Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking to Roleplay?

Go down 
+18
Akilina Firesky
Declan Liles
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Sun Riverwood
Astra Gahne
Kyriakos Areleous
Naomi Martin
Thalia Grace
Magnus Valentine
Makayla
MacKenzie Cole
Skyler E. Harley
Nicko Rider
Alex Jones
Jeni Carter
Elizabeth Dalai
Alyson Queen
Laura Arai
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Astra Gahne

Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 4:42 pm

Rebelz, I'm not seeing Annalise on anytime recently, but I had a thread with her set up... so go ahead and reply there if you want to. Main camp.
Back to top Go down
Akilina Firesky

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 8:55 am

Mkay, I'll reply, if that's alright Smile
Kill needs to Rp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeni Carter

Jeni Carter

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler'll be the face in the window, you see. Look down, an you should see me under the glass panel in the floor.

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 12:21 am

Hey! Campers!!! If anyone wants to RP with a loney child of Zeus, post in the thread I have up in the Zeus Cabin!!! Please!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Olympus_Hazard/index.php?act=idx
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 1:23 am

Okay I joined ^.^

great post though!
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 3:10 pm

I put up a post on Half-Blood Hill...people should go look! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Akilina Firesky

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 7:43 pm

OH MY GODS JENI!
I WAS SUPPOSED TO REPLY TO THAT THREAD! I'm sooooo sorry :O
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, and I'm behind your dresser XD

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 8:07 pm

Um... you can still ask to join, there has only been two posts...
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 4:48 pm

REBELS I NEED YOU GUYSSS!!! IN the thread in the cabins, POSTHASTE!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 10:30 pm

Well, I am making a first thread, anyone want to join?
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 10:33 pm

I will, if you want...even though I have no muse, I need to role play with Evan a bit more before I kill her off....

Forrest I know, will probably want to join as well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 10:37 pm

alright, I'll go start it, hopefully tonight, before Dec kicks me off.
Back to top Go down
Forrest Ausha Chaucer

Forrest Ausha Chaucer

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 7:01 pm

Where is it? May I join?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 12:08 pm

Anyone around and wanting to RP? ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 4:18 pm

My thread is on Halfblood Hill, for those who wish to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 7:22 pm

I have an open thread on Half Blood Hill...someone join? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 7:09 am

hello is any one on i needs to rp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 7:51 pm

anyone planning to roleplay?
Back to top Go down
Samuel Maddox

Samuel Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 5:44 pm

So who can i RP with?
Back to top Go down
Astra Gahne

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 7:55 pm

@Sam: If you join the thread in the cabins that I have, everyone XD
But other than that, people who's names are red or me. I'm green cause I'm a mod but I'm still a rebel XD
Back to top Go down
Samuel Maddox

Samuel Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 12:31 am

REBELS: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I need someone to reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 3:36 pm

for any one who wants to welcome a new demi to camp please welcome Ash! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Evan Adairia Lewis

Evan Adairia Lewis

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it, and if you turn around, Skyler's the face in the window. If you look down Sun's sitting on the floor, Forrest is behind your dresser, and I'm sitting on your desk!

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 4:02 pm

Hey Ash! I'm Evan! Glad you joined the site!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 5:02 pm

ah yes hello, I am sad Ash cannot meet Adaria, but so it must be I am afraid.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 4:15 pm

can someone please post in the straw berry feild under soap bubbles because sky hasn't in 2 months
Back to top Go down
Rachel Brighton

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 10:56 am

I have a thread in Long Island Sound if anyone would be interested...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to Roleplay?
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: