Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, newbie. (Elizabeth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Welcome, newbie. (Elizabeth) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, newbie. (Elizabeth)   Welcome, newbie. (Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 1:11 am

Travis sat on his top bunk bed in the back of the Hermes cabin. His dad's cabin. HIS cabin, for the time being. He as counselor, he was in charge. Just the way he liked it. He loved the power he had over his siblings and cabin-mates. He didn't abuse that power, well, mostly anyway. Mostly he just used to intimidate the newbies that arrived. Travis loved newbies. They made him smile thinking about who there parent might be and when they would be claimed, and that they wre just making his cabin more and more crowded. Okay, maybe that last part wasn't exactly a smile worthy thing. . . but all in all newbies were a good thing to Travis. And he loved to greet them when they came in, show them his good side before his bad side. Though, all sides of Travis were his good sides. But that was just a bit of Travis' cockiness coming out. He had a problem with that. He just wondered if it was safe to leave the cabin or would another newbie arrive and him have to show them the ropes of the camp. He didn't mind, it was one of the duties that he had that he actually liked. Unlike running the camp store now, alone thanks to his mom.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, newbie. (Elizabeth)   Welcome, newbie. (Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 1:31 am

Elizabeth walked into cabin 11 with her sleepingbag wondering how cramped it would be. She saw a boy in the back of the room with blonde hair. For some reason her eyes were locked on him and nothing else.She felt a little imbaresed at the time she didn't know why.It was hard walking threw this cabin because of all the people. She some how made it to the back of the cabin and she maniged to say "hey," to the blonde dude.She was hoping that he wouldn't make fun of her because she really didn't want to get in a fight here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, newbie. (Elizabeth)   Welcome, newbie. (Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 8:36 pm

Travis watched as the girl approached him. Her staring was a bit creepy, but she was probably a bit shaken after arriving at camp. Most newbies were a bit shaken after arriving at on the first day, this girl must not have been different, he was sure. The girl greeted him with a simple "hey". "Hi," Travis said to her, not knowing what else to say to her. "May I help you?" He asked her wanting to help her get settled in and get to know the camp better. It was his job to get the newbies settled in and all after Chiron talked to them.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, newbie. (Elizabeth)   Welcome, newbie. (Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 5:46 pm

"I'm the new kid but you probably new that,"Elizabeth said happy he was going to play nice with her.He looked kinda tuff "I could take him,"she mumbuled hoping he didn't here that. She put her bookbag on the floor in front of her and said"my name is Elizabeth but the horse dude probably told you that,so whats your name blonde dude?"Her pony tail started to slip out so she took a hat out of her bookbag put the pony tail threw the back and took out the pony tail.Her hat was black and white and had a horn in the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, newbie. (Elizabeth)   Welcome, newbie. (Elizabeth) Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 5:54 pm

ARES

Atop Olympus sat a very important war God. Everyone's favorite war God in fact. Sitting high in his throne was none other then Ares himself. He had been looking down on the scene to confirm his suspicions and they were right. Elizabeth Dalai was his daughter. With a grunt her let a small whisper go with his symbol. "Fight hard and never give up my daughter." Moments later Ares' symbol appeared above her head along with a look of surprise.

Ares leaned back in his throne, satisfied.
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, newbie. (Elizabeth)   Welcome, newbie. (Elizabeth) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome, newbie. (Elizabeth)
Page 1 of 1