Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Empty
PostSubject: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 9:58 am

As Magnus entered his cabin, seems like it was only him again. He looked around to see if anything has changed...nope, good!
Magnus walked towards the nearest bed and jumped right into it, he lazily took off his boots with his feet and slid his bag to the ground. Magnus was very happy, he had had the most fun last night. An adventure with a girl who he'd thought was the coolest of all the kids in the camp. She probably was too; Makayla, daughter of Hades.
The two had gone on a little night adventure and ended fighting powerful foes, they were both lucky, somehow coming back to camp alive. Magnus tossed and turned in his bed while dreaming about Makayla. Why am i dreaming about Makayla so intently? The though rushed through his head.
Magnus sat up, he couldn't sleep anymore, he felt healed and recovered. When he looked outside his window, it was already time for dinner.
"Whoa.. i had slept the whole day..hah, nice." Magnus said, laughing.

(come Makayla.)
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 10:07 am

((hehehe wrong cabin! Hecatarus is the jazz hands dude aint it? IDK....))

Makayla should have known that when she slept it would only be nightmares that came. Of course she deserved them. Over and over again she saw the Satyrs scared face in his final moment before she killed him, of course he was only a satyr, but he was still alive, seemed almost human. Acted almost Human. And Makayla hated herself for it. She hated herself. She hated the greed that she had posessed...hated how desperate she had been to be Hades' favourite. To be around forever. And now she could, but she no longer wanted to be immortal.

She woke up with a yell, a thin film of sweat covering her, tears running down her face, yelling with shock. Because this time it wasn't the satyr's face she saw, it wasn't the satyr she killed. It was Magnus. One of her only friends. She looked around her empty cabin, disorientated for a minute, but as she realised where she was relief washed over her. Magnus was fine. She hadn't killed him, and nor had the monsters in the forest. Well she didn't think he had died anyway. He had been injured badly last night, so badly the god of death had appeared. But he had healed Magnus's wounds. But for some reason Makayla didn't trust the god.

She quickly got showered and dressed and ran out of her cabin, not caring that her hair was still wet, it would dry eventually. She reached Magnus' cabin and saw him looking out of the window. She grinned and waved, going round to the door, knocking twice and then letting herself in. "Hey...You didn't die!" She said.

Last edited by Makayla on January 24th 2011, 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 3:28 pm

"Hey... you didn't die!" Makayla said, entering Magnus cabin. It was nice seeing Makayla up and about, he HAD been dreaming about her.

"Of course i didn't, i'm too smooth to die and also, welcome to my cabin." Magnus replied, laughing. He then got up off the bed and stretched his arms out, his feet was naked and his black tank top revealed his muscular build. He noticed Makayla looking.

"Umm, Makayla... can i change real quick?" Magnus asked innocently.

(( =P this is going to be fun.))
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 4:27 pm

"Of course i didn't, i'm too smooth to die and also, welcome to my cabin." Magnus said, laughing. He was obviously fine, Thanatos had healed him properly. Magus got up off the bed, stretching. His tank top revealed his muscular build. Makayla half expected blood to start seeping through but none did.
"Umm, Makayla... can i change real quick?" Magnus asked. She rolled her eyes at him and turned around. "Fine...I'll wait outside..." She said with a sigh. "You know I could have shadow travelled here though...I didn't...I actually walked and knocked....Not busted directly in on you...waste of bloody time though is walking....and now you want me to go back out in the cold..." she said, joing as she headed back to the door.

((My. Muse. Is. Dead.... really dead...))
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 9:58 pm

(( haha no worries about the muse. it'll be back.))

As she walked towards the door, Magnus ran up to her and gave her a friendly hug from behind.
"Nice to see you too, and i didn't for you to go back outside. Just look the other way." Magnus said, smiling.
Magnus ran back to his bag of clothes and took out a new t-shirt to wear and dark blue jeans. He slipped on his black boots and grabbed his red and black jacket.
"Okay, i'm ready." Magnus announced, "Let's go to dinner, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 5:26 am

Magnus ran up behind Makayla and hugged her just before she reached the door of the cabin. "Nice to see you too, and i didn't for you to go back outside. Just look the other way."
Makayla grinned. "Fine...I'll face the wall then..." She said.
"Okay, i'm ready. Let's go to dinner, yeah?" Magnus said. Makayla turned back around so she was facing him.
"Dinner? What time is it? I didn't even check...But Dinner sounds good..." She looked outside the window again and saw everyone heading towards the Mess Hall. "Looks like it's gonna be busy though. Ah well...Let the people talk...." she said, running one of her hands through her hair. It had started drying a little, but not much. "ugh...My hairs going to be all wavy when it's dry...well...Wavier than normal...."

((Class is just about to start so its dead crap...had to rush it...))
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 10:47 pm

((haha i know what you mean T.T also i'm trying to catch up on my anime's!))

"ugh...My hairs going to be all wavy when it's dry...well...Wavier than normal...." Makayla said, running her finger through her hair. Magnus shook his head and smiled.
"Your hair looks fine." He said as he open the door for her, gentlemen like. Walking side by side to one another, Magnus and Makayla stayed quiet for a bit, trotting to the Mess Hall. The other kids were running together, rushing ahead of them. The two of them caught a couple of Aphrodite girls whispering to each other about something. Though they were trying to keep quiet about their gossip, the only word Magnus was able to catch from them was a name ...Makayla...
MAgnus turned to look at Makayla, though he didn't ask her, Magnus knew that she had heard what the Aphrodite kids were talking about.
"Hey, is everything okay, Makayla?" Magnus asked.
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 4:46 am

((hahaha I'm so behind on my manga and anime...I don't know if i can catch up....My dads put some stupid block on our internet so we can only watch so much streaming video...I think I hit that limit on the third of january...hehehe it's supposed to last us all month...ah well....))

As Makayla had guessed everyone started gossiping as soon as they left the cabin. The Aphrodite kids were probably the worst, but even they were pretty quiet. Makayla caught her name a few times. She glared at the kids but didn't say anything. It was pointless they were all going to gossip about her anyway. Everyone still wondered how she had become Immortal. And now they were probably wondering about how she had friends, or maybe if her and Magnus were together. Either way it was getting irritating.
"Hey, is everything okay, Makayla?" Magnus asked, breaking into her thoughts and plans against the Aphrodite kids.
"Yup...Everything's just fine...Just ignore what everyones saying okay? They know absolutely nothing." Makayla said, staring right back at the people who stared at her until one by one they turned their heads away. An idea for a prank came into her head and she smiled wickedly, Valentines day was coming up...It would be fun to prank everyone and lay the blame on the Aphroditians.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 8:36 pm

((hahaha aww that sucks. a block on anime sites T.T thats torture!!))

"Yup...Everything's just fine...Just ignore what everyones saying okay? They know absolutely nothing." Makayla said. It look as though she was going to plot some sort of mischief, but that only made Magnus smile a little more.
"OKay, i will ignore." Magnus said, imitating a robot, "We don't have to be here if you don't wanna be." Magnus said, stopping half way to the mess hall, there was one thing Magnus wanted to ask her, but wasn't sure if it was the right time to ask it.

((uhg... i didnt do so good.))
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 10:34 am

((XD Its fine. hehehe...i might have broken my little finger....But i don't want to go to the hospital to get it checked out...all they're gonna do is make me wait for hours then have an x-ray all just to tape it back up...plus me and Hospitals don't work.... I don't like hospitals and they probably don't like me...but my finger really hurts so I doubt this post will be any good....))

"OKay, i will ignore." Magnus said, imitating a robot. Makayla laughed and rolled her eyes as Magnus carried on speaking, "We don't have to be here if you don't wanna be." He hhad stopped walking. They were about half way to the Mess hall now and Makayla could see everyone in it. It looked pretty crowded and was loud. She hated dinner time at camp, prefering to go when everyone else had left the area. she bit her lip and frowned, running her hand through her hair again, a kinda nervous habit, but sometimes also a sign that she was thinking.
"Hmm...I dunno...I don't really like going there with everyone else, but we gotta eat some point. Hmmm...what do you want to do? I'm fine going if you want to...And if we don't go to the mess hall where should we go? I mean I don't think we should go back to the forest for a while now, so that place is out of the question....And the cabins are just boring...The ampitheatre is probably going to fill up with the apollo kids singing and dancing and whatever else they do. The center of the cabins will have the fire and the camp sing along. There really isn't anyhwere to go."
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 6:33 pm

( WHAT?!! how did that happen? when?))

"Hmm...I dunno...I don't really like going there with everyone else, but we gotta eat some point. Hmmm...what do you want to do? I'm fine going if you want to...And if we don't go to the mess hall where should we go? I mean I don't think we should go back to the forest for a while now, so that place is out of the question....And the cabins are just boring...The ampitheatre is probably going to fill up with the apollo kids singing and dancing and whatever else they do. The center of the cabins will have the fire and the camp sing along. There really isn't anyhwere to go."
Makayla said. Magnus frowned a little and then thought of an idea.

"Hey, stay here." Magnus said as he rushed into the Mess Hall. Scrounging around quickly with his ninja like reflexes, Magnus grabbed a huge plate and began selecting the meats and fruits he thought would suffice, both him and Makayla.
Magnus got a handful of cooked beef brisket and a couple bbq pork ribs. He stashed a couple of apples and oranges in his jacket and rushed back outside to meet Makayla.
"OKay, i'm back. How about we try the beach? It shouldn't be that bad right?" Magnus asked.
From afar Chiron was watching Magnus and Makayla, pleased to see that Makayla had manage to make a friend.
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 4:43 am

((I accidently slammed my dishwasher door on it...but its not broken...just badly bruised...hehehe i'm like the clumsiets person ever...i'm so skilled I fall up stairs and over flat surfaces ^_^))

Magnus frowned and appeared to be thinking for a minute before saying "Hey, stay here."
He ran off to the mess hall and Makayla rolled her eyes but stayed like he said to.
A few minutes later he reapeared carrying some food. "OKay, i'm back. How about we try the beach? It shouldn't be that bad right?"
"Beach...sounds fine...if you want sand to get blown into the food...and trust me, when that happens its just nasty....But I might as well stop being difficult...beach it is...but if it gets windy and the food gets sandy it's your fault." Makayla said grinning. "That meat looks like something Cerebus would eat...." Makayla said scrunching her nose up at it. She wasn't exactly a big meat eater, preffering pasta and things like that. But she'd eat chicken...and sometimes beef. She was a bit of a fussy eater.

((bad post...but i have to go...))
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 4:21 pm

((ouch! well i hope your finger heals without fail =) ))

" Don't worry, hopefully we find a log high enough to sit on." Magnus replied smiling, as the two of them headed for the beach. It was close by, not that far.
When the two of them reached the sand, they could both see the waves rushing gently to the beach and back into the water. The moon was glittering on the water and the wind was calm.
Magnus found a bench and sat their food on it, and then seated each other.
"See, no wind blowing that hard." Magnus said, giggling a little, "Oh, i also brought fruits." Magnus remembered as he pulled out two apples and three oranges from both his jacket pockets. Magnus placed then on the side of the plate, and handed Makayla a fork.
"Here, let's eat." Magnus said, as he dug into the brisket.
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 5:31 pm

((heheheh...it should heal fine...Its nowhere near as bad as a sprained ankle or broken wrist...^_^))

Magnus said something about a finding a log to sit on and Makayla smiled. She hadn't actually thought of that.
The trip to the beach was short, and mostly silent. Makayla was kinda lost in thought. She decided she prefered night time to day, it was more peaceful, quiet. It had a stillness to it that was comforting to the young Immortal.
After two or three minutes of walking they reached the beach, the solid ground turning to soft sand beneath her feet. Her converse sank in the sand a little and sand got in through the hole in her heels, she really needed to go shoe shopping. Magnus managed to find a bench and he put the food down on it before sitting down, Makayla sat as well.
"See, no wind blowing that hard. Oh, i also brought fruits. Here, let's eat." Magnus said, pulling some oranges and apples out from his jacket and putting them on the side of the big plate and then giving Makayla a for before starting to eat some of the beef.
"Ummm...Shouldn't we make a fire first...So we can give some of our food to the gods? We really should thank them that you're still here..." Makayla said, looking at the plate of food. It felt kinda wierd and wrong to not give up some of her food. It had become an almost automatic thing over the years, drilled into her head.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 8:10 pm

((okay, i will pray for you to get better then =] ))

"Ummm...Shouldn't we make a fire first...So we can give some of our food to the gods? We really should thank them that you're still here..." Makayla reminded Magnus. He had nearly forgotten about the givings to the gods at dinner. He hadn't been at camp for long, so he was still getting use to it.
"Oh, right!" Magnus replied, "There seems to be some dry wood on the beach, so let's gather those up." Magnus ran around picking up all the wood he could find and brought back to where he and Makayla was sitting.
"Okay, this should be enough, right?" Magnus said, laying down about 25 pieces of dried up logs he found on the sandy beach. Magnus placed the wood into a circle, and got rocks to surround them, to keep the fire from escaping. He turned his watch into a sword, and gently used his unique flame ability to light up the dry woods.
"Okay! all set." Magnus said, feeling accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2011, 2:08 pm

"Oh, right! There seems to be some dry wood on the beach, so let's gather those up." Makayla smiled and got up to gather some wood up. Most of the pieces she found were damp and wouldn't have lit, but Magnus seemed to get plenty anyway.
"Okay, this should be enough, right?" Magnus asked.
"Umm...Yeah...should be...that should make a fire to last a while...brilliant way to attract the midgies and other things that like fire...like moths...and fireflies...." Makayla said, but she was grinning. Magns put the wood into a circle and put rocks around them so the fire couldn't escape and spread, but it wouldn't really have spread anyway because they were on the beach and sand wasn't really that flammable...not unless you tipped petrol on it like they did on the one mythbusters episode. Apparently someone had said that if you put beer into sand and then light the sand on fire the beer would cool down. Whoever they were must have been pretty silly, fire heats up beer, it doesn't make it cool. Makayla grinned remembering that episode, it had been one of therare times she had actually managed to watch TV in camp.
Fire all lit now Magnus said, "Okay! all set."
Makayla grinned. "Okies..." She put some beef onto her plate and then scraped a bit into the fire, thanking the gods that they had both come out of the forest mostly uninjured. And that she had made a good friend.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2011, 3:28 pm

As Magnus watch Makayla scrap some of her beef into the fire, he did the same. He could smell the burning of the brisket, and see the fire getting big for a moment and then settling back down.
The two of them joked around while they ate, talked about how the Ares kids think they are all that. Magnus asked Makayla about the offerings and she explained. The reason for the offerings were to give thanks for the gods, regardless of who they were and also, though the gods don't eat human food, they really really like the smell of it burning. Magnus didn't remember when he had such a great time with someone in a while. The two of them were having a fun time together.
As Magnus chewed the very last bit of his food, he finally worked up the courage to ask Makayla.
"Hey Makayla, how does one become immortal?" Magnus looked into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 9:31 am

Makayle nearly choked on the apple she was now eating when Magnus asked her how to become immortal. Her protective barriers shot up and wondered what to tell him.
"With difficulty..." She said been careful not to say something that would break her oath. and most likely it'll be something you regret...well with my father it is...She thought to herself.
"Why do you want to know?"
She was curious why he had asked it. It was kind of out of the blue. "Immortality gets irritating though....I mean i've only been immortal for like a year and already I wish I wasn't....Well...It's not being immortal that bothers me...Its how desperate I was for it...How much I wanted to become Immortal....and what lengths I went to to become one. It's kinda rare that someone that was human gets offered Immortality...and then sometimes someone turns down the offer..."

((dead muse....again....probably something to do with me only getting like 5 hours sleep last night XD))
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2011, 8:32 pm

(( aww get some sleep then. at least 8 hrs, or more =p ))

Makayla seem uncomfortable as Magnus asked her the question of becoming immortality.
"Why do you want to know? Immortality gets irritating though....I mean i've only been immortal for like a year and already I wish I wasn't....Well...It's not being immortal that bothers me...Its how desperate I was for it...How much I wanted to become Immortal....and what lengths I went to to become one. It's kinda rare that someone that was human gets offered Immortality...and then sometimes someone turns down the offer..." Makayla said staring off into the fire.
Magnus took a last bite of his apple and threw it into the fire, he thought about what Makayla had said.
"Well, i was just wondering, because if it's possible for you to become immortal... then is it possible for me to become a god?" Magnus replied.
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 6:35 am

((hahaha...kinda hard to sleep when you share a room someone who talks in her sleep >.< Ah well...I'm getting my own room soon anyways...^_^))

"Well, i was just wondering, because if it's possible for you to become immortal... then is it possible for me to become a god?" Magnus said.
Makaylas eyes widened slightly. "Umm...I..don't know..." She said truthfully. "Isn't immortality basically becoming a god though? It isn't something you should want Magnus. Power changes people. It affects those around them as well. People dream of being immortal and a god and such....But In a way its a curse. To live forever and see everyone you care about grow old and die around you, and you stay the same for eternity. It kinda sucks. I guess the older immortals, the ones that were human like me, they get used to it. I don't know if thats something I will ever get used to."
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 6:24 pm

"Umm...I..don't know..Isn't immortality basically becoming a god though? It isn't something you should want Magnus. Power changes people. It affects those around them as well. People dream of being immortal and a god and such....But In a way its a curse. To live forever and see everyone you care about grow old and die around you, and you stay the same for eternity. It kinda sucks. I guess the older immortals, the ones that were human like me, they get used to it. I don't know if thats something I will ever get used to." Makayla said, looking uncomfortable about the topic. Magnus got up from where he sat and took a step towards the fire.

"Being immortal is basically being a god..." Magnus said to himself, "How do you become immortal anyways, Makayla?" Magnus asked, as he turned to face her. His eyes were calm and hungry for truth. He wanted to know about Makayla, and he wanted her to know about him.

Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 5:27 pm

"I can't tell you that...I can't tell anyone." Makayla said. She was getting confused. Was this the only reason magnus had been hanging around with her? To find out how to become immortal? She wasn't sure. He didn't seem like it was, but maybe everything had been an act. Makayla found it extremely hard to trust people, and if Magnus had been using her it would make her even worse.
She had been thinking about leaving camp as well. Thinking about leaving and not coming back. But she wouldn't say anything yet. Not until she was sure. She was actually starting to kinda like camp. She was making friends, well one friend. But it was a start. Ever since she had been claimed, and then come back immortal people seemed to hate her more and more. Well she wasn't sure if it was hate. Maybe they were scared of her?
She was doubting a lot of things now. And having doubts was never a good thing.
"Why are you asking me these questions Magnus? Has someone put you up to it? Or are you doing it for your own greed. Try and get the information and then try and become immortal and then leave?" She looked at the floor when she spoke, her finders picking at the bench she was sat on. Her voice held no emotion. She was trying her best not to care, though she didn't know how long she could keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 10:57 pm

Magnus could sense the hurt in Makayla's voice as she questioned him. Magnus took a step forward and tried to explain himself. What ever Makayla was thinking, Magnus did not mean to come out the way he did. He wasn't trying to use her and then leave, and now he was thinking that maybe she was thinking the same thing, that maybe he was just using her.
"No, Makayla no... i wasn't--" Before Magnus could finish his sentence, a dark and powerful aura emerged from the darkness... it was old and familiar. The man came before the two demi gods and spoke.
"Makayla..." the sinister creepy voice whispered, "and son of Heracles..."
"Who are you?" Magnus demanded.
"Silence boy, is that any way to speak to your savior?" Thanatose said, his eyes menacing. Magnus took a step forward to face the god of death.
"I don't think so." Thanatose stuck out his fingers and made them into a crushing form. At once Magnus fell to his knees, grasping on his chest.
"Makayla... why care for this boy? Become cold and careless once more... this boy was only asking you about immortality, because he wants to try and bring back your mortality. Hah, he makes me laugh, how entertaining." Thanatose giggled as he loosened his fingers. Magnus began breathing slowly again.
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 3:36 pm

Makayla felt the presence of the god long before he decided to make himself known. But she had ignored it, hoping he was just watching. Of course he came over. He did something with his hands and magnus went down, his breathing seemed to stop, and then when he did breath it was kinda choked. Makaylas face went pale but she didn't do anything. She was trapped in Thanatos's spell.
"Makayla... why care for this boy? Become cold and careless once more... this boy was only asking you about immortality, because he wants to try and bring back your mortality. Hah, he makes me laugh, how entertaining." His voice was so persuading. It really would be better to not care for anyone. To go back to how she was. To let the evil come out. Thanatos giggled like a little boy, his fingers opening up a little. Magnus started breathing again properly.
"After all. You are a murderer Makayla. You've killed before, so why not know? Why not again? You enjoyed it when you killed. You did it because you wanted to. Not because you had to. Don't lie to yourself Makayla. Killing is in your nature. You felt scared and guilty afterwards. But it wasn't because you regret killing him. It was because you enjoyed it. You're a blood thirsty monster aren't you Makayla. You long to see someone bleed. To die." Thanatos' words floated around her brain. It was true what he was saying. Well...the end bit was. But she didn't want Magnus to die. She hated a lot of people but she didn't hate Magnus.
Her normally bright blue eyes darkened a bit. A hint of black showed in them. He had practically told magnus how she had become immortal. But he wouldn't know that. But he had told him. Which meant that Makayla hadn't broken her oath. But at least magnus knew what she was.
"I'd fight against you and say you were a liar. I'd make a show out of it, but theres no point. I can't deny what I was. But I'm not like that anymore. Not exactly. I've locked that part of me away." Makayla said. She was being honest. She had locked it away, but it was escaping slowly. It was only a matter of time before that side of her came out. And then shed hurt people again. But at the moment she was fighting it.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 4:51 pm

Magnus got up slowly, staggering just a little. He brushed the dirt from his pants and wiped the drool made from him while he was suffercating. Magnus stood strong and firm, he fists clinching tightly, his blood boiling to rip off Thanatose's head. Magnus eyes began to shift red.
Thanatose was surprised that MAgnus had gotten up so quickly, most mortals and demi-gods don't stand up for another 30 minutes. The choking ability he has usually takes a giant toll on people.
"How very amusing... and what do you think are doing?" Thanatose said as he began choking Magnus again, but this time, something was different. Something had changed within Magnus.
"What--" Thanatose gasped.
"If you think that trick is going to work on me again, guess again. I guess you can say I'm a little special..."Magnus said, staring down Thanatose, "Just because I'm my father son, doesn't necessarily mean i have only his strength..." Magnus finished, not fully telling his secret to the god of death.
Magnus turned to look at Makayla, he seem to look so calm, and yet her eyes told a different story.
"Makayla, your past has gone, what matters now is the present. Who YOU are is what matters. And if you ever lose yourself, i promise you, i will bring you back to your senses. I won't let anyone stand in my way. Now beat it, Thanatose!" Magnus said with a roar. His voice was strong and powerful, frightening. Thanatose smiled and took a step back.
"I see you have a little monster inside you as well?" Thanatose said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)   A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Place For Comfort (Come Makayla! I've got lots to ask you)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next