Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Empty
PostSubject: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 7:30 pm

Hannah was sat on the Hermes table in the dinning pavilon. She didn't really believe that she was a demigod but loads of people were telling her that she was, and it confused her. Hannah was nearly falling of the seat of the table and she was playing with a pea on her plate. She never thought that her other parent was alive but she was told different. Hannah thought about all the people she had seen who had practiced their powers and that. She couldn't wait to find out her powers. There were many tables around the roofless eating area. There were brainboxes on the Athenian table and plant growers on the Demeter table. Then she noticed the table with big buff guys on it. They had a physical power but wasn't very clever. There was a boy who was sat near enough on his own. He looked nice and Hannah thought she would introduce herself. Hannah walked towards him and smiled. "Hi I'm Hannah and you are?"

((Sorry it's short))
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 7:39 pm

Alex sat near his bothers and sisters playing his guitar and singing which they liked. When he heard a girl say "Hi am Hannah and you are?" Alex looked over at the Hermes Table. Alex took a hand of his guitar and shook her hand "Am Alex Jones son of Ares" Alex said.

Alex started playing his guitar "Yeah baby, I miss you so. I want to see you now...." Alex sang. "Well hey wanna be friends" Alex said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 7:46 pm

Hannah was surprised to see the boy playing a guitar. It was kind of cool to see someone play the guitar but Hannah would've been embarrassed if she did that in puplic. The boy claimed himself to be Alex Jones, son of Ares. Another claimed one. He asked her if they wanted to be friends. "Well yeh sure, if you want to. You don't mind me sitting down do you? I know you're not allowed to but, rules are meant to be broken aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 8:01 pm

The girl asked if he could sit by her. Alex stood up "Well sure" Alex said smiling. ALex ysat by her as a bunch of people looked at him. "Well dont take this the wrong way but your kinda cute" Alex told her. Alex barley knew her but she seemed likable and cool.

"Well i geuss your still unclaime or just a child of Hermes" Alex said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 5:15 am

Hannah was surprised when Alex said that she was cute. It shocked Hannah a little, she hadn't been called that in a while. Hannah felt herself blush a little when she sat next to the boy. "Well thank you Alex, that was... sweet of you to say that." Hannah smiled at the boy. He seemed cool and fun to talk to but she was told that Ares children had bad tempers and bad attitude. This boy didn't seem to. "You not to bad yourself, oh and yeh I'm unclaimed at the moment. But I don't mind waiting. Its like a game you know? Waiting is one of the things I'm quite good at."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 10:49 am

"Cool well, you've heard Ares children have bad tempers well i only do once in a while" Alex told the girl. "Well hey after lunch-"Alex looked at his lunch "If it is lunch would you like to meet me in the woods" Alex said. Alex said struming his guitar in the tune of the song Hero from the movie Starstruck.

"Oh just to tell you-" Alex whispered to her "Am smarter than my brothers and sisters" Alex said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 2:34 pm

Alex explained that he hardly had a bad temper and he asked her weither or not Hannah wanted to meet him in the woods later. Hannah thought about it for a second. She only knew this boy, what, two minutes and he seemed super nice to her. "Well sure, I'll meet you in the woods later." Alex started strumming again but in the middle of a song, Alex wispered something in her ear. "Oh just to tell you, Am smarter than my brothers and sisters" Hannah laughed and listened to his song. It was like he just read her mind.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 3:52 pm

Alex saw the girl smile. "Well my hands a getting tired" Alex said. "Wanna see something cool" Alex said. Then Alex taped his watch and it turned into a shield. He turned it back. "Do you have a weapon yet" Alex asked Hannah. Alex was trying to impress her but he didnt know her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 4:07 pm

Alex showed Hannah his shield, it was an ordinary watch one second, the next a shield. Hannah couldn't say anything, she was too gob smacked. "Wow, that's amazing, how did you do that?" Alex asked if Hannah had a weapon. She shook her head. "No not yet but I wanna know where you get them from. Do you have to pay for them or something?" Hannah realised that she hadn't even said her name yet, how rude of her. "Oh and by the way, the names Hannah, Hannah McDaniels."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 4:21 pm

"You already told me your name" Alex said. "You need a weapon you need to make it at the armory" Alex said. He didnt want to make her do it herself. "Here amma give you one" Alex said. Alex reached in the back then touched a leather sheath it was his old gold bladed and silver sheathed sword. Alex had good times with this. "Here take my old sword" Alex said miserably. "Take care of it, it was my old sword I had when I traveled with my friends" Alex said.

Alex then drank his Orangeade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 6:18 pm

Alex said that Hannah needed to go to the armoury and make one. Before she could reply, Alex interupted her was a remarked that shocked and surprised her. He said that he could give her one. "No, i couldn't-" Alex took out a gold and sivler sheathed sword. She looked at it amazed. She couldn't believe that he was trying to give her a weapon. "No Alex don't worry, I'll make one myself. There's no need to give me your old sword, especially when you've had good memories with it. So don't worry about it, I'll learn how to make my own. Besides, it would be a good experiance for me." Hannah put the sword back in his hands. "So just keep it, but thanks anyway."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 6:39 pm

Alex took it back. To tell you the truth he was actually realeaved. For some reason he liked her Get it out of your head come on you barely know her. Alex thought. Then throught his head he played his song he worte in his head.

Baby I see you walkin in the street
I dont know you im in front of a giant screen
Maybe get some coffee or mabye a movie we can catch.
Oh your my new found love. Ya your my new found love.
I wont give you up for anything in the world

He got back to his senses. "So....." Alex said. Wanna go out Alex thought he couldnt say it in real life. Then he saw somethin outside the window. A Hellhound in front of the mess hall. All Alex had was his old sword, his shield, his dagger, and his bow. Alex reached out for his bow. Then Alex whispered to Hannah "Dont move" Alex said. Then Alex pointed his bow at the hellhound and Alex missed. Alex then ran towards it with his dagger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 6:47 pm

Hannah listened to the song that Alex just sung. It was really sweet and it was obviously about her, but she didn't say that. Then Alex froze, he wispered to her not to move and Hannah looked at where Alex was looking. There outside the pavilon, was a hellhound. She couldn't move anyway, she was frozen on the spot. "Don't worry Alex, I don't think I'm moving anytime soon." Hannah watched as Alex tried to hit it with an arrow, but he missed. He charged at it with his dagger. Gods how many weapons does this boy have? "Be careful, Alex."
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 7:00 pm

"Dont worry Hannah" Alex said. Alex then frontfliped on the ground and jump up on the Hellhound Ugh and i thought Mrs.O'leary was huge Alex thought. Alex then backfilped of of it and tapped his watched it turn into a shield. "Lets go furball" Alex said. Alex then sheathed his sword that he got as a gift from his dad not the one he tried to give to Hannah.

"Ok thats it" Alex got mad now his anger issues acted up. Alex chared at the Hellhound the hellhound went for a blow but Alex put his shield in front of him which made him like fly in the air. Alex then started praying to Hades Hades please a Harpie or another hellhound please Alex said. Then antoher hellhound turned that hellhound into dust and Alex landed on it. "MRS.O'LEARY" Alex yelled in excitment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 7:05 pm

Hannah was horrified as Alex went into a fight on his own. Surely he couldn't do that, not on his own. Well he was doing pretty well, but Hannah couldn't imagine herself fighting another creature. Alex shouted 'Mrs O'Leary' even though Hannah didn't have a clue what it meant. "Okay but make sure you don't die okay?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 7:11 pm

"Well we are done anyway" Alex said. Alex spun his sword his sword on his hand the sheathed it then his dagger in the leather sheath and tapped his shield to turn it to a watch again. Then sat next to Hannah. "Well Hannah I got a game for us" Alex said. "We tell eachother something about eachother no one knows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 7:17 pm

Hannah was relieved when Alex said it was over. That was a good sign. He asked Hannah to tell him something that no one else knows. Well that wasn't so hard since she was new and all. "Well I don't know because I haven't met alot of people. Well I have a short temper, I live with my mom and.... I was kinda popular. Oh and I met Artemis before." Hannah remembered back to when Artemis saved her. Artemis offered a place in the hunt but Hannah turned it down. "Oh and Artemis offered me a place in the hunt but I turned it down. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 7:30 pm

"Oh well Im not that much like by brothers and sisters."Alex said. "I had a little sister at my old house." Alex said again he hadnt thought about Kendra for a while.

"Well we should go to the woods" Alex said. Alex got up in and said "Meet you there" Alex said and left

((I have a thread in the woods called Camp is a Wonderful Place. So am gonna post first then you post. Post here one more time))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 7:39 pm

Hannah smiled at Alex, he was turning out to be a cool guy. Hannah was happy that she was making friends, so would her mom. Hannah smiled at Alex, they had planned to meet in the woods in a little bit. Hannah watched Alex stand up. "Well okay I'll meet you in the woods, in a little bit okay?" Hannah walked to the door. She waved to Alex and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))   The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hermes Table.... Boring ((open to all after Alex posts))
Page 1 of 1