Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning and Leaving Thread....

Go down 
+15
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Thalia Grace
Naomi Martin
Sun Riverwood
Annalise Darkwood
Elizabeth Dalai
Magnus Valentine
Makayla
MacKenzie Cole
Skyler E. Harley
Nicko Rider
Alex Jones
Jeni Carter
Alyson Queen
Laura Arai
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Astra Gahne

Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 9:20 pm

Sooo... I'm gonna be gone tomorrow for most of the day and all day Friday and then part of Saturday and then on Sunday I'll be busy and I'll be gone on Monday until like five and then I'll be back... so yeah. Just warning you guys. XP
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 8:42 pm

I don't know if I'll be on this weekend. My parents are going to this cabin for the weekend, so I have to help my neighbor with my siblings.
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 3:01 am

Hey I'm back! Sorry it was so long without notice, it was pretty hectic on my end. Family problems, don't really want to get into it, but I'm back for a bit. Hopefully long enough that I'll get some posts done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abriel Willis

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 11:39 am

-happy dances- YAY!~ More rebels return!!
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 2:59 pm

Annalise! You're back! It's okay, we... or at least I... understand family problems, but I'm personally really glad you're back!
Back to top Go down
Declan Liles

Declan Liles

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 8:52 pm

Hey guys, back from my weird absence, idk how long just been way to swamped with school, competition, sports, a musical and districts to really focus on anything else, Lok is grounded, so he won't be on for a while.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 9:49 pm

Yay!!! Glad your back Dec!!
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 6:45 am

Urm hey guys. I kinda did something really stupid and now I've got my mom managing my time. This is kinda embarressing, cause I'm a daughter of Athena and all, but I let my grades slip pretty far down the line. For the past two weeks I thought I could handle it, but I can't so now my mom is managing my time. I'll miss you all~ I love you guys <3 I have no idea when I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Thalia Grace

Thalia Grace

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 5:29 pm

AW LAURA!!
Anyways, i've been popping in from time to time just to check back on here.. but i'll try and be more active but i'm juggling a lot of things right noww.
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 5:36 pm

Laura Sad But I've done the same thing a lot so... it's okay. I mean, we understand. I mean I do XP Don't worry about us either... about the site I mean XP wow I'm bad at consoling people...
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 8:03 pm

That really sucks Laura...And I know how you feel. I've been there remember??

Anyway, Sorry about my absenses...Marching band and school have left me NO time to even get on the computer, but since Marching season is over(We got 6th at State >_< We've been robbed...) I'll most likely have more time on...

Except Thanksgiving Week. I'm heading up the NYC and Philly to do a ton of awesome stuff, which includes marching in the IKEA/ABC Thanksgiving Day Parade. (Please watch!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2010, 7:15 pm

Well my computer... is messed up... again. But this time, seriously. I don't think i'll be able to get on much at all, so... bye for now!
*is really upset*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 12:22 pm

So I know I haven't been on much, and I blame school, and I shall continue to blame it as I might not be on much still, though I will try!
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 4:26 pm

OMG!!!!!! I'M BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!! -happy dances- I LOVESEDEDED NYC AND PHILLY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thalia Grace

Thalia Grace

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 2:49 pm

ZOMG WELCOME BACK JENNYYYY! Smile
Yeah, i've been popping in from time to time. XD
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 3:18 pm

SISSY! >_< You spellededed my name wrong >_< It's an 'i' instead of a 'y'
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 6:15 pm

I'm stuck...My laptop fizzled out...It really sucks and my computer time is super limited...
Sorry to all! Except the Campers...Not sorry about anything to them...

Anyway! See you all soon!
I hope!
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 8:23 pm

OMGs I'm back after like two weeks hiatus and I'm so stoked that my internet is back HI PEOPLE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 8:43 pm

*hugs* YOUR BACK!!!!!! yay now the rebels actually post and the plot can start moving along!!
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 9:23 pm

ASTRA!!!! -glompzzz-

Wait...-backs up- Sorry...XD I missed our...enjoyable arguements XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 9:18 pm

guys I'm back. well, only for a while, but I am. Sorry to those I was in a thread with, I skipped out on it for being grounded, but that guy deserved it....
Anyway, happy to be back!

-Lok
Back to top Go down
Declan Liles

Declan Liles

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 10:33 pm

LOK! your back from the depths of being grounded.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 11:38 pm

Ahhhhh, I so like being out from under the threat of groundings
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 11:52 pm

Well, I'm grounded from being on the computer after 10.... it's 11, I think they went to bed XD
Back to top Go down
Declan Liles

Declan Liles

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2010, 11:31 am

Way to defy the 'rents, Forrest -gives cookie-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning and Leaving Thread....
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next