Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is he? ((OPEN))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Who is he? ((OPEN)) Empty
PostSubject: Who is he? ((OPEN))   Who is he? ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2010, 9:07 pm

Sionus headed into the woods, his hands on the hilt of his sword. He had to make it through the woods first to where he was going. He walked, only hearing the crunch of the twigs under he ASIC tennis shoes. He finally got to Zeus's Fist and climbed to the top. He was praying to his dad, whoever that was, to be claimed, but he seemed to not be listening. Who was he? Sionus felt left out and forgotten, unwanted. He drew his sword and looked at his reflection in it, soon a drop of water fell on it and his vision got blurry, he felt something on his cheek, he looked up, the sky was clear. He then realized that he was crying, because he felt so left out and lonely, and even if he was claimed right now, no one would be there to see it so they would think he was making it up. He then, with tears still coming, looked up into the sky and silently prayed, please dad whoever you are, please let me know. Please, please. He then cleared the tears out of his eyes and heard twigs crunching, he immediately stood up, with his sword and pointed it where the noise was coming from. His tears were gone now, he said, "Who's there?" When no one answered he lifted his sword a little more and repeated the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is he? ((OPEN))   Who is he? ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 2:41 pm

Markus made his way through the forest that surrounded the camp. He had needed to spend some time to himself after having been pushed off to some cabin full of a ton of rug rats. Plus, he had needed to relieve some of the pent up stress that he had accumulated since the beginning of his trip. All of that translated to his running through the woods. He had on a tight Underarmor shirt and some baggy shorts on top of a pair of biking shorts. Both the shirt and his shorts were embroidered with his old high school’s logo. They had been issued to him as a member of the football team, and he hadn’t had time to give them back before leaving. His ear buds were plugged into his ears, and some heavy rock was pumping through them. He had worked up a sweat running through the terrain, having to constantly look at where he was placing his feet. An ankle injury would ruin his senior year, and he needed to have a good season that year if he wanted to play college ball.

As Markus was running, he found himself running into a clearing. There in the middle of it, he found a guy standing on a boulder. The guy had a sword in his hand and tear stains going down his cheek. Markus immediately stopped and put his hands up as he realized the sword was pointed at him. “Woah there,” he said, taking out his head phones. “Don’t do anything hasty there, bud. I’m not here to threaten you.” Markus wondered at the age of the boy. He had to be at least 2, probably 3, years younger than Markus, but still he had a sword in his hand. It was a little disconcerting. “How about we put that sword down, bud? Deal?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is he? ((OPEN))   Who is he? ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 10:21 pm

A kid came out of the bushes with Ipod headphones in his ears. "Sorry, everything I hear seems to be a monster." he said putting his sword on the top of the fist. He then looked back down at the blade, please, whoever you are, tell me. He picked up the blade and sheathed it. "So what brings you out here this late at night? Why do you think I had a sword, because of everything out here. By the way, what is your name?" he asked the kid who looked to be around 16 or so. He might as well not ask him. To bad baseball season was during the summer, otherwise he would do it. But of course he had to stay here. He looked past the kid into the forest, nothing was moving complete silence. Strange. There was usually something moving in the forest, especially before dawn. He looked up, the morning black sky was turning to a milky grey, dawn was here, the monsters should be stirring. Just his luck, no monsters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is he? ((OPEN))   Who is he? ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 1:09 am

Markus didn’t understand exactly how the guy was talking. It seemed a little disjointed. “I’m Markus,” he said, “and I saw the moonlight on your sword.” Taking a step towards the boy, Markus continued, “I also saw the light on your face.” Markus’s voice faded as he said the last words. If he had been crying, Markus would not have wanted someone to point it out. “That’s a cool sword though,” Markus told the younger kid. “I bet you’re pretty good with that thing.” Markus had yet to pick his weapon, so he hadn’t really had much practice with any form of weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is he? ((OPEN))   Who is he? ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2010, 11:22 am

Sionus didn't know what he meant by he saw the moonlight on the sword and the light on his face. He decided not to ask why he said that. "Hello Markus, I'm Sionus, unclaimed, I'm guessing you are too? You also look athletic, I may not look athletic, but I am, 1st in Cross-Country almost every time and my baseball leagues MVP 2 years in a row or something, at least I would be MVP, but there is no MVP. Those happened before I came here, I can't watch baseball or play it now unless I join a fall league." he said, rambling on, like always, he tried not to, but he said the words before he could think them basically his mom would say. Put your foot in your mouth is how she described him. When he had come over the property line, he ad a bag of stuff, but was being chased by monsters, he had packed a baseball mitt, a bat, and a ball, not knowing what he would come up here, no one surprisingly had stolen it, he guessed that no one wanted his clothes and gear. Now that was lucky, considering he was in the Hermes cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is he? ((OPEN))   Who is he? ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 10:10 pm

Markus smiled as the guy, who introduced himself as Sionus, started rambling. There was a lot of information that had just been thrown at Markus, and he tried his best to file it all away. The guy didn’t really look like all that much, but then again, Markus knew better than to judge someone by the first look. Some of the best players on his football team had looked like nothing on the first glance. Hell, Markus himself had looked like nothing once upon a time. “Dude, don’t worry about it,” Markus replied when he was done. “I’m sure you’re are a good runner and ball player. I play football…” Markus paused, feeling the pain of his recent life situation and losing the opportunity of his senior season. “Well, I used to play before I came to this dang place.” Sighing, Markus decided it would be best to change the subject. “So what are you doing out here?”

Last edited by Markus Jones on May 7th 2010, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Who is he? ((OPEN))   Who is he? ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 4:18 pm

((Carful Markus! Remember this is NOT a PG-13 thread! Happy rping! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Who is he? ((OPEN))   Who is he? ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2010, 5:05 pm

((oh sorry... i changed it. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is he? ((OPEN))   Who is he? ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 12:36 pm

"Thanks, " he said smiling. "Do you mean out in the woods or at camp?" he asked, hopping off of Zeus' Fist, sheathing his sword. I should probably get going now considering that I have archery class first thing." he said heading into the bushes, maybe he would get claimed there, who knows. he thought to himself. "If you want, you can come, I am sure you have to though." he said and started jogging into the undergrowth towards the archery range.

((This is the day he gets claimed at the archery class, that means this is before he was claimed if I am confusing you, and sorry for the short post.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is he? ((OPEN))   Who is he? ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2010, 2:32 pm

((oh i didn't know you had been claimed.... XD))

Markus wondered how dense this kid really could be. “Before I came to camp,” he replied rather frustrated-like. Then, the kid – Sionus – invited Markus to an archery class that he was heading to. Markus had been to the armory once, and that was to get the spear and battle-axe that he now carried with him. Well, he carried the battle-axe with him since it was a pendant shaped like a circle that hung from a leather strap around Markus’s neck. The spear didn’t really shrink in size, at least not as far as Markus knew, so he had left it with his leather armor back in the Hermes Cabin. Of course, he might return to find it all gone, but since none of it was that special, Markus thought he would find it in its place when he returned. If it wasn’t, he would just have to rough up some of his cabin mates. “I think I’ll pass,” he replied still a little frustrated, but he quickly added, “Have fun though,” in hopes of sounding somewhat friendly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is he? ((OPEN))   Who is he? ((OPEN)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is he? ((OPEN))
Page 1 of 1