Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning and Leaving Thread....

Go down 
+15
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Thalia Grace
Naomi Martin
Sun Riverwood
Annalise Darkwood
Elizabeth Dalai
Magnus Valentine
Makayla
MacKenzie Cole
Skyler E. Harley
Nicko Rider
Alex Jones
Jeni Carter
Alyson Queen
Laura Arai
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 8:59 pm

Ya but now I'm the only active unclaimed kid! I think.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 9:00 pm

XD No you aren't. There are a few others who we need to get claimed, yourself included ;D
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Nicko Rider

Nicko Rider

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 9:05 pm

I'm not alone in the hermes cabin!!! Ya but sorry fir the spam,but I'm back for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 9:09 pm

Im active, and unclaimed xD
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 12:14 am

Not any more Skyler... but still, Theo, your not alone and even if you are it doesn't mean your unimportant!
Back to top Go down
http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 12:54 am

Guys I might not get to RP with you guys anymore Ill try too but the movers are coming to pick up our stuff tomorow and more bad news. AM NOT MOVIN TO SC im moving to Germany. I was gonna move to SC when my school year was over but alas while there my dad got a job in Germany ((He got to SC first we waited in UT for a while.))
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 1:57 am

XD Well good luck in Germany, come back ASAP
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 1:45 pm

I'll try dudes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 7:26 pm

Hey y'all, I'm back... after an extremely long absence I was persuaded to log on after Thalia nearly killed me after learning I have been inactive. Rolling Eyes So yeah. Smile
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 11:17 am

Hey y'all. I know Luke was meant to be the Temporary Admin for while Laura was gone But he's been shipped off for the week to our Nanna's, and i don't know what day he will be back. So at the moment we're admin-less...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 3:22 pm

I'm leaving Saturday for two weeks... I don't know how active I'll be though.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 3:33 pm

I might not be active alot my mom keeps on hogging my Laptop. ITS MY LAPTOP
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:35 pm

-cough- Thought I'd come in and say that you should be greatful your mom has /given/ you a laptop. I thought I'd also say that nothing is legally yours until you're 18 XP
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:48 pm

ok i am greatful even thought she says "Santa" has given it to me.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 6:20 pm

Duh! Santa probably did give it to you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 4:41 am

Makayla wrote:
Hey y'all. I know Luke was meant to be the Temporary Admin for while Laura was gone But he's been shipped off for the week to our Nanna's, and i don't know what day he will be back. So at the moment we're admin-less...

Yeah, that week sucked -___- Hopefully, it won't be happening again. But I'm back, and I know Laura gets on a little at governer's school, so we're no longer admin-less!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 6:22 am

welcome back luke ^_^
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 3:39 pm

This saturday me and Luke are going to Florida for 3 weeks..we're not allowed to take our laptops with us though...

Last edited by Makayla on July 28th 2010, 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magnus Valentine

Magnus Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2010, 4:20 pm

no laptops aww =[ well be safe you three.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 11:09 am

Sorry i was gone i was grounded from the comuter all week but i am back finually
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2010, 8:30 am

Well, as of tomorrow, I'm off to Florida for three weeks, so Makayla and I won't be on.. so we'll see you when we're back!
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2010, 7:24 pm

August 2, 3, 4 I will be gone. But I should be back after that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2010, 1:41 am

I'm going to be gone for a week or so... Going to Washington!! Very Happy See you laters!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 3:46 am

Hey I wanted to apologize for my absence i've technically been grounded until all cleaning is done so they blocked RP sites from my comp but *smiles evilly* I can still get on them sometimes late at night. I should be able to be back tomorrow though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Annalise Darkwood

Annalise Darkwood

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 5:49 pm

Ello ello! I'm back!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning and Leaving Thread....   Returning and Leaving Thread.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning and Leaving Thread....
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next