Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cabin Fever (open)

Go down 

Pie?
Yes
Cabin Fever (open) Vote_lcap20%Cabin Fever (open) Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
No
Cabin Fever (open) Vote_lcap10%Cabin Fever (open) Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Potato
Cabin Fever (open) Vote_lcap70%Cabin Fever (open) Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

Cabin Fever (open) Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Fever (open)   Cabin Fever (open) Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 12:00 pm

MacKenzie shifted her backpack and sighed. She'd just crossed the boundary line and turned to wave to her mom. Her mom had bought two plane tickets just to get her to a camp for, what did she say, half-gods? No, demi-gods. No explanation was included or anything! Just a simple 'Your going to camp'. MacKenzie had to leave all of her friends, okay both of her friends, and just head across the country. No satyr had helped, though she wasn't sure that was a bad thing, and she now had to leave her mom. Turning once more to wave at her mother MacKenzie headed down the hill towards the camp.

The orientation was probably the worst part of this whole ordeal. She sat through a movie telling her that from this day forward people and monsters would be trying to kill her ALL THE TIME! She was only 16, though turning 17 soon, and shouldn't have to worry about dying! Leaving the orientation room she headed to Cabin 11, Hermes Cabin, where she would be staying until she was 'claimed'. She didn't really understand this 'claiming' thing but decided not to worry about it.

When MacKenzie walked into the cabin she froze. There were more sleeping bags than there were beds. She frowned and walked to an open corner to set down her bag. Then, remembering what she had read about Hermes, picked up her backpack and left the cabin. Hermes was the God of thieves and she wasn't sure if the campers in Cabin 11 were any different and didn't want to take a chance. Sitting down on the grass in front of the cabin she swung her backpack around and set it down in front of her. Pulling her knees to her chest she sat and waited. For what? She wasn't exactly sure but she didn't really want to walk around looking like a new kid.
Back to top Go down
http://half-blood-help.webs.com/

Cabin Fever (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever (open)   Cabin Fever (open) Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 2:13 pm

Chloe was sitting on her sleeping bag, in the one place she had always slept for her five years in the summer at camp. She was surrounded by people she had known and met throughout those years, at least, the ones that hadn't been claimed yet. She was busy talking with them about the latest things that had just gotten in at the camp store. Red Bull was a new one, and Chiron was trying to persuade Mr. D that a camp full of demigods on energy drinks wouldn't be such a great idea.

Chloe listened, adding in the occasional comment to the conversation. It was usual stuff, and it just showed how bored they all were. She then noticed a new face come into the Hermes cabin and she smirked to herself. There were so many new people coming these days! The girl had chosen a place in the corner and took her backpack (good idea, too) to sit outside. Chloe slipped away from the small group to see where she went. Coming down the steps, Chloe already saw her sitting in the grass outside of the cabin. Chloe grinned and then went down to see what she was doing. She didn't really seem like she was doing much, maybe just enjoying the day Chloe decided. People like to do that.

"Hi," She said, coming up to her. "I just saw you come in. You new?"
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

Cabin Fever (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever (open)   Cabin Fever (open) Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 3:45 pm

MacKenzie jumped when she heard a voice to the side of her. Looking over she saw a girl of medium height and blond hair. MacKenzie nodded and stood, brushing off her pants and picked up her backpack. "Hi, um, yeah. I'm new." MacKenzie rubbed her arms, not sure of what to say and not really sure if she wanted to say anything. She'd never been a really outgoing person but figured there was a first time for everything. "Um, my name is MacKenzie." She held out her hand but returned it quickly to her side and waited for the other girls name. Maybe she wouldn't give a name...maybe she wasn't even talking to her. MacKenzie looked around to see if there was anyone else that this girl could be talking to. Finding no one she faced the girl once more.

oohoohsee Bleh...short but it could have been shorter! oohoohsee
Back to top Go down

Cabin Fever (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever (open)   Cabin Fever (open) Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 8:58 pm

The girl she was talking to stood up, picking the backpack she had taken out of the Hermes cabin up as well. She seemed kind of uncomfortable, as most new campers were when they first got to Camp Half Blood. "Hi, um, yeah. I'm new." The newbie said. Then she added her name was MacKenzie, holding out her hand and then retracting it quickly. Chloe thought this was kind of odd but brushed it off as shyness.

"I'm Chloe. Chloe Guthrie." She replied. MacKenzie was looking around, causing Chloe to tilt her head slightly. MacKenzie was rather tall, with blonde hair like her own, and she looked a little bit older than Chloe. Once she turned back to face her, Chloe smiled just to make sure she wasn't feeling uncomfortable. "Liking camp so far?"

((lolz, short too Sad muse ain't much))
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

Cabin Fever (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever (open)   Cabin Fever (open) Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 5:55 pm

MacKenzie smiled as the girl introduced herself as Chloe Guthrie. Biting her lip she shrugged and looked around. "I haven't been here that long, so I'm not really sure." She was loving the fact that there was so much around. She slightly wanted to walk through the woods but had heard some stories... We wont get into that.
Glancing back at Chloe she tilted her head. "So are you staying in the Hermes cabin too?" She figured it'd be nice to have someone she knew in the cabin. MacKenzie shifted on her feet. "So about how long does it take to find out who your 'parent' is?"

oohoohsee I don't know why my muse has deserted me.... oohoohsee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cabin Fever (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Fever (open)   Cabin Fever (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Fever (open)
Page 1 of 1