Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The's arraival ((OPEN!))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Necheri

The Necheri

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look out of the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. And if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in your window. Look down, and you should see Jeni under the glass panel in the floor, if you look to your door Alex'll be in there standing in the doorway. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and Evan is sitting on your desk. Behind the open door you'll find Naomi. Behind you, you'll find Astra with an sharp object. Elizabeth is in your bath tub, somewhwere in your house is where Scarlett's at. Alexander is somwhere, we really want to know where Annalise is, a dark place where someone laughtes evil, you'll see Tisiphone, in Tartarus you'll find MacKenzie. Thalia is wherever the wind takes her so, you'll find her in unknown places. And on top of you, all this time.. You'll find me! ^^

The's arraival ((OPEN!)) Empty
PostSubject: The's arraival ((OPEN!))   The's arraival ((OPEN!)) Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2011, 1:57 pm

The walked slowly up another hill with a pretty heavy breath. He was pretty tired of hills like this. So long and tiring. His face was dirty, filled with ash, dust and other things that made almost his whole face look black. His hair was messy with lots of grass standing out from everywhere. He wore a couple of blue jeans that was ripped of to the knee at the right and a red and white t-shirt, both covered in mud. His right shoe was missing and his left shoe seemed way to small as it didn't cover his toes. At his right leg he had three wounds that seemed to have been there for a while. His left arm had a big open wound, near the shoulder. All he was carring was a self-made bow and eight tiny self-made arrows that didn't look well made. Acctually they seemed like they were going to break really soon.

Finally, he was reaching the top of the hill. He could see a dragon laying down, right next to a pine tree, but it didn't seem to surprise him. Nothing ever seemed to surprise him anymore. After just standing there, looking tired for a while, he felt his right leg failing and collapsed to the ground. He was just laying there looking at the ground with his mouth partfully open.

He was gone for a couple of minutes before he could move again. Slowly his eyes moved up towards a sign. The sign was filled with greek letters. After looking at it for a while, the letters began to move. The was used to that. Every time he tried to read something, the letters floated of the page. He just rolled his eyes and sat up, even dirtier than before. Hopelessly he looked up at the sign again. This time he looked a little bit confused. The letteres were different this time. He could acctually read what the sign said! It said 'Camp Half-Blood' and right under it was something that looked like a minor guarded entrance. The first thing The was thinking was; 'Camp.. That means .. FOOD! Real food! Oh gods! Maybe I can steal some food or drinks or armour, if they have! And... Oh my, I can take a shower!' His mouth turend into a smile. He sucked at stealing, but he was desperate.

He stood up, carefull not to fall and walked towards the entrance. He hadn't been so happy in months! The closer he got, the faster he walked. He walked throught the entrance with a big smile on his face. This camp didn't seem so bad, but he had absolutly no plans of staying for more than maybe a few days. He took a deep breath and looked around the area. He spotted the dining pavillion and his eyes widned. "Wow." Was the only thing he could say. Slowly had began to walk towards it, hopeing not to be spotted by too many people.

Suddenly he just stopped. He raised his hand and snapped his fingers. He ran out of the gate and looked at the sign again. Camp Half-Blood... Half-Blood... The scarring voice of Leah Miller whispered in his ears: "Oh, you'll see. Halfblood." What did she mean about halfblood? Could she really know that he would end up here many years later? It couldn't be possible, now could it?

Half an hour he just stood there, staring. Just staring. Suddenly he just turned aimed an arrow at one of the bushes. He shot and the arrow flew through the air without any sound. It hit something in the bushes and something screamed. Dust exploded from the bush. He lowered his bow and backed of a bit.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, Sun's sitting on the floor, and if you look behind the open door you'll find me ;)

PostSubject: Re: The's arraival ((OPEN!))   The's arraival ((OPEN!)) Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 7:09 pm

Naomi had been running around doing random things at camp when she decided to take a nap. Instead of going to the Hermes cabin she curled up behind a bush. She woke up screaming and an arrow sticking out of her chest, right below her left collar bone, with blood streaming out. She jumped up, pain filling her with adrenalin. She turned and saw a boy with a bow.

"What the heck do you think you're doing!" she screamed at him "Are you trying to kill somebody!" she grasped the arrow around the shaft and pulled it out. Now she was really bleeding and feeling very light headed. "You better help me to the Big House. I can't make it on my own. she said. 'What an idiot.' she thought. She pressed her hand against her wound and the ground started to spin.
Back to top Go down
http://heartspelldeath.forum-motion.com
The Necheri

The Necheri

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look out of the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. And if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in your window. Look down, and you should see Jeni under the glass panel in the floor, if you look to your door Alex'll be in there standing in the doorway. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and Evan is sitting on your desk. Behind the open door you'll find Naomi. Behind you, you'll find Astra with an sharp object. Elizabeth is in your bath tub, somewhwere in your house is where Scarlett's at. Alexander is somwhere, we really want to know where Annalise is, a dark place where someone laughtes evil, you'll see Tisiphone, in Tartarus you'll find MacKenzie. Thalia is wherever the wind takes her so, you'll find her in unknown places. And on top of you, all this time.. You'll find me! ^^

PostSubject: Re: The's arraival ((OPEN!))   The's arraival ((OPEN!)) Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2011, 9:42 am

The open his mouth, confused. He'd never expect seeing a girl in the bush. "I-I'm sorry.. I just thougt.." Shocked he ran towards the girl. The closer he got, the worse the wound looked. He swallowed a couple of times. He had killed lots of monsters before, but they didn't bleed that much.

Absolutly terrified, he ripped of a piece of fabric from his t-shirt and wraped it around a stone. "Hold this against your wound until we get there, okay?." The took his arm around her so that she wouldn't fall. "I'm afraid you have to guide me a little bit. I have no idea where the Big House is." He started walking with her towards the entrance, supposing it was one of those buildings.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Martin

Naomi Martin

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window, Sun's sitting on the floor, and if you look behind the open door you'll find me ;)

PostSubject: Re: The's arraival ((OPEN!))   The's arraival ((OPEN!)) Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2011, 12:03 am

Naomi began to feel a little pity for the poor kid. 'He does seem honestly sorry... "It's Ok. I'm sure you didn't mean to." she said and took the rock he held out to her. She began to black out 'No! I have to make it to the big house!' "The Big House is the big blue house over there." she said and nodded her head towards it "I don't think I'm going to make it" she said to the kid and, as if on cue, blacked out.

((AHH! no muse. Sorry. And sorry it took me so long to reply! I totally forgot! Embarassed))
Back to top Go down
http://heartspelldeath.forum-motion.com
The Necheri

The Necheri

PostSubject: Re: The's arraival ((OPEN!))   The's arraival ((OPEN!)) Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2011, 4:23 pm

The girl took to stone he had given to her. "The Big House is the big blue house over there." She nodded towards the house. "I don't think I'm going to make it" Then she blacked out. The almost paniced when he saw the girl black out. She were older than him and he didn't know how to get her there, all he knew were that she had to get there. Quick.

He looked around for something to carry her with, but realized that that would take to much time. He grabbed her arms and lifted her unto his back. Nearly falling he started to stumble his way to the Big House. He strugled to get there, but he got there eventually. He dropped her on the floor and started to call for help. "Help!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The's arraival ((OPEN!))   The's arraival ((OPEN!)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The's arraival ((OPEN!))
Page 1 of 1