Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking to Roleplay?

Go down 
+18
Akilina Firesky
Declan Liles
Forrest Ausha Chaucer
Sun Riverwood
Astra Gahne
Kyriakos Areleous
Naomi Martin
Thalia Grace
Magnus Valentine
Makayla
MacKenzie Cole
Skyler E. Harley
Nicko Rider
Alex Jones
Jeni Carter
Elizabeth Dalai
Alyson Queen
Laura Arai
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Samuel Maddox

Samuel Maddox

Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 2:43 am

any rebels want to RP?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2010, 4:49 pm

Would anyone want to post? I'm willing to start! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 2:06 am

Who has 2 thumbs is a son of Ares and wants to RP... This guy!*points at me*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theghosts-sighters
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 1:06 pm

Anyone want to Rp with me? I really want to get more active on this site, and im trying trust me! I miss being sky XD soooo any offers! Im up for all!!!
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, Skyler will be the face in you window, and if you look to your door I'll be in there standing in the doorway.

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 1:50 pm

I MUST POST WITH MY FRIEND AND RIVAL SKY!!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 4:17 pm

really Alex that was kinda dramatic
Back to top Go down
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see Makayla. Look up to the ceiling, and you'll see luke sitting on it. and if you turn around, I'll be the face in the window, you see.

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2011, 12:37 pm

LIZZY! Im soooo sorry! I never get on anymore, but im trying. where is that thread of ours? I must MUST post! Even if it kills me! Forgive me?
Back to top Go down
Makayla

Makayla

Location : Laura's under your bed, Caleb's in it, Roxxy's next to it, Chris is in your closet, and if you look outta the corner of your eye you'll see me

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2011, 3:03 pm

Heyy...Anyone in camp want to RP?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:04 am

its in the straw berry field called bubbles rain down on me
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 9:31 pm

Hey, Got a charrie and im open to anything and everything
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Cole

MacKenzie Cole

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 2:46 pm

Kenzie's open, Alexander! If you'd like! Just PM me and we can plot and whatnot!!
Back to top Go down
http://half-blood-help.webs.com/
Skyler E. Harley

Skyler E. Harley

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 10:45 pm

KENZIEEEEE!!!!! <3 hiya bud! We haven't chatted in foreverrrr!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2011, 7:32 pm

i am so bored any one want to role play with me
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 10:54 am

I'm free, lil sis, i'm free.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2011, 8:05 pm

awesome were do you want to role play
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2011, 11:35 pm

Dont leave me out of the mix, im up for anything just about,
Back to top Go down
Alex Jones

Alex Jones

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 11:04 am

Ok, I shall start the thread in the Armory, two Alexanders in the same place lol.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Williams

Alexander Williams

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2011, 7:30 pm

Sounds awesome dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Roleplay?   Looking to Roleplay? - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to Roleplay?
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thalia's Pine Tree :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: