Thalia's Pine Tree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thalia's Pine Tree

A roleplaying site based off of Rick Riordans series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the plan of the raid ((open to Hannah))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

the plan of the raid ((open to Hannah)) Empty
PostSubject: the plan of the raid ((open to Hannah))   the plan of the raid ((open to Hannah)) Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 1:37 pm

Elizabeth was walking to the strawberry field to talk about their plan to raid the Hermes cabin. “So Hannah what are you going to do first when we get there? I am going to coat them in syrup and hand the bucket of feathers.” Elizabeth picked a strawberry and ran her teeth along the outside to pick off the skin and then sucked the juice out of the inside. Then she ate the whole thing whole. “I can’t wait to see what they look like with the feathers on them. It will be so funny and stuff.” She didn’t need to add the stuff part but she wanted to.

Elizabeth was really happy talking about the plan to get back at the stupid Hermes kids except for Hannah. Some of the strawberry’s juices got on her shirt and made it look really cool. “That looks awesome doesn’t it or not.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the plan of the raid ((open to Hannah))   the plan of the raid ((open to Hannah)) Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 12:19 pm

Hannah was on a stroll around camp. It was a nice day to explore camp. She hadn’t done this before so she decided today was the day to be adventurous. Hannah walked around the camp, looking at the cabins and looking into the woods. That was the very place Alex had asked her out. He was sweet to her but he did come over a bit weirdly. Hannah soon realised that she had adventured to the strawberry fields. Hannah saw many satyrs and nymphs out and about in the fields. The satyrs were playing their reed pipes and the nymphs were dancing. The strawberry fields seemed a happy place to hang out.

Hannah walked towards a tree that had a familiar face in it. It was Elizabeth, Alex’s sister was hanging in a tree. Hannah and Elizabeth were planning to raid some cabins, especially Hermes cabin. “Hey Lizzie how are you? You up for raiding the cabins tonight?”
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: the plan of the raid ((open to Hannah))   the plan of the raid ((open to Hannah)) Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 1:16 pm

“Sure am I just need to gather more stuff for it I have a bunch, but not enough. What about you?” Elizabeth hopped down from the tree and landed on her feet. “I’m ok I just hurt myself but it didn’t really hurt.” She smiled and knew she was still able to raid the cabin. “So what is the thing you are doing first in when we get there?”

She grabbed another strawberry and smashed it to the ground and it made a pool of pink liquid, it looked so cool. “I am going to coat them with syrup and hang the bucket of feathers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the plan of the raid ((open to Hannah))   the plan of the raid ((open to Hannah)) Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2010, 4:05 pm

Hannah laughed at the idea of Hermes kids looking like chickens. She had always wanted to make the Hermes kids look like chickens and it made her laugh when she thought about it. Hannah didn’t know what she was going to do to the Hermes kids but she knew that an idea would pop into her head and it would make the Hermes kids pay for stealing her possessions. “Well I don’t know what I’m going to do to the kids yet but all I know is that I’ll get an excellent idea but it would be good enough punish the stealing little vermin’s.” Hannah laughed and walked towards a strawberry vine. She picked a strawberry and nibbled on it. Juice went all over her top, turning her white vest top to a juice stained top. Hannah laughed and cleared the juice from around her face. “Well I can’t wait to see the look on their faces.”
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dalai

Elizabeth Dalai

PostSubject: Re: the plan of the raid ((open to Hannah))   the plan of the raid ((open to Hannah)) Icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2010, 11:20 pm

"Huh me eather but right now we need to figure out what you are going to do. I was thinking that you could shave there heads with these leg shaving razors. I wonder how many times that you would cut them that would look lik it hurt. It probably wouldn't because it is probably the same rules with shaving your legs." Elizaeth laughed an evil laugh that she has never laughed before. She was also thinking of destroying there most preshose iteam that they had it their bags or where ever they keep it. "So what do you think everyone will laugh at them and we will have our revenge. This is going to be awesome and we have got to stop saying that before we go mad."

Elizabeth ripped a strawberry of the vine so fast that the vine came with it. She pulled out her sword that she kept with her at all times out and slised the strawberry into 17 small pieces. "And that is what it would be like if we went mad we would be raiding every cabin every night but this one is okay because we aren't insaine." Elizabeth was just trying to scare her a little by her weird ness. "So want a piece of tiney strawberry thing guy. And yes that is his name."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the plan of the raid ((open to Hannah))   the plan of the raid ((open to Hannah)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the plan of the raid ((open to Hannah))
Page 1 of 1