Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking to Roleplay?

Go down 
+18
Akilina Firesky
Declan Liles
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Sun Riverwood
Astra Gahne
Kyriakos Areleous
Naomi Martin
Thalia Grace
Magnus Valentine
Makayla
MacKenzie Cole
Skyler E. Harley
Nicko Rider
Alex Jones
Jeni Carter
Elizabeth Dalai
Alyson Queen
Laura Arai
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 8:12 pm

im back jeni im working on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 8:43 pm

Anybody want to RP wit mehh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 8:53 pm

I wanna roleplay with someone! I just got accepted and I'm hyper! *eats chocolate*
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 8:54 pm

you know you still have the one in the woods
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 8:58 pm

Yea Chloe! theres that one thread in the wodds with me and Adam . . .
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 9:15 am

rox do you want to rp
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 9:52 am

i don't mean to dubble poste but jeni you know i put up the post you wanted yesterrday
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 9:54 am

Where is it? -didn't know if you had or not-
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 9:56 am

i put it in the big house the thread is called back to the big house
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 10:18 am

rox wanna rp
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 10:28 am

Elizabeth, make sure your OCC posts are 5 words. ok?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 10:32 am

sorry im just bored i want to rp are you working on the poste i mad cause i want to rp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 4:35 pm

Anyone want to RP with me? I won't bite. I do scratch, however. XD
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 4:44 pm

ok you wanna start it off im just like you but when im on i keep it in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 4:47 pm

Cool, I can start it. Beach sound good to you?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 4:50 pm

just fine to me mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 5:12 pm

Posted! It's very good if I do say so meself....which I do.
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 10:14 pm

Laura do you wanna RP in a thread I made in the woods
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 12:40 am

Not really XP My muse for everyone kinda died away. . . . Now I'm doing my best and scraping what I can out of my muse jars for each of my characters and replying to the threads I'm currently in. Sorry XP
Back to top Go down
https://thaliaspinetree.forumotion.com
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 10:43 pm

SFTDP

I believe I've got some bit of muse. Does anyone I haven't really rped with want to rp? I wouldn't mind starting it as long as we've got some idea where the thread is going.
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 11:01 pm

um, well. you have only posted with me in the armory and that didn't go anywhere so how about another thread there?
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 11:06 pm

Hmmm in the armory? Uhmmm well I was thinking like the Dining Hall. We could do something like what I did once on HBH. Laura could see Alyson and just invite her over to eat just outside the Dining Hall. What-do-ya-think? XD
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 11:10 pm

*blinks*

ummm....weird XD but okay...though i also wanted to see if you want to join a thread with me and alex cause Alex is close to practically beating little A up.
Back to top Go down
Laura Arai
Admin
Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 11:11 pm

Yeah, sure I'll join that one too XD

Hmm how about we invite Emily, Hannah and Rio to join us? I've yet to rp with any of those people . . . . . ever XD
Back to top Go down
Alyson Queen

Alyson Queen

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 11:12 pm

ooooo, lots of new people for Alyson to torture- i mean meet XD

sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to Roleplay?
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: