple song that she had heard a mother sing to her little girl. She sang the words softly. She stopped and sighed. She couldn't get the tune right! She tried again and stopped again. If only she could remember! She heard someone walk in. "Hello?" she called.
((AHH! NO MUSE!))
Back to top Go down
http://heartspelldeath.forum-motion.com
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Practice ((Forest/Open))   Practice ((Forest/Open)) Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2011, 9:56 pm

((sorry this sucks, i have no muse.))

Forest paced around her empty cabin. She had stuffed earphones into her ears. Memories flooded her head, than instantely. She had the music on so high she could hear her own thoughts. After a while of pacing, she collapsed onto her bunk. The music blared a tune that she didn't play very often, it was some new MCR song that someone had suggested to her. Deciding she liked it, she added it to one of her newer playlists and ripped the buds out of her ears. She breathed out a sigh and walked to the doors. She could still hear another song squeaking to be heard through the blasting buds but she didn't care.

Walking out into the cold air, she pulled her jacket closer and decided she should practice. She wasn't in the mood to go to the woods today and she hadn't played piano in ages so she decided to go to the amphitheater. However, as she neared it, she could hear music. It stopped and someone called "hello ?"
"No, keep playing!" Forrest called into the mist. She ran by the seats and opened a compartment with someone's keyboard. She took it out and played a tune that matched the one the girl was playing. It was the second time her hands had even touched keys and she had absolutely no idea how to read music, but it was easy to play from ear.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, Sun's sitting on the floor, and if you look behind the open door you'll find me ;)

PostSubject: Re: Practice ((Forest/Open))   Practice ((Forest/Open)) Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 12:25 pm

Naomi smiled at the girl "Alright. If you insist." she said and began to play again following along with the other girl. She began to sing the words.

I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You'll made it now

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice
You've made it now
Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing it loud

She played the last cord and smiled at the other girl "We make a pretty good team! I'm Naomi." she said, no longer afraid to tell others at Camp Half-Blood her real name.

((The song is called Falling Slowly by: Glen Hansard))
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Practice ((Forest/Open))   Practice ((Forest/Open)) Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 3:39 pm

((yes, I know, do not doubt my knowledge XD you know what the scary thing is? I really can play that on piano irl.))

As soon as Forrest heard the tune again, she listened intently, she had heard the song before but from where, she knew not. The girl began to sing. Forrest closed her eyes, she was almost covered in a wave of depression, but for the first time in her life, she had found what she could lose herself in: playing. The world disappeared as Forrest became immersed in the song. Once she had heard a bit of the song, she could pick up the lyrics fairly well. She threw in some harmony here and there. Their voices blended together so well, that for the first time in her life, she didn't despise her father. For the whole time she was in camp, she was in denial about her father. She couldn't fire an arrow, she had absolutely no healing powers, but she had found her connection: music.

When the song finished in diminuendo, Forrest looked up when she heard the mysterious girl speak: "We make a pretty good team! I'm Naomi."
"We sure do..." Forrest said reminiscently. She eyes the girl curious if they were sisters. "I'm Forrest." She was so used to leaving out her father, pushing him out of her life. She didn't like how claimed people were always over-cocky, over-annoying, but for the first time, she added, "...daughter of Apollo." The words slurred out of her mouth, they sounded sick, she didn't like it at all but she had to give him a little credit.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

PostSubject: Re: Practice ((Forest/Open))   Practice ((Forest/Open)) Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2011, 3:22 pm

"Daughter of Apollo?" Naomi repeated "That's cool. You're a really talented musician." she smiled a little "So.... you wanna keep singing or..." her smile grew mischievous "go play a little prank on a cabin?" she asked. She looked up at the sky it was about mid-afternoon. 'Perfect' she thought 'No one will be in their cabins at this time of day.' "Or we could do something else." she said to Forrest "Oh and cool name by the way." she absentmindedly strummed her guitar.

((Sorry been busy and grounded. And I have no muse. grrr))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice ((Forest/Open))   Practice ((Forest/Open)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice ((Forest/Open))
Page 1 of 1