Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makayla

Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly)) Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly))   Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly)) Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2011, 3:16 pm

The girl sat in the dark room, her eyes flickering round every so often. They kept changing colour going from black to blue as an ongoing battle raged inside her head. The good VS bad. She didn't know who was winning at the moment, she didn't know which version of herself was. All that she knew was fear and pain and anger and hurt. She wanted to hurt. She wanted other people to hurt as well, though the need for that was slowly dying.

The girls body ached from sitting so still for so long, but the good in her wouldn't allow her to move. And it hurt because the bad was trying to. Of course the bad was getting weaker, it could only posess control for so long, eventually the good would take charge of her body again and then it wouldn't come out for a while, she would make sure of that. The good was trying to prevent the bad from leaving the cabin, from doing what she wanted to and kill, to watch the pain and fear on someone elses face. The bad thought the good was weak for caring about people, for caring about what they thought and how they acted around her, for caring about what she did, for feeling guilty about the murder she had committed, or more acurately the guilt for enjoying the murder. That was how the bad had been created after all. The good had simply put all of her badness in a drawer in the back of her head, but occasionally that drawer would open and the evil would come out.

The girls eyes flickered blue once more, and this time they stayed that way. She had won the battle, the good had survived and now she was in charge. Makayla was back in charge of herself, the bloodlust gone for now. She stood up, stiff from sitting down for so long but other than that she was fine. The cabin, however, was a mess. Things lay scattered and broken across the floor. The bedside lights lay in pools of smashed glass on the floor near her bed. That was why it was so dark in here, all the lights were broken. Makayla was sure Chiron would be able to sort that out though.

Makayla set to work clearing up her mess, sweeping all of the broken glass into a pile in the corner of her cabin, picking up books and putting them back on the shelf, putting the few fragile possessions that had survived back in there places. Eventually when the room was almost done she went to pick up a picture frame that was lying face down on the floor, it looked like someone had thrown it at the window. As she picked it up the glass fell out of it, the sound of it hitting the floor was so loud compared to the silence of her cabin. she froze when she saw what picture it was. It was one of her and her mother when she younger, it had been taken just before she had run away when she was eight years old. It was the only thing she had left of her home, of her mother.

Makayla couldn't remember the real reason why she had ran away from home. She thought it might have something to do with the monsters that used to come after her. Or maybe it was something to do with her mothers alcohol habits. It was a rare day when her mother was sober, but the day of that picture she had been. Or maybe it was a mixture of that and more. Makayla regretted running away now. she wished she hadn't. But Makaylas mum obviously hadn't cared or she would have reported her missing.

Makayla would have given anything to be with her mum instead of the over excitable foster carers, and then the woods. And then camp. She hated what the camp had done to her, hated the gods for what they had made her feel and hated her father for what he had done to her. But she couldn't truly hate any of them. Camp was her home and the gods were her family, her father was her father no matter what he had done.

Makayla took a deep breath and held it for a second before letting it out. She took the picure out of the broken frame and put it under her pillow, the edge sticking out so she would remember where it was, before carrying on with the tidying of her cabin. Dealing with the aftermath of what she had done was easier when she tried to forget about it. After a few more minutes of silence and cleaning Makayla heard footsteps leading up to her cabin and a small tap at her door. She frowned and looked at the door, wondering whether to answer or not. It would be better if she didn't answer it, she didn't know what she looked like and she didn't really want to deal with any more problems now if it was a camper pranking her. But it was also a pretty good idea to answer the door and talk to someone, to let them know that she was still alive and not all crazy anymore. She took another deep breath and walked over to the door and opened it.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly))   Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly)) Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2011, 7:53 pm

The moon was lit brightly in the nigh sky as he stood before the Hades cabin. Magnus heart was beating quickly after he had rushed after Makayla.
He had tried countless times to approach the cabin, but it felt as though a strong and heavy aura was pushing him back. Before he knew it, he was bashing and ramming himself into the invisible wall before him. Soon, the other campers were beginning to go back to their cabins and saw Magnus acting weird in front of the Hades cabin.

"What is he doing?" One of the campers said.
"That's the new kid who just arrived. He's been hanging out with that Hades kid, Makayla." Another said. Soon, all the campers were watching Magnus, as he stood in front of the Hades cabin, unbeknown to them of the evil force at work here.

Magnus was freaking out, worried if Makayla was okay. He swore that if Thanatose hurt her in someway, he will, no matter what enslave Thanatose.
Magnus heard footsteps approaching from behind him, annoyed by the watchful eyes, Magnus turned around and came face to face with Chiron.

"Is something wrong, Magnus?" Chiron said as he looked at the Hades cabin, worried. It seem as though the centaurs wise eyes can see an invisible force, but he kept calm.
"You see something, don't you sir?" Magnus asked, "Makayla, she's in there. PLease, help me get to her?"
Chiron looked into Magnus eyes and back to the Hades cabin. The centaur smiled and patted Magnus shoulder.
"You are a true friend to Makayla. I am happy that she has found someone like you. It seems everything is fine now." Chiron said.
"What do you mean?" Magnus said, as he turned towards the Hades cabin. He didn't feel the pressure anymore. The invisible force was gone.
"Go check up on her." Chiron said, as he turned away he yelled out, "Alright everyone! Go to your cabins! There's nothing to see here!"

Magnus walked up to the Hades cabin front door and knocked on it gently. At first there was no answer, and then finally the door opened.
Her hair was dark and covered her forehead and slightly hid her eyes. Her pale skin look like it had seen better days.
"Hey Makayla, want some brazilian soda?" Magnus said, trying to put a smile on her face and trying to hide the worry on his face.

((=p hope its a good start))
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly))   Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly)) Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2011, 4:22 pm

Makayla frowned slightly at the person in the doorway. He must have followed her earlier when she had told him not to. He had probably been stood outside since then trying to get in but something must have prevented him from doing so. Makayla slipped outside and closed the door behind her, making sure that Magnus couldn't see all the broken things that were swept into the corner.

"Hey Makayla, want some brazilian soda?" Magnus said, though he was trying to hide it Makayla could easily see the worry on his face.
She smiled a little, the corners of her lips turning up ever so slightly but it quickly faded.
"Nah..I'm good." Her voice was quiet and hoarse after not speaking for so long. It held no emotion, just like her now emotionless face.
"Did you follow me? I told you not to." She asked, she was worried about how much he had heard. If he had heard anything, the smashing glass and heavy objects getting thrown accross the room. If he had then she wondered what he thought it was.

((O.o it's so short!!! Sorry!! My muse is dead...I've just finished writing my charrie sheet for a site I made...that killed my muse....It's about a performing arts school where things aren't exactly what they seem. Along with the humans there are vampires and werewolves and shapeshifters and such....hehe...basically anything that can appear human but isn't...I need a plot for it still though...and I need to make an advert for it so i can advrtise it on some sites....hehe...Look: http://masquerade.forumfree.co.uk/ ))
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly))   Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly)) Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 8:47 pm

When Makayla opened the door for Magnus, she quickly blocked his view from seeing the inside of her cabin and stepped out.
"Nah...i'm good. Did you follow me? I told you not to." Makayla said. Magnus took a step to the side and ran his finger through his hair.
"Yeah, sorry... i know, but i was worried about you." Magnus replied. He figured it was too late to talk some more, and after everything that had happen tonight, Makayla probably didn't feel like talking.
"Sorry about tonight... it was suppose to be...different. Well... i should probably get going too." Magnus said.

((masquerade looks cool. ^^ so ur like Laura then? a Admin?))
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly))   Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly)) Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2011, 7:39 am

((XD Yupp...me and my friend from HBH are the admins ^_^))

"Yeah, sorry... I know, but I was worried about you. Sorry about tonight... it was suppose to be...different. Well... I should probably get going too." Magnus said.
Makayla's expressionless face softened a bit, her forehead creasing slightly as a small frown crossed her face before disapearing leaving a tired look.
"I'm sorry...I'm not being very nice am I?" She said her blue eyes sad. "Don't go...You can stay and talk for a bit...I don't think i'm going to be able to sleep anyways after what just happened. My cabin...is... a bit of a mess though....and none of the lights are...umm....Working..." Makayla said. She wasn't lying, the lights weren't working but it wasn't because of some power cut it was because she had smashed them all. She ran her fingers through her messy black hair, a nervous habit. "I'm sorry about running off earlier...Thanatose kinda...pissed me off a bit...He likes to play with peoples minds...I should know not to listen to him by now."
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly))   Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly)) Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2011, 1:59 pm

"I'm sorry...I'm not being very nice am I?" She said her blue eyes sad. "Don't go...You can stay and talk for a bit...I don't think i'm going to be able to sleep anyways after what just happened. My cabin...is... a bit of a mess though....and none of the lights are...umm....Working..." Makayla said.
Magnus smiled and nodded his head, "Okay, i'll stay. Also, i'll help you clean up your cabin." Magnus replied, excited like a little kid, wanting to see what the Hades cabin was like.
As the two entered the cabin, Magnus swore in his mind that the place was pitch black, he thought he had gone blind.
"I can't see anything!" Magnus said, laughing.

((oh cool! so are you Arriane Ravenwood? I'm Mephisto, short for Mephistopheles. Do i get a character sheet too? ^^ can't wait to come up with a character.))
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly))   Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly)) Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2011, 2:09 pm

((yesh...I'm Arriane on it...hehehe....And yup...the templates in the creation station....just post it and i shall add it to your profile....and...this post may be crap....because I'm watching Paranormal Activity ^_^ Ohh...and I'm not gonna be online tomorrow...))

"Okay, i'll stay. Also, i'll help you clean up your cabin." Makayla smiled slightly and then opened the door entering the cabin. They walked into it and Makayla closed the door behind her leaving them in darkness.
"I can't see anything!" Magnus said, laughing.
"Thats a good thing? I'll...umm...open some curtains....." The Hades cabin had blackout curtains, but that didn't mean that Makayla liked the dark. She usually slept with one of the lamps on so if she got up during the night she would be able to see what was around her.
After opening the curtains the cabin could be seen properly, the pile of swept up glass glittering like diamonds and casting rainbows accross the walls as the light from the sun shone on it.
"Umm...yeah...Like i said...the lights...aren't working...and my cabins a mess..."
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly))   Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly)) Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2011, 10:54 pm

When Makayla opened the curtains, Magnus could see the mess that had spewed over in the cabin. It look as if a tornado just came by and smashed everything. There were books and papers scattered all over the place. The broken glass came from shattered mirrors and lamps. Magnus was careful where to step so he wouldn't do any more damage that was already done.
"Hah, goodness, what have we here?" Magnus said, seeing the glass on the floor.
"Do you have a pan and broom?" Magnus asked while he helped pile the books that were on the floor.

((goodness =p my muse is no good right now =p))
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly))   Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly)) Icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 11:41 am

((haha...it's okay! And sorry for the lateness! I've been busy...))

"Hah, goodness, what have we here?" Magnus said, looking around the cabin. A small smile turned the corners of Makaylas lips up.
"It's not normally like this..." She said quietly. She was still watching the rainbows that were coming from the glass.
"Do you have a pan and broom?" Magnus asked.
"I have a broom....it's over there against the wall..umm...The pan...is...I have no idea....Thats why most of the glass and such is in that pile over there...You don't have to hel clean up though..I'll do it later....."

((also short...but my sisters just got home from school..which means I have to go make her do her homework...andmost likely help her with it....^_^))
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly))   Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly)) Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2011, 3:06 pm

(( aww the doting and loving older sister, awesome! ^^))

"I have a broom....it's over there against the wall..umm...The pan...is...I have no idea....Thats why most of the glass and such is in that pile over there...You don't have to hel clean up though..I'll do it later....." Makayla said. Magnus smiled and thought of something.

"I'll be right back, hang on." Magnus said as he left the Hades cabin and began jogging to his cabin. Magnus remembered seeing an old rusted pan sitting by itself in the corner of his cabin.
When he finally entered his cabin, he turned on the light and went to get the pan, still sitting by itself in the corner.

While running back to Makayla's cabin, Magnus passed by the other cabins which were filled with laughter and light. Magnus shrugged the feeling from his head and finally returned to the Hades cabin.

"Hey! I brought the pan!" Magnus smiled and grabbed the broom. He picked up and discarded all of the piled glass and dust on the floor. When he was done, he put down the pan and broom and took a seat on one of the beds.

"goodness!" Magnus said again, feeling overly joyed that he had finish cleaning up with Makayla.
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly))   Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly)) Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 3:02 pm

((haha...Nah...My parents work late so I end up babysitting a lot...and helping with homework..and teaching her to play chess...she entered a chess tournament...shes won most of her matches but didn't make it through to the final...))

Makayla finished cleaning with Magnus and then sat down on her bed.
"I'm sorry for earlier....I didn't mean to run off...just...hes so...Stupid!!" Makayla said a frown flickering across her face before disapearing again. "heh....I'm going to have to live with that for forever now...your so lucky you're not immortal magnus....it really is a terrible curse..." As she spoke she leant back against the headboard on her bed. She sighed and then smiled again.
"Soo...I'm thinking of maybe leaving camp...and maybe not coming back this time...I don't think I should stay...I'm too dangerous, too unpredictable...too easy to piss off....It's not good...."

((sorry its so crap...dead muse now....))
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly))   Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly)) Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 11:14 pm

((haha dont worry, u got stuff to do ^^ OH? chess, how awesome. i use to play.... so long ago...~_~))

"I'm sorry for earlier....I didn't mean to run off...just...hes so...Stupid!!" Makayla said a frown flickering across her face before disapearing again.
"heh....I'm going to have to live with that for forever now...your so lucky you're not immortal magnus....it really is a terrible curse..." As she spoke she leant back against the headboard on her bed.
"Alright then Makayla, i won't ask you anymore about immortality, alright? Sorry..." Magnus apologized to Makayla sincerely, she sighed and then smiled again.
"Soo...I'm thinking of maybe leaving camp...and maybe not coming back this time...I don't think I should stay...I'm too dangerous, too unpredictable...too easy to piss off....It's not good...." Magnus couldn't believe the words he was hearing, especially when he had just made a great friend.
"you're leaving? you don't need to leave..." Magnus was beginning to feel the chill run down his spine, the blood going away from his face. He wasn't sure why Makayla had said those words, why she wanted to leave camp, but one thing was for sure, Magnus wanted to aid her if she was going to leave.
"Then... i'll leave with you." Magnus said with contempt.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly))   Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath ((Magnus, open, PG-13 possibly))
Page 1 of 1