Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shhhh dont tell alex(alex)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

shhhh dont tell alex(alex) Empty
PostSubject: shhhh dont tell alex(alex)   shhhh dont tell alex(alex) Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2011, 9:32 pm

Her of one of the games she had as a kid. When she finished she was second on the top high score and it surprised her Elizabeth was inside her cabin playing Alex’s video games and before she came into the cabin she said to her cabin mates “shh don’t tell Alex, I’ll be on his video games.” They all agreed that they wouldn’t tell him and that made her very happy. So she grabbed the most violent game he had, she had to choose between twelve. She started with the first one on the stack she didn’t remember what it was called she just knew it was bloody and awesome. She started to play and understood how to play really fast because it reminded that Alex was on the top and bellow her. She wondered how many times Alex had played it.
Elizabeth turned that game off and turned on another game that was on the bottom. She couldn’t wait to play them all, but she didn’t have time because she heard the door open. She didn’t know who it was and she wasn’t going to take the chance that it wasn’t Alex, so she turned the game off and smiled like a psycho path.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: shhhh dont tell alex(alex)   shhhh dont tell alex(alex) Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 11:20 am

Alex had been tired of fighting in the woods, so he left to his cabin.

Elizabeth and some other siblings were there, he liked Lizzie the most because he had met her first. He looked Lizzie. "You've played my video games haven't ya?" He asked her. She had he knew she had, the Sherlock Holmes part of him told him the Elizabeth had been playing. "I really dont care about my games that much, Lizzie you're rotting your brain, go outside and play with some other kids, before you get to my age and you aren't smart like I am.."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: shhhh dont tell alex(alex)   shhhh dont tell alex(alex) Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 6:34 pm

"So you're saying that I'm smarter than you? Ummm I don't think I will leave plus it is so hot out there." Elizabeth grabbed the remote and turned the game back on to what looked like some sort of zombie game and screamed to high heavens "DIE ZOMBIES DIE!" She saw some of her other cabin mates laughing at her so she turned around. She stared and one of them that she didn't even know and said
"I wonder if my sword can fit down your throat?" She grabbed her sword from under her bed.
That shut them up, but Elizabeth kept on pointing it at a different camper. She pulled her sword back because she wasn't really going to hurt them she just wanted to scare them... a lot. She turned around back to the video game then turned back to Alex and said "unless maybe you want to fight... you know what never mind it is still too hot. She turned her attention back to the video game and found out it really sucked so she turned back to Alex. "you know we haven't seen each other in a long time we should raid tonight what do you think just you and me and a bucket of slop and a little glue?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shhhh dont tell alex(alex)   shhhh dont tell alex(alex) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shhhh dont tell alex(alex)
Page 1 of 1