Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13) Empty
PostSubject: Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)   Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13) Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 10:17 pm

((Laura said it was o.k. for me to post))

Damn this hospital bed. Don't get Cyrus wrong, he appreciated the Apollo kids tending to his needs, but Cyrus wanted to be out. Cyrus was still shaken up about his friend and guardian Adam's death. The rebels had decided to kill a just great person. It's like Adam didn't need to die. Cyrus now wanted more than anything to even the odds. He would train, train, train until he became powerful enough to defeat the rebels.

Cyrus examined his hand. A day ago it was bloody, slit up, and sore. Today it had a minor scab here or there, clean, and perfectly useable. They gave him something called "nectar" and it tasted phenomenal. Like so good, so good that Cyrus couldn't even explain it. An Apollo girl came up to him and sang some hymn of Apollo. Cyrus smiled sweetly as she sung. She assured him he would be o.k. then went to tend to someone else. He stretched his arms in the bed. It would sure be nice if someone came to visit him, but he doubted that would happen.

Suddenly, thunder crackled outside and rain started pouring. A large group of kids ran inside, attempting to avoid the rain. Maybe one would talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)   Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13) Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:07 pm

Forrest awoke in a comfortable bed, she didn't really know what she was doing there, but she had a good guess. She tried to find her voice and quietely called "hello?" She didn't think anyone heard her but she saw loads of people. They were swarming in because of the rain Forrest presumed. An Apollo kid caught that she had stirred and ran to her.
"Are you okay?" She felt Forrest's forhead and gave her some ambrosia.
"I'm fine!" Forrest waved her off, but took the ambrosia anyway and thanked her. Eating it, her migrane instantely cleared up and she felt much better. Her vision was much less blurred, so she took in her surroundings in more detail. There was a boy beside her. He looked timid and new, just like her. Seeing nothing better to do, she attempted to satnd, however she stumbled back due to a dizzy spell. In the end, she decided just to sit. She looked at the boy quizically and said nicely (not of her real nature) "hello!" She was not all-too-keen on meeting another face, but she didn't want to walk anourd camp without even being able to match a name to a face. "I'm Forrest, I'm sorta new here so I don't really know what to say. But I havn't been "claimed by anyone" so to speak."
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)   Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13) Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 1:19 am

Cyrus turned to the girl next to him. "Hey Forrest." Cyrus spoke still kinda out of it. He touched the scar forming above his left eye. It stung to the touch. "Don't worry, I'm new here too." Cyrus spoke, rubbing his temples. "I'm Cyrus tou Astapi by the way. I've been here for three days I believe. I got messed up." he added, putting emphasis on the up. Cyrus let himself fall back onto the bed. His whole body felt sore. His run in with the rebels was intense, he was lucky he escaped with his life. Pour Adam didn't though, and nothing could change that.

"So, what did you manage to do to yourself?" Cyrus said smiling nicely.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)   Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13) Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 9:27 pm

The boy seemed pretty nice Forrest observed. He politely replied and relayed his name back adding in means of conversation. "Well that's good to know," Forrest said. "I'm glad I'm not the only person in the dark." Then she hesitantely added, "do you by any chance know why exactely why we are here?" She had asked about five people this same question to no luck.

She replyed to Cyruses remark and faintely smiled saying, "I got pretty messed up too." However she did not add her fate. Since her sister died she had nothing and no one to live for. In fact the reason why she blacked out in the first place was from lack of food, she hadn't eaten in 3 days. She sulked realizing that the Appolo kids probably stuffed food down her throat. She caught a kid passing her and muttered under her breath so that the other kid couldn't hear her, "how long have I been knocked out?"
"I'm not sure... about a day I think." The kid replyed. Forrest lay dumbstruck, there was no way she could be out for the long from lack of food! It must be more than that. Her body could sustain more as she was used to weeks without food on the streets. No it was much more. As much as she strained to remember, she could not recall the events of the past days and night before she blacked out. Then it came in flashes to her. How she had blindely thrown herself from a high window. From where she knew not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)   Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13) Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 2:01 pm

"Do you know exactly why were here?" The question left Cyrus dumbstruck. It echoed through his head and diminished his knowledge. "I know...some things." he replied. Well that sounded dumb. You know some things? Cyrus was always critiquing everything he said. No doubt he had a way with words and could charm and convince people, but sometimes when Cyrus didn't know what he was talking about things blurted out.
Cyrus sat up strong and tall on his hospital bed, he wanted to get his point across.
"I don't know much, but I know that my friend was killed protecting me from the rebels. I know that we are the sons and daughters of gods and have been sent here to become heros. The last thing I know, is that the rebels hate this camp." Cyrus paused. He had been told all this by Adam, he filled Cyrus in about almost everything.

"What I don't know, is why the rebels hate us and who our parents are." Once a again a long pause echoed. His next words had true meaning. "And I don't know why my friend had to die for those god-forsaken rebels to get their point across."
He would let Forrest reply, he wanted to hear her side of the story.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)   Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13) Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 2:05 pm

((Me is Joining! Shall post in a few!))
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)   Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13) Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 3:06 pm

Skyler walked into the Big house, she swore she left it here, the last time she was in here. It Had to be here. Or.. maybe, she left it in the woods. Oh gods, she'd never find it in there. Skyler began to panic, what if she never found it? Oh no! that can not happen. No! No! Lately, Sky felt like she was losing it, Completely losing it! She ran her hands through her blonde hair, and rested them, covering her face. She began to breathe in and out, slowly, trying to calm herself. This just wasn't possible!

Worst. Year. EVER! Skyler let her hands fall to her side. She reached her hand up to her neck, but dropped it again, Almost forgetting. "Gods! I Have To find it!" She sucked back a sob. "What if I never find it? No. No. I will.... Maybe." She closed her eyes, and passed a silent prayer to her father. She wanted that! No.. She Needed That! She couldn't live without it!

Skyler sat on the bench near the infirmary. Where could it be? She covered her face with her hands again, and blew her hair from her face. Looking up, she heard talking. She decided it would be best to keep quiet. Wouldn't want to blow up in anyones face. She made a promise to herself, to Try to be...nicer. Wasn't working so far. Yikes. She groaned. Great.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)   Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13) Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 4:03 pm

((grr... I'm so sorry, before Skylar posted I had a reply ready! I thought I posted it but I guess I didn't Sad I'll have it up soon))
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)   Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13) Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 6:04 pm

Forrest let out a mock laugh, "I know some things too, although not enough to get me threw the day." She caught a glimer of her sister's dying body tossed between bloodthirsty monsters. Forrest perced up and was thrown from her thoughts as the boy began to speak again, he seemed confident in his manor and Forrest was pleased by this.
"I don't know much, but I know that my friend was killed protecting me from the rebels. I know that we are the sons and daughters of gods and have been sent here to become heros. The last thing I know, is that the rebels hate this camp."
"I'm ...I'm sorry." The words stumbled out of her mouth, she didn't know how to react anymore. She guessed what had been told to her, but no one had flat out said it. "So we really are sons and daughters of gods?" Forrest repeated the words in awe letting them sink in. After a pause, she said, "look, all that I know is that monsters seem to want to kill everyone ...like us. Normal blades don't kill them and..." She looked around and leaned in real close so as no one could hear her. "The rebles, as they've been called are not the only ones who hate this place. My sister and I were told to come here and the monsters found out, followed us, and brutally murdered her. I don't like this place at all, I've been trying to escape for days, but everyone seemes to be watching me." She nudged her head to a girl who had recentely arrived and seemed to be watching them for the past few minutes. "I don't know if she is a mere coincidence or a spy, but many like her have been following me." Forrest had been trying to deny this truth for quite some time, but she had to tell someone. She again thought of the fact that she was mental.

Forrest sighed as eased back, "but trust me I'm not going to switch to the rebels, they hate me too." Forrest remembered her arrival with disgust. As they chased her with intentions to kill just because she was seen with the girl ...Sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)   Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13) Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 10:05 pm

Cyrus chuckled. "So you think that girls a spy?" he questioned Forrest. Cyrus scowled over at the girl in the corner. He wasn't angry at her, he was just trying to figure her out. Cyrus tried to do that with a lot of the kids here at camp. His judges weren't usually true.

Cyrus turned back to Forrest. "Ya, it seems that our information is pretty spilt up." It was true. He really didn't even know what was right and what wasn't. Everything was kept extremely shady about half-bloods.

"We should go talk to her." Cyrus suggested. It was Forrest's choice, but why not be kind to a stranger?

((Sorry it took so long))
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)   Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13) Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 12:16 am

"Oh, I don't know." Forrest said. "She just showed up, there is no way of telling. I was just using that as an example."

Forrest really had no choice but to agree with him. Their information was comletely different. She benefitted from his, and he possibly bennefitted from hers, but all-in-all, it did nothing whatsoever, to help complete what they needed. However, Forrest did notice that they both seemed to be clueless to which was the good side. Of course, Cyrus wasn't to leniant to the rebels side because of his ...friend. Which made her less lineant to it; but they were just called "the rebels." What did they do to come upon that title, what did they do to become outlaws to the rest of the camp?

Forrest's thoughts were scattered as the boy said something more. "We should go talk to her." She was taken aback, not knowing what to say. She was thinking he would say something in reply, but not ...that. The thought of her being a spy crossed her mind yet again, but she knew deep down that it wasn't. It was just a mere coincidence. Maybe it would be good after all to talk to the opposing side even if she wasn't.
Deciding the both of them neede answers, Forrest said, "sure. Why not, we've got nothing better to do." At first it was rather sarcastic, but then she eased a bit at the end. She was beinging to scare herself at her own state. Ever since her sister died, everything about her dimished, almost creating someone new.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)   Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13) Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 9:13 pm

((Sorry, Its taken so long to rpely.. uhm.. things came up. ))

Skyler stomped her foot in frusteration. Thats when she saw it, There! In the corner! Under the bench. Yes! Yes, thats where it must of fallen, she had come in here to treat a burn wound early today. The sun shone in on the corner, and hit a silver object, causing it to glimmer. Sky sprinted forward, crouched down, and snatched the object up, all in one swift movement. She sighed with relief and blew her blonde hair from her eyes.

Turning around, she opened her hand, and smiled weakly. Ahh, Safe, and sound. No harm. Perfect. Looking up, Skyler had almost walked into a girl. "Urm.. Sorry." She said quietly, under her breath. There stood two campers, Guy and Girl. She shrugged, Whatever. Wait.. Spy? Did she hear something about a spy. Skyler's face paled all two quickly, Rebels. Spies. War. She felt like she was going to faint. She clutched the object in her hand tighter, and heaved in a deep breath, before straightening. Okaty. She was Okay. Or so she hoped.

Get a grip Sky! Your losing it! It's over. Get over him! You have other things to deal with! She yelled (is that possible?) in her mind, she shook her thoughts. Right. Im Okay! Im Over it! She went on. "Uhm.. Hi. " She said to the two campers, in a flat, yet trying-to-be-happy, tone.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)   Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13) Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 11:48 pm

((I'll wait for Cyrus... Iliked your post!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)   Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13) Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 6:59 pm

Cyrus struggled out of bed, instantly feeling light headed. He grabbed for the crutches, slowly adjusting them under his arms. Cyrus hobbled over to the girl, who innocently scooped up some object. A lone drop of blood seeped down from a large cut above his eye. Cyrus quickly wiped it off and then looked at the girl.

"Hey, uhh what ya doing there?" Cyrus said grinning. He turned to Forrest waiting for her to say something.

((Muse is still dead and sorry it took a while))
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)   Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13) Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 7:23 pm

Forrest eased herself out of her sitting position. She felt a little uneasy, but nowhere near as bad as what she had been the first time. She looked over and realized Cyrus was experiencing much of the same thing. She felt a little bad but she was caught off guard by a faint "um.... Hi."

Forrest turned to the speaker and realized it was the girl they were walking to. She had just bent down to get something. Cyrus said something back to her. Forrest was spacing out and diddnt catch all of it, but it seemed he asked something about her being here. He looked at her, and Forrest realized it was her turn to say something. She looked around for any means of conversation, then she saw the object the girl was holding. "What exactely is that..." Forrest realized how stupid she sounded, but she couldn't do much to make it any better.
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)   Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13) Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 11:46 pm

"Nothing!" Skyler snapped, cluthing the object to her chest. "It's Mine. You can't have it." She added. She had o admit, she did sound a little Bipolar, and looney at times, she couldn't help it, stress got to her, and she did have quiet an easy temper. Uncurling her fingers she peeked into her tightily balled hand, and sighed, Yes, Yes this was in fact hers.
It was a long silver braided chain, which at the end held a Blue dimond pendant, in the shape of a heart, the locket opened up and transformed into a slender and slick blue, silver, and black Bow and a quiver of magical arrows, Arrows of love from her father, and trick arrows her and her friend had made, as well as a few normal arrows. The quiver was forever filled. Magical. WHen flipped over the Heart pendant had an engraved writing on it, In perfect cursive type was the words, "S & T Forever". Ha, If only.

If only.. If only.. Skyler shook her head, It wasn't her fault, No it was his! All his! She clutched the necklace closer, how she had lost it, and how she had lost it here amazed her, How? She did not know, Turning back hger attention to the two, wounded, campers she cleared her throat. To answer the girls question she stated, "Its very special. .. Someone, Gave it to me. Andit wasn't easy to get the first time. And Im certainly not going to lose it." She clasped it around her kneck, the blue diamond glittering in the rays of sun from the windows. She pat it once, there, back where it belonged.

Skyler remembered those days, back when they were all foolish, childish, new nothing of this newfound war, and where carefree, and lovestruck. She remembered secretly plotting against the two lunitic boys, she hated, One, Alex, who had nearly gotten her killed, and his brother, Leon, who was, ew, in love with her. And Than Kenzie began to help her. But Than Skyler had bmet Him Theo. They had bonded instantly, being friends, of course, only.
And than things took a turn for the worst. And the story is pretty long, fights broke out, secrets spilled, tears shed, and in the end? Death. Skyler shuddered forcing back a sob.

Looking the two kids over she tsk'ed, "What happened to You?" SHe asked her hand on her hip, Enough moarning, that story would be saved for a nother time, another day.. Later. Just... Later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)   Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleed it Out (Open) (Pg-13)
Page 1 of 1